Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 07-31-2010, 12:49 AM   #1001
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiler41 View Post
Or depending on which part of Mississippi,,,you'uns,,not to be confused with young'uns.

Glynn
This is very true!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 01:05 AM   #1002
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

I've been gone a very long time but have never lost my y'all. No matter how much people up here give me crap about it.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 07:48 AM   #1003
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Road Trip Report:

Candace Louise & Stacy are in The California! (Sacramento)
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 08:48 AM   #1004
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Slight menu change for Saturday's soire`.........

I'm going to have brisket and roasted chickens for the meat instead of burgers....hope that's ok for everyone.....it'll be easier.....

Now for the sides! Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Looking forward to seeing Y'all!

Old 08-01-2010, 09:16 AM   #1005
Sassybren

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Sassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Slight menu change for Saturday's soire`.........

I'm going to have brisket and roasted chickens for the meat instead of burgers....hope that's ok for everyone.....it'll be easier.....

Now for the sides! Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Looking forward to seeing Y'all!

I can bring a Mac Salad and a desert.

Bren
Sassybren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:27 AM   #1006
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybren View Post
I can bring a Mac Salad and a desert.
Sounds perfect! Thanks!
Old 08-01-2010, 09:37 AM   #1007
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

I'm excited to report that Doc & Ang are coming for the party! Yea!
Old 08-01-2010, 09:46 AM   #1008
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Here's what I have so far:

Diva ~ Meat & a Sexist Sheet Cake

Sassybren ~ Pasta salad and dessert

Doc & Ang ~ Fruit salad

And BYOB, Y'all....'k? Hater....I have a bottle of Cab for You....

Old 08-01-2010, 12:00 PM   #1009
canmarielan

How Do You Identify?:
Loud mouth, big hair, spunky Texas Femme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a SHE!!!!
Relationship Status:
PKCL0204

Thanked 1,134 Times in 326 Posts
canmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputation

I'm bringing dump cake. Ummm..welll, Licious can I bring the ingredients for dump cake to your house and make it there, in one of your pans. b/c the chances of me actually having my kitchen boxes unpacked by saturday are slim....well...mostly no chance at all.
canmarielan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:21 PM   #1010
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by canmarielan View Post
I'm bringing dump cake. Ummm..welll, Licious can I bring the ingredients for dump cake to your house and make it there, in one of your pans. b/c the chances of me actually having my kitchen boxes unpacked by saturday are slim....well...mostly no chance at all.

I was hopin' You'd say that! My kitchen is Your kitchen, Louise!

Old 08-01-2010, 03:34 PM   #1011
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Here's what I have so far:

Diva ~ Meat & a Sexist Sheet Cake

Sassybren ~ Pasta salad and dessert

Doc & Ang ~ Fruit salad

And BYOB, Y'all....'k? Hater....I have a bottle of Cab for You....

Put us down for Pohater salad,,which may or may not look a lot like potato salad.

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:34 PM   #1012
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm excited to report that Doc & Ang are coming for the party! Yea!
SWEET!! Glad to see them coming to see the Austin gang!
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:41 PM   #1013
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

I will bring some chips & dip I guess or I can bring something else. Maybe the quesadillas that I made before.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #1014
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
I will bring some chips & dip I guess or I can bring something else. Maybe the quesadillas that I made before.
Why don't you bring a punk-ass frisbee game?

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:15 PM   #1015
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puplove View Post
Why don't you bring a punk-ass frisbee game?
I think it's that whole loser thing that gets him...

Since I'm coming late, I'll bring something store-bought like cookies. Sorry! If I can arrange it, I'll do earlier but most likely that won't happen.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:41 PM   #1016
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Just for Organic (y'all are spared the great big video box because I can't figure out how to post a You Tube link)

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE"]YouTube- Beck - Loser[/nomedia]

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:44 PM   #1017
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puplove View Post
Just for Organic (y'all are spared the great big video box because I can't figure out how to post a You Tube link)

YouTube- Beck - Loser
Quote:

Since I'm coming late, I'll bring something store-bought like cookies. Sorry! If I can arrange it, I'll do earlier but most likely that won't happen.
Hardy Har Har!!! It's not my fault that the game is racist and cheats!! And to do the youtube video you click that handy dandy little box at the top that says, yep you guess it YouTube.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:30 PM   #1018
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

We'll bring cookies!
Old 08-01-2010, 07:39 PM   #1019
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
Hardy Har Har!!! It's not my fault that the game is racist and cheats!! And to do the youtube video you click that handy dandy little box at the top that says, yep you guess it YouTube.
Why do you always have to make it about your color and not your stunning lack of skill and coordination? hmmmm?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:45 PM   #1020
Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Thanked 1,528 Times in 461 Posts
Ashton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Why do you always have to make it about your color and not your stunning lack of skill and coordination? hmmmm?
Don't be hating on a Brothra just cuz he calls em like he sees em!!
You people always dening the color thing all the while oppressing POCs!!
After a few hundred years of this sort of treatment does tend to make ones oppress-adar extremely accurtate!!

"Judge not that ye be not judged."
"Do Unto Other that ye would have done unto thy"

See My Photography here
[IMG]
Ashton is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashton For This Useful Post: