Notices

Old 07-18-2011, 01:27 AM   #81
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

I will not ever give my number out to someone again no matter how genuine they seem!
Old 07-19-2011, 12:51 PM   #82
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I will not be slothlike all day...just part of it! (I am recuperating)
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 12:59 PM   #83
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Just for today, I will not eat chocolate.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 01:40 PM   #84
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

I will not....

- Blame the mailman for not having my stuff today.
- Forget to burn a few CDs for Monday's trip to New Orleans. (Song suggestions are welcomed!)
- Get lost or miss any exits on Monday's drive to New Orleans.
- Stress out while waiting to hear back about my university transfer.
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Holly.88 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 02:37 PM   #85
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

Go for anything Conway and swing by to get me I wanna go to New Orleans!
MissPriss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissPriss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 03:13 PM   #86
ReDo

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her
Relationship Status:
I am the treat to your trick

ReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST Reputation

Text or talk on my cell phone while driving.

That is a hard one for me and it isn't easy but I only made one small mistake today.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:28 PM   #87
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPriss View Post
Go for anything Conway and swing by to get me I wanna go to New Orleans!
Conway is a given! Gotta have Slow Hand on at least one CD. Pack a bag, the bus for NOLA leaves early Monday morning!

Also...

I will not....

- Continue to call to tell my dad that he's lame for not bringing two baby skunks to my house.
- Forget that I can't eat or drink after midnight.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Holly.88 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 06:36 PM   #88
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default even after this day...

I will NOT give into my emotional binge eating desires of the homemade blackberry ice cream in a HUGE bowl. I will NOT give in....
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 07:14 PM   #89
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly.88 View Post
Conway is a given! Gotta have Slow Hand on at least one CD. Pack a bag, the bus for NOLA leaves early Monday morning!

Also...

I will not....

- Continue to call to tell my dad that he's lame for not bringing two baby skunks to my house.
- Forget that I can't eat or drink after midnight.

You have GREAT taste!!!
Old 07-19-2011, 07:24 PM   #90
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Quote:
You have GREAT taste!!!
Finally! Somebody else sees it too
Old 07-19-2011, 07:40 PM   #91
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Finally! Somebody else sees it too
anyone that enjoys Conway Twitty couldnt possibly have bad taste in anything!
Old 07-19-2011, 07:48 PM   #92
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:
Putting My Heart Back Together

1 Highscore

proximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputation

I will not give up on the woman I love.
I will not succumb to my self-loathing tonight.
I will not push anyone away anymore.
proximitywithoutintimacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to proximitywithoutintimacy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 07:51 PM   #93
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Quote:
anyone that enjoys Conway Twitty couldnt possibly have bad taste in anything!
I think you should be the one to tell people this, because they just don't seem to listen when I try to tell them! Then again, it takes someone with equally good taste to recognize this fact.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:54 PM   #94
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I think you should be the one to tell people this, because they just don't seem to listen when I try to tell them! Then again, it takes someone with equally good taste to recognize this fact.
I spread the word every chance I get. I worry about ppl that do not like Conway, and for those who dont even know who he is.... Shame....I ended a date over them switching my radio when Conway was playing.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:00 PM   #95
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Quote:
I spread the word every chance I get. I worry about ppl that do not like Conway, and for those who dont even know who he is.... Shame....I ended a date over them switching my radio when Conway was playing.
Ya gotta love a woman with a good set of morals. Conway is definitely good date music.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:04 PM   #96
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Ya gotta love a woman with a good set of morals. Conway is definitely good date music.
She said "You listen to that crap" ? I was totally speechless for a moment and frozen. Then I turned it back on and said "Shall I drop you here at your home" ? Boy was she pissed! Yes, Conway is very good date music. Thats how ya woo a real Southern Woman lol
Old 07-19-2011, 08:18 PM   #97
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I will NOT wake the kitties up...they look so darn cute!!!

I will NOT say it is OK when it isnt!

I will NOT pout until its time to go
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 08:26 PM   #98
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Quote:
She said "You listen to that crap" ? I was totally speechless for a moment and frozen. Then I turned it back on and said "Shall I drop you here at your home" ? Boy was she pissed! Yes, Conway is very good date music. Thats how ya woo a real Southern Woman lol
Being raised southern, I learned a few of these wooing tips. Play Conway in the truck, open doors for her, and if you're lucky enough to have her on your porch swing, make sure you brush the cushion off for her.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:29 PM   #99
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Being raised southern, I learned a few of these wooing tips. Play Conway in the truck, open doors for her, and if you're lucky enough to have her on your porch swing, make sure you brush the cushion off for her.
Yep, thats a great start on Wooing!
Old 07-19-2011, 08:36 PM   #100
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

I will NOT post in the I will not thread without starting my post with "I will NOT"...

I will not let my baby go a day without telling her I love her