Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 05-28-2010, 08:28 AM   #1
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Default To do or not to do-an operational question

Nihaoma, all! I am Lady_Wu and I have posted on here before. I am in a quandary: my dr has been wanting me to have a GDP and a colonoscopy for going on 3 years now. i get to point where everything is scheduled then back out. I am not strong at this time-I have MS, RSD, COPD, Fibro, and am losing the vision in my right eye. Sound pitiable, don't I, lol! The dr REALLY wants me have the things done so I went and did the paper work one more time. When I got home , I was sick for three days. Not just garden-variety sick but should-we-take-her-to-the-hospital sick. J really thinks that having these tests will kill me. My mom agrees. They are both medical intuitives. Mom, a retired nurse, says that even something was found to be wrong, there is nothing that could be done. I am not strong enough for chemo or an open-me-up operation. I am seriously considering calling everything off again but am afraid if I do, this gastro dr will not accept as a patient again. What do you think? Opinions wanted, please!
zaoshanghao,
Lady_Wu, enjoying some cha

Old 05-28-2010, 08:32 AM   #2
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

This is your decision to make. And only you can make it. You know what your limitations are, and where you need to stop.

I wish you peace.

Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 08:56 AM   #3
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

This is your decision to make. And only you can make it. You know what your limitations are, and where you need to stop.

I wish you peace.

Andrew
I would ditto what Andrew said.

I am not clear on what GDP is?
As far as the colonoscopy, I know it was not my favorite, but a lot less nasty than other ways to check out your innards. Pre-cancerous polyps are removed during a colonoscopy, so, possibly saving the need for surgical and chemotherapeutic intervention.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: