Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 06-22-2010, 11:33 PM   #21
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

my prayers and support to your dad, yourself, and your family.
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 10:40 AM   #22
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Mrs. Strutt,

Please keep us posted on the outcome of your Dad's surgery today. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Peace be with you all.

Namaste,
Andrew and Family
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 06:05 AM   #23
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

I am leaving in a bit to go back to the hospital. My Dad's surgery yesterday went extremely well...his ICU nurse told us she wished all of her patients came out of surgery as well as he did. I was able to spend 20 minutes with him last night and he is doing amazing, all things considered. Thank you to everyone for all your good thoughts, positive energy and prayers

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FLR/sunset.jpg

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God."

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 06:22 AM   #24
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Prayers are being said for your Dad and alot of positive energy for a speedy recovery . Call me if you need anything .
Bella~Vita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bella~Vita For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 07:26 AM   #25
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I'm late in seeing this, but glad your dad's surgery went well.
Will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 12:08 PM   #26
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Mrs. Strutt, I too did not see this until the day after your father's surgery. Glad to read things are going well. Your Dad and your family are in my thoughts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 02:33 PM   #27
Enigma

How Do You Identify?:
~ & ~
Relationship Status:
Enchanted

Enigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Strutt View Post
I am leaving in a bit to go back to the hospital. My Dad's surgery yesterday went extremely well...his ICU nurse told us she wished all of her patients came out of surgery as well as he did. I was able to spend 20 minutes with him last night and he is doing amazing, all things considered. Thank you to everyone for all your good thoughts, positive energy and prayers
Sending up prayers for you and your Dad. Warm wishes for his continued recovery!

Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enigma For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2010, 12:43 PM   #28
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

Again, I send my heartfelt thanks to everyone for their prayers and support. Dad was moved out of ICU into a regular room yesterday (happy birthday to me!)...and we are hopeful he will be well enough to go home this weekend. And the man is ready to go, trust me!

Thank you all again

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2010, 01:39 PM   #29
Manul

How Do You Identify?:
Humanlike

Manul Has the BEST ReputationManul Has the BEST ReputationManul Has the BEST ReputationManul Has the BEST ReputationManul Has the BEST ReputationManul Has the BEST ReputationManul Has the BEST ReputationManul Has the BEST ReputationManul Has the BEST ReputationManul Has the BEST ReputationManul Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Again, I send my heartfelt thanks to everyone for their prayers and support. Dad was moved out of ICU into a regular room yesterday (happy birthday to me!)...and we are hopeful he will be well enough to go home this weekend. And the man is ready to go, trust me!

Thank you all again
Happy Independence Day to your dad this weekend, Mrs Strutt and Happy Birthday to you.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:50 PM   #30
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Forgive me...I didn't see this until just now.....my thoughts and prayers are with Your Dad, Will, for a rapid recovery!

And with You, too, as it is stressful for You to watch someone You love go through such a traumatic event!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2010, 03:33 AM   #31
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:

Thank you all again
DELIGHTFUL News!!! Thanks for keeping us so updated.

My positive energy will be there each and every step you take with your Dad. Having been on that roller coaster of love myself, I acknowledge how much energy it drains out of you.

Enjoy your Daddy Mrs. Strutt, spoil him like crazy, cater his every whim and love him with all your heart. Each and every moment will make memories you'll always hold close to heart for your lifetime.

I'm so very grateful to have my memories.

Thank you for the good news!!!
IttyBittyFem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IttyBittyFem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2010, 03:48 AM   #32
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

I just saw this so forgive the lateness...but I am glad your father's surgery went well. I am keeping him and your family in prayer!
Old 06-29-2010, 06:47 PM   #33
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Echoing this sentiment and sending love...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delish View Post
I just saw this so forgive the lateness...but I am glad your father's surgery went well. I am keeping him and your family in prayer!
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2010, 08:02 PM   #34
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:

Your support has been absolutely amazing

My Dad has been doing so well, he actually went home today Mom said he was exhausted when they got there, but a hot shower (his first in a week) and a good home-cooked supper after five days of horrible hospital food made him a very happy man.

Mr. Strutt and I will be traveling up on our vacation in a couple of weeks to spend a few days with them and do what needs to be done on the homestead. Our daughter will be very happy to see her Pap-Pap as well. Although she went to Gainesville with me, she was not permitted in C-ICU to see him and I have to tell you...that child was pissed everyone got to see Pap-Pap but her. I'm still hearing about it, lol.

My love and blessings to each one of you for your wonderful support and prayers.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2010, 08:47 PM   #35
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Good to hear that your Dad is doing better and is at home. I'm sure you will all rest easier.

Jesse
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: