Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-01-2024, 01:51 PM   #8701
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

New project! Everyone is welcome, you do NOT need any artistic ability, just be reliable and enthusiastic -that's what we care about!

This project is limited to the first 10 people that sign up.

vi·sion board
noun

a collage of images and words representing a person's wishes or goals, intended to serve as inspiration or motivation.

"on her vision board she put a log cabin, a sailboat, a red car, and a butch femme couple dancing on a white carpet"

This is the first project of 2024, so let’s think about what we want to happen in our lives this year…the project is VISION BOARDS! Wouldn’t it be fun to get like 10 mini vision boards in the mail to inspire us to manifest our vision? Everyone will be making you one piece of art based on your visions. This may even bring new ideas to you, within your vision. So at the end, you will have pieces of art to look at and maybe expand your vision based on others ideas/images/thoughts that they used on the Vision board for you.

For examples Google images for “Vision Board”.

Parameters:

• Can be any size between 4 X 6 and 8.5 X 11

• Sign up starts at 2:00 PM CST 01-01-2024 (Monday) and closes at 7:00 PM CST on 01-08-2024 (Monday) OR when we have 10 signed up!

• When you sign up, you must state two or more of your visions for yourself for 2024. You can edit your vision(s) until sign up closes.

• You must make one vision board for each participant based on one or more of their visions. It's easier when you focus on only one or two!

• On the back of your project please list these 3 things: Your name and the person’s name you made the vision board for. EXAMPLE: Made by Nanners for Gemme, Wrangler - Nan, and Vision Boards 2024

• Projects are due to me by Febuary 26th. You have a week grace period but after that, (March 4th) your project is crumpled up and batted around by my cats and you don't get your package of projects that others made you. You also won't be able to participate again for 4 months.

• Include $7 for the wrangler with your project.

• Please, no glitter that is not sealed and nothing thicker than a puffy sticker.

1. Nanners: Healthy eating habits, self-care, She Shed crafting organization, starting my first garden, read more books, make new friends in the area that I live in, find a part time job where I can work from home.

nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2024, 04:32 PM   #8702
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

1. Nanners: Healthy eating habits, self-care, She Shed crafting organization, starting my first garden, read more books, make new friends in the area that I live in, find a part time job where I can work from home.

2. Soft Silver: redefining myself through career change; writing a short story/ essay every month; felting animals; grow more of what I need to eat and eat more of what I grow

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2024, 06:45 PM   #8703
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

2. Soft Silver: redefining myself through career change; writing a short story/ essay every month; felting animals; grow more of what I need to eat and eat more of what I grow

3. nycfem: being in bed, on work nights by 10 pm, decluttering our one bedroom apartment, catching up and staying up-to-date on my work paperwork, going back to making jewelry.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2024, 08:33 AM   #8704
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

3. nycfem: being in bed, on work nights by 10 pm, decluttering our one bedroom apartment, catching up and staying up-to-date on my work paperwork, going back to making jewelry.

4. Clay: Back to my healthy eating habits, more self care habits.

The Following User Says Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2024, 03:54 PM   #8705
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

Bumping!

Hoping to get more participants.
Old 01-05-2024, 05:11 PM   #8706
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Nanners what if the project was changed to doing only one vision board for one participant and you gave each person who signed up one person to do the vision board for? It might be less daunting to people and I believe there was a time in the past when we did it that way. Since this is big and requires individualization, it might help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
Bumping!

Hoping to get more participants.

How do I... ?
Old 01-05-2024, 05:32 PM   #8707
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Instead of pairing the same 2 people with each other, you could have each person make their one vision board for someone different than whom they will be receiving a vision board from.

How do I... ?
Old 01-06-2024, 10:20 AM   #8708
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Nanners what if the project was changed to doing only one vision board for one participant and you gave each person who signed up one person to do the vision board for? It might be less daunting to people and I believe there was a time in the past when we did it that way. Since this is big and requires individualization, it might help.
I think that's a great idea!

I will change it up and present the new idea of yours!
I do agree it would have been daunting to many!
The Following User Says Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2024, 10:29 AM   #8709
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

*****UPDATED PARAMETERS AND DUE DATES*****

New project! Everyone is welcome, you do NOT need any artistic ability, just be reliable and enthusiastic -that's what we care about!

vi·sion board
noun

a collage of images and words representing a person's wishes or goals, intended to serve as inspiration or motivation.

"on her vision board she put a log cabin, a sailboat, a red car, and a butch femme couple dancing on a white carpet"

This is the first project of 2024, so let’s think about what we want to happen in our lives this year…the project is VISION BOARDS! You will make one vision board, and you will get one in return. So at the end, you will have a piece of art to look at and maybe expand your vision based on someone's ideas/images/thoughts that they used on the Vision board for you.

Parameters:

• Sign up starts at 2:00 PM CST 01-01-2024 (Monday) and closes at 7:00 PM CST on 01-102024 (Wednesday)

• When you sign up, you must state two or more of your visions for yourself for 2024. You can edit your vision(s) until sign up closes.

• You must make one vision board for each participant based on one or more of their visions. It's easier when you focus on only one or two!

• On the back of your project please list these 3 things: Your name and the person’s name you made the vision board for. EXAMPLE: Made by Nanners for Gemme, Wrangler - Nan, and Vision Boards 2024

• Projects are due to me by January 31st. You have a week grace period but after that, (February 7) or your project is crumpled up and batted around by my cats and you don't get your vision board that someone else made you. You also won't be able to participate again for 4 months.

• Please, no glitter that is not sealed and nothing thicker than a puffy sticker.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2024, 10:40 AM   #8710
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
*****UPDATED PARAMETERS AND DUE DATES*****

vi·sion board
noun

This is the first project of 2024, so let’s think about what we want to happen in our lives this year…the project is VISION BOARDS! You will make one vision board, and you will get one in return. So at the end, you will have a piece of art to look at and maybe expand your vision based on someone's ideas/images/thoughts that they used on the Vision board for you.

Parameters:

• Sign up starts at 2:00 PM CST 01-01-2024 (Monday) and closes at 7:00 PM CST on 01-102024 (Wednesday)

• Projects are due to me by January 31st. You have a week grace period but after that, (February 7) or your project is crumpled up and batted around by my cats and you don't get your vision board that someone else made you. You also won't be able to participate again for 4 months.

hey nanners....this is a good update.....1 board for 1 participant.....how will you determine whom we pair up with ?? OR do we choose? thanks
Old 01-06-2024, 10:52 AM   #8711
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
hey nanners....this is a good update.....1 board for 1 participant.....how will you determine whom we pair up with ?? OR do we choose? thanks
I will assign each participant who they’ll do one for.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2024, 02:11 PM   #8712
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I'm so glad people are enthusiastic about continuing with the penpal projects. Unfortunately, I'm feeling pretty down and I need to take a break this time. I'm sure I will do more in the future. But for now, I just can't. I hope everybody has fun with this one! I enjoyed it the last time we did vision boards.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2024, 03:06 PM   #8713
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Feel free to share your visions with us for the new year even if you are not signing up for the project. We can all send good vibes for your visions.

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2024, 12:03 AM   #8714
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Feel free to share your visions with us for the new year even if you are not signing up for the project. We can all send good vibes for your visions.
Thanks! I could use some good vibes. My visions for 2024 are:
Brush and floss my teeth every day, eat foods (and avoid bad foods) that will help with my diabetes and CKD (I think that limits me to apples and cauliflower and egg whites - jk), and move more every day (Motion is Lotion!)

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2024, 01:17 PM   #8715
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

So… these are due January 29th and we are suppose to only do one for someone we will be assigned.

When are we getting the assignment?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2024, 01:44 PM   #8716
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

It closes tonight at seven

How do I... ?
Old 01-10-2024, 04:23 PM   #8717
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
So… these are due January 29th and we are suppose to only do one for someone we will be assigned.

When are we getting the assignment?
Hi!
We usually give a month to do the project so I'll change the due date to Feb. 7th, with a grace period of 1 week ending Feb. 14.

I'll make the assignments this evening at 7pm Central time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2024, 06:10 PM   #8718
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thank you for the new deadline!

How do I... ?
Old 01-11-2024, 08:02 AM   #8719
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

Project is now closed!

vi·sion board
noun

Parameters:

• Sign up starts at 2:00 PM CST 01-01-2024 (Monday) and closes at 7:00 PM CST on 01-10-2024 (Wednesday)

• Projects are due to me by February 7th, 2024. You have a week grace period but after that, (February 14) your project is crumpled up and batted around by my cats and you don't get your vision board that someone else made you. You also won't be able to participate again for 4 months.

Nan will make a vision board for nycfem
nycfem will make a vision board for SoftSilver
SofrSilver will make a vision board for Clay
Clay will make a vision board for Nan

"The rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until four months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting four months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2023. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2023. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2023 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/21/23. I can start participating in new projects on 6/21/23. I have added myself to the list below:

1. Tony (missed the late date of 1/28/23, able to participate 5/28/23)
2. Bitsy (missed the late date of 2/21/23, able to participate 6/21/23)

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

CURRENT ON HOLD MEMBERS:

CCB...February 17, 2024
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2024, 08:43 PM   #8720
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Clay, could you please contact me and a private message? I want to ask you some questions so that I can get a better vision for your vision board. for some reason it doesn’t allow me to send you a private message!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types