Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-02-2016, 10:12 AM   #1441
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

I keep having my ex bother me and I have another one trying to get me in bed, and it's just drama over and over and I am sick of it
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 08:53 PM   #1442
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The broken government system pissed me off.
That I know it is broken and after dealing with it today the fact that I was angry pissed me off....so I pissed me off today.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2016, 09:45 PM   #1443
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Hired this 20 something girl about two weeks ago. In stead of her saying that she just not digging the job... she's a no call/no show for the last two days. The lack of respect, maturity and simple courtesy in some of these younger folks is really appalling.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2016, 10:15 PM   #1444
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,542 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Hired this 20 something girl about two weeks ago. In stead of her saying that she just not digging the job... she's a no call/no show for the last two days. The lack of respect, maturity and simple courtesy in some of these younger folks is really appalling.
Tell me about it. I had one bring in her mother. Hello, aren't you an adult?

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2016, 09:13 PM   #1445
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

My fulltime job. Just because this lazy, gossipy, back-stabbing nurse goes out drinking with certain pple in management, she never seems to get disciplined for any of the shit she does. And the pple who mind their own business, keep to themselves, and just come in and do their job and go home are always being picked on! How messed up is that?!?!?!
Old 11-16-2016, 05:51 PM   #1446
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

I posted a story last month about this fabulous man who has created a sanctuary for homeless cats in Aleppo.

Well, the shelter has been bombed. Numerous cats and their dog 'Hope' have been killed and injured.

I will not post the horrendous pictures, but to remind you before this evil attack. So %$#@ing pissed! Wish I could disappear the culprits who did this as well as the bombing of hospitals killing children.

Anyone else getting outrage fatigue?
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2016, 12:03 AM   #1447
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
she gets me ..

Thanked 21,374 Times in 6,724 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
I posted a story last month about this fabulous man who has created a sanctuary for homeless cats in Aleppo.

Well, the shelter has been bombed. Numerous cats and their dog 'Hope' have been killed and injured.

I will not post the horrendous pictures, but to remind you before this evil attack. So %$#@ing pissed! Wish I could disappear the culprits who did this as well as the bombing of hospitals killing children.

Anyone else getting outrage fatigue?
Is there anything we can do Ace? Is there a go fund me page? I really would love to help this very sweet kind person.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2016, 07:02 PM   #1448
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

My boss. I really thought he was going to put his offer of fulltime employment in writing. He made it seem that way. And HE approached ME about it, not the other way around. I guess I'm not really that pissed, more like major disappointment......
Old 12-13-2016, 06:56 PM   #1449
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

NOTHING at all. Not even at work today.
Scary!

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2016, 06:38 PM   #1450
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pissed

I got irritated with a project partner from work today. He is too laid back about the work schedule and budget. I just get so frustrated with him. I want to get him to snap out of it and run at the same speed as my brain. Ugg, my brain runs very fast.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 01:29 PM   #1451
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing so far but I have a meeting in about 5 minutes. I am thinking I am about to be assigned more of a contractor's work. This is work we pay them to do. Pay them very well, in fact.

Stand away and back from the fan if this happens. Might get messy in there.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 01:31 PM   #1452
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Donald Trump's potential Supreme Court judge pick thinks gay people should be jailed for having sex

One of Donald Trump’s prospective picks for the Supreme Court believes gay people should be prosecuted for having sex because they are not protected by the constitution.

While serving as Alabama’s Attorney General in 2003, William H Pryor Jr wrote a legal brief in defence of a Texan law – later struck down by the Supreme Court – which criminalised consensual gay sex.

He compared it to “polygamy, incest, paedophilia, prostitution, and adultery” and said the Alabama court had “never recognised a fundamental right to engage in sexual activity outside of monogamous heterosexual marriage, let alone to engage in homosexual sodomy”.

“Such a right would be antithetical to the ‘traditional relation of the family’ that is as old and as fundamental as our entire civilisation”, he added.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7422416.html

*Never going back, I have lived too long and have seen numerous gains living, loving as a Butch lesbian.

To anyone, especially in this community who voted for trump. Fuck You!

What is next? This?

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 04:42 PM   #1453
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Pretty much every single news headline pissed me off and they just keep coming.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 05:19 PM   #1454
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I think that there were LGBTQ people that somehow, some kind of way, thought Trump "wouldn't be that bad".

I don't know how they could possibly think this if they even listened to him for 5 minutes but somehow they did.

Now, we are all fucked.

It not only pisses me off, it infuriates me.

This is only day 4 people.

I don't even pray for him to get impeached because who would be next in line?

Pence?

Just as bad.

Who would be in line after Pence?

Ryan?

I don't see any hope until 2018.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2017, 04:05 AM   #1455
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

good meeting, no one got hurt, I was not asked to code anything else for contractor, all I did for them after the meeting was export an Oracle table to .xls format and email it to them - which I did not mind helping them in that manner at all .... I would mind if I had to do any additional software coding for them ... that is what they are paid to do

all is well
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2017, 07:44 PM   #1456
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Fishermen Filmed Themselves Beating a Baby Seal and Posted it on Facebook

This article will have no visuals, because the images are too disturbing to show.

A viral video posted to Facebook earlier this week shows three fisherman in Yarmouth County, Canada, who have a very young white seal pup in their boat — likely only a few days old.

Very young seal pups have white coats, and when they do, it is illegal to kill them. But these fishermen were apparently unfazed by this regulation.

"They're sort of taunting it, teasing it, poking it in the face with a fishing buoy," Sheryl Fink, director of Canadian wildlife campaigns for the International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW), told The Dodo. "You can see one man kicking it in the head with his rubber boot and just sort of tormenting this young, terrified animal." You can also hear laughter.

The pup in the video is obviously distressed and trying to escape, Fink observed. "It's not too graphic but it is disturbing," Fink said. "It's complete disrespect for a very terrified young animal."

Even though the killing doesn't happen on camera, the Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO) reports that the seal pup died. In the video, you can hear one man say, "OK, let's kill it."

https://www.thedodo.com/viral-video-...235928575.html

*I want to disappear these men. Do they have Wives? Daughters? Children?
Souls? Humanity? Fuck no!, I say.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2017, 06:34 PM   #1457
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Not really pissed off but been out of sorts for a while lately ... I have asked for meetings with my manager and supervisor ... yesterday my supervisor took privilege, as some men do, derailed the topic, talked at great length about what he wanted to talk about which was him, his accomplishments. Plus, when I asked him direct questions, he lied to me twice sitting right there in front of our manager. I think he has no conscience. I won't invite him to any more meetings. Someone needs to kick his backside. It won't be me. I would not sacrifice my job for such a low life. I am still getting more concrete documentation together for next meeting. I do not really wish for anyone to be hurt, I only want fair treatment.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2017, 09:48 PM   #1458
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

The dispatch problems at a certain local office and the MANY MANY phone calls I had to make to work things out.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 12:40 AM   #1459
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

Dealing with insurance red tape....
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2017, 03:29 AM   #1460
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Currently.... not being able to sleep!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: