Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 07-08-2011, 03:52 PM   #41
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

I'm watching! Love BB!

Im a minority here because I love Rachel lol she brings it with the challenges. And she's annoying and doesn't give shit.

I love the twists!

Who do you think will win?
I think the hunter lady might, or the model.
I don't know names yet.
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 03:54 PM   #42
300GT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Wild Monkey
Relationship Status:
Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not?

Location: Banned 12/27/2012 - Former banned member came back under new name
300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation

you have to be sneaky on bb. im liking it with jeff and jordan back. i think it will an interesting season
300GT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 300GT For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 04:25 PM   #43
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

I just visited the joker site, Dani has the "Golden Key". And something else I found interesting....in one of the many conversations in the house, a few of the new people were talking about who they would put on the block if they won HOH. When it was Porche's turn to answer, she asked if she could put her partner (Keith) up.

No wonder Keith is upset
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 07:09 PM   #44
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

After a little more investigation, I think the reason Porche is upset with Keith is the fact that Keith has been chatting up the other ladies (the start of "Keiths Angles" perhaps) Jealosy....day 2....who would have thought?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #45
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
After a little more investigation, I think the reason Porche is upset with Keith is the fact that Keith has been chatting up the other ladies (the start of "Keiths Angles" perhaps) Jealosy....day 2....who would have thought?

I agree with you. I'm watching the live feed as i "try" to get my charting done. There is already so much gossip and drama going on, it is wild. They are having to stay in the house for now, evidently "they" are getting the backyard ready for the veto competition. Brendon (sp) is trying to run the house which is funny to me and telling people what games they will play, etc while on house lock down. Rachel is asleep...wait till momma wakes up, then we will see who is running the show. lol.

I think Porche is not making very many friends and when you see her relate to others, she is doing a LOT of talking and no listening. Not sure that is going too well for her.

I'm leaning toward the girl with the deep voice as one of my pics. Don't know all the names yet. She seems genuine and real.

Time will tell though!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 07:47 PM   #46
Melissa

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

Melissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST Reputation

We are back to our summer BB addiction. Rufus reads from the posts on Morty's site, then we watch showtime in the evening. I like the twists so far. I won't miss Eval Dick. Wondering if his departure was a plot to propel Danielle ahead 4 steps into the final 10???? She's a strong player so the HGs better watch out because she wins a lot of comps. The biggest weirdo so far is Horny Keith. The guy makes my skin crawl. I'm hoping he is first out the door. Some chatter on Morty's says he has already exposed himself to the HGs!

Melissa
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melissa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 08:21 PM   #47
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
We are back to our summer BB addiction. Rufus reads from the posts on Morty's site, then we watch showtime in the evening. I like the twists so far. I won't miss Eval Dick. Wondering if his departure was a plot to propel Danielle ahead 4 steps into the final 10???? She's a strong player so the HGs better watch out because she wins a lot of comps. The biggest weirdo so far is Horny Keith. The guy makes my skin crawl. I'm hoping he is first out the door. Some chatter on Morty's says he has already exposed himself to the HGs!

Melissa
And don't u love the fact that he's all about the church lol
Old 07-08-2011, 10:04 PM   #48
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Time for Showtime. I, too, am a Rachel/Brendon fan. POV was played tonite. Wanna know who won? OR, does anybody NOT want to know ahead of time? I won't reveal who gets evicted on Thursdays, however.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 10:38 PM   #49
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation

I have watched BB since its inception, this season, I quit. I will read stuff, but wont watch it. i cannot tolerate Rachel, or Brendan, or any of the former ones. So post away, let me know when Rachel is gone, I may watch it then.
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Peach For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 11:50 PM   #50
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

I'm watching Showtime too and missed the 1st hour so I'm lost. Anybody that wants to fill me in on anything and don't want to spoil it for others please feel free to inbox me
Old 07-09-2011, 12:16 AM   #51
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
Time for Showtime. I, too, am a Rachel/Brendon fan. POV was played tonite. Wanna know who won? OR, does anybody NOT want to know ahead of time? I won't reveal who gets evicted on Thursdays, however.
Thank you for asking.
I prefer not to know because if I knew everything I wouldn't want to watch the show. If everyone else wants to know who wins competitions before the show airs on CBS, please say so and I will stay out of the thread.

Thanks again for asking before posting it.
Old 07-09-2011, 06:05 AM   #52
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

I understand that the BB house has a lot of "down time", but is the "would you rather....." game really so much fun? Or is it just me, as I do not find this entertaining at all
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2011, 06:12 AM   #53
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Me either!!! OR the booty booty game! Watching Showtime..UGH! that's 3 hrs of my life I can't get back!
Old 07-09-2011, 06:43 AM   #54
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

For some reason, I am almost afraid to ask what the "Booty Booty" game is...
The Following User Says Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2011, 09:59 AM   #55
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

I have watched BB since the first season. This season though is a little unnerving to me. It's loosing it's originality. I liked the seasons the partners were on but I can do without the continued stage for the same ole same ole. Then again the reality of it all is just that :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2011, 10:41 AM   #56
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Big Brother Fan here!

Been watching since season one.

I am sad Evil Dick is gone, he certainly knows how to stir the pot and aggravate the masses.

I like having Rachel back - she irritates everyone lol and always has a target on her back.

Looking forward to seein how this season plays out

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2011, 02:25 PM   #57
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by puregrrl View Post
Thank you for asking.
I prefer not to know because if I knew everything I wouldn't want to watch the show. If everyone else wants to know who wins competitions before the show airs on CBS, please say so and I will stay out of the thread.

Thanks again for asking before posting it.
\\

OK puregrrl, I will not post anything more til after we see the episode on CBS. then if anyone gets more curious, please PM Me.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:47 PM   #58
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

If anyone cares to know, real time comptition results can be found on jokers site
The Following User Says Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2011, 03:09 PM   #59
Melissa

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

Melissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delish View Post
And don't u love the fact that he's all about the church lol
Yes, It makes him even creepier. I wonder what his church thinks of him now.

M
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melissa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2011, 05:09 PM   #60
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
For some reason, I am almost afraid to ask what the "Booty Booty" game is...
It was this hand clapping game..BORING! Like I said, 3 hrs I can't get back lol