Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 03-01-2010, 11:29 PM   #381
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Evening everyone

We should each be making 10 cards to send out, 11 if you want one for yourself.

each person will be getting about 14 black cards. That way if there is a boo boo one has extras. I have 80 cut out so far!!!!!!! The girl in me loves to cut things out! I am also sending a template in case you have a total melt down and need to make more, just make them on black paper please.

You will be getting a selection of other papers, do dads, embelishments etc. dearest Diva, everything is not black. LOL
PLAN WELL LOL

the triptyck card is a tri fold card, you can alter this card, it just has to be your base. I am leaving them flat (not putting the two folds in) so that you can use it as you wish. The template included will show where the folds should go if you want to use them.

As per the beginning instructions and the list of what you can use, they are the type of things most of us would have some of. (markers, paints etc) You do not have to use every material in the package. You can use a few items or many. You can make them all different!

The idea here is what will we each create when we are all given the same materials?

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:36 PM   #382
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
Evening everyone

each person will be getting about 14 black cards. That way if there is a boo boo one has extras. I have 80 cut out so far!!!!!!! The girl in me loves to cut things out! I am also sending a template in case you have a total melt down and need to make more, just make them on black paper please.

You will be getting a selection of other papers, do dads, embelishments etc. dearest Diva, everything is not black. LOL
PLAN WELL LOL

the triptyck card is a tri fold card, you can alter this card, it just has to be your base. I am leaving them flat (not putting the two folds in) so that you can use it as you wish. The template included will show where the folds should go if you want to use them.

As per the beginning instructions and the list of what you can use, they are the type of things most of us would have some of. (markers, paints etc) You do not have to use every material in the package. You can use a few items or many. You can make them all different!

The idea here is what will we each create when we are all given the same materials?

HOLY MOTHER OF GAY!

Thank God You're here to answer our burning questions..... No...burning....not a rash.

OK.....<heavy sign> I'm relieved....thank You sweet Ami.....tell Corkey thank You for not throttling me....<giggling>

Diva, The Relieved

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2010, 11:41 PM   #383
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

[QUOTE=Diva;59472]
HOLY MOTHER OF GAY!

You called?

Thank God You're here to answer our burning questions..... No...burning....not a rash.

There are ointments for dat der rash
no, seriously there are

OK.....<heavy sign> I'm relieved....thank You sweet Ami.....tell Corkey thank You for not throttling me....<giggling>

Ya, I call home once a night, I called, he said please come home

Diva, The Relieved

so you found the ointment?

The Following User Says Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2010, 11:49 PM   #384
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

[quote=amiyesiam;59476]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
HOLY MOTHER OF GAY!

You called?

There are ointments for dat der rash
no, seriously there are

Ya, I call home once a night, I called, he said please come home

Diva, The Relieved

so you found the ointment?

I repeat, Mother of Gay.....it was just a mere burning sensation....not a rash.

Old 03-02-2010, 12:23 AM   #385
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Member Photo Albums

[quote=Diva;59478]
Quote:

Don't all rashes begin with a burning sensation?
(giggle)
ok I believe you!

Old 03-02-2010, 12:39 AM   #386
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Evening everyone

PLAN WELL LOL

Yaaaaay!

Quote:

My fever blisters begin as a burning sensation.

I'm with Ami, you should have a good hunky butch doctor take a good, long, hard look at you.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 01:17 AM   #387
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Yaaaaay!

I'm with Ami, you should have a good hunky butch doctor take a good, long, hard look at you.
personally I think she is due for a very thorough exam

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 01:36 AM   #388
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Yaaaaay!

Quote:
personally I think she is due for a very thorough exam

Trust me, You two, I'm all FOR that! I'm PAST due......

And at this point, I'd take a podiatrist......or a veterinarian...........

Old 03-02-2010, 07:59 AM   #389
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

LadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST Reputation

many years ago i was on an all womans baseball team. We won the state and went to the nationals, but i digress.... my name on my shirt was....Dr.Feelgood Foster....hahaha........shall i visit you Diva darlin?
LadyRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:02 AM   #390
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
many years ago i was on an all womans baseball team. We won the state and went to the nationals, but i digress.... my name on my shirt was....Dr.Feelgood Foster....hahaha........shall i visit you Diva darlin?

<fanning self> If You feel You must....clearly, I am deprived......depraved?

Old 03-02-2010, 02:06 PM   #391
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Trust me, You two, I'm all FOR that! I'm PAST due......

And at this point, I'd take a podiatrist......or a veterinarian...........

No one would argue that you can be animalistic (anyone who's read your writing, that is!) but I doubt you require the services of a veterinarian, unless he's off duty, of course.

Quote:

I'm thinking those two things are linked, if not one and the same.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:22 PM   #392
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I think there's still room for a #10 for the Ami project, right? If so, I am in! I love this idea.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 02:27 PM   #393
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
I think there's still room for a #10 for the Ami project, right? If so, I am in! I love this idea.

Tommi made 9 and you are 10! Woot! There's just one more space left!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 02:27 PM   #394
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
1. Me
2. Softness.....YAYAYAYYAY!!!
3. purepisces
4.The Rainey One
5. Diva
6. Cara
7. Gemme
8. Pixie (where'd you go in the last list??? I found you anyway!)
9. Tommi
10. Jen

Please be VERY careful about making sure all who sign up are continued in the list as others are added. We only have 3 spots available now and it would be a shame to skip over someone by mistake.
it says I must lengthen my message by 10 characters
I think there are already 10 characters on the list

The Following User Says Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 02:28 PM   #395
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Member Photo Albums

Quote:

the word you are looking for is delighted

Old 03-02-2010, 02:31 PM   #396
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Member Photo Albums

Dear Characters on the list:

Addresses

Old 03-02-2010, 05:19 PM   #397
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Dearest Green Project Folks and the Always Wonderful Wrangler Diva,

I finally made it to the post office this afternoon. I had planned to go yesterday afternoon, but spent that time at my doctor's office instead. However, I did take a sick day from work today and made it to the post office right before the afternoon mail run left the building. *phew!* So, the projects are on their way!

cara
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:07 AM   #398
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

I don't know if I've listed who has sent their GREEN stuff to me yet (so far):

~ Jenn (nycfem...)
~ Ami
~ Tommi
~ Pixie

I'm thinkin' tomorrow & Thursday I'm gonna Bingo in the mail department....(MAIL, You two! MAIL!)

Old 03-03-2010, 12:49 PM   #399
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I don't know if I've listed who has sent their GREEN stuff to me yet (so far):

~ Jenn (nycfem...)
~ Ami
~ Tommi
~ Pixie

I'm thinkin' tomorrow & Thursday I'm gonna Bingo in the mail department....(MAIL, You two! MAIL!)

They said 3 days, so yep....tomorrow....there should be my package (and a girl doesn't send a good package to just ANYone, yanno!).

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:54 PM   #400
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Today my postman just laughed and laughed as he brough a huge stack of stuff to my door......(I got two other boxes, too!)

Today's arrivals from:

~Jake
~Logically
~Softness
~GemmieLicious

Now, just waiting on Cara, purepisces & Rain.....

Last edited by Diva; 03-03-2010 at 12:58 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types