Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
her favorite snack

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

good..harry potter, blanket & a fire
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2019, 07:32 PM   #6042
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Stress overload. Mom has a temperature of 101.8. She is freezing and acting strange. She refuses to go the the hospital. She said she may let me take her tomorrow night.

Her birthday is tomorrow so I think she's holding off.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2019, 08:04 PM   #6043
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Wrang1er, sorry your mom isn't feeling well. Hopefully she'll get better without needing a trip to the hospital.

I am feeling accomplished! I got a lot done today. I sorted clothes, put together a box for the thrift store, cleaned the kitchen and a bathroom. Pretty good for a holiday weekend, I think.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2019, 08:32 PM   #6044
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Wrang1er, sorry your mom isn't feeling well. Hopefully she'll get better without needing a trip to the hospital.

I am feeling accomplished! I got a lot done today. I sorted clothes, put together a box for the thrift store, cleaned the kitchen and a bathroom. Pretty good for a holiday weekend, I think.

I hope so, Ma'am. I went shopping for her and picked up sandwiches for us. She ate a little and then went to throw her sandwich out the front door. I asked what she was doing and she said she didn't want it and was going to feed the dog. We don't have a dog.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2019, 05:58 AM   #6045
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
I hope so, Ma'am. I went shopping for her and picked up sandwiches for us. She ate a little and then went to throw her sandwich out the front door. I asked what she was doing and she said she didn't want it and was going to feed the dog. We don't have a dog.
I'm so sorry. I think that goes beyond chemo brain. I hope you can get her seen tomorrow, or the next day so she can have her birthday. Please keep us posted.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2019, 07:32 AM   #6046
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,687 Times in 7,715 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Stress overload. Mom has a temperature of 101.8. She is freezing and acting strange. She refuses to go the the hospital. She said she may let me take her tomorrow night.

Her birthday is tomorrow so I think she's holding off.
Wishing "mom" a very happy birthday & hoping she is feeling better. Please get her seen about...hoping she acquiesces today!

Take care, and hugs for you both!
Old 09-02-2019, 04:07 PM   #6047
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Mom is feeling better today. Her fever broke last night. She seemed to enjoy her birthday celebration.

Thanks to all of you for your kind words and good juju!

P. S. We have an 8:30 appointment with her oncologist followed by chemo so I will tell him all about this past week.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2019, 09:27 PM   #6048
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Mom is feeling better today. Her fever broke last night. She seemed to enjoy her birthday celebration.

P. S. We have an 8:30 appointment with her oncologist followed by chemo so I will tell him all about this past week.
Best wishes at the appointment! I'm so glad she's feeling more like herself today.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2019, 05:32 AM   #6049
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Wrang, that's great. Let us know how it goes, please.

I'm feeling... not ready for the work week. I have to drive three hours this morning with a super talker. A perky super talker. And then do a bidders conference with her and then drive her home. My ears will probably be bleeding by 11am today. Please send vibes to keep me sane.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2019, 05:51 AM   #6050
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I hope it goes well. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Wrang, that's great. Let us know how it goes, please.

I'm feeling... not ready for the work week. I have to drive three hours this morning with a super talker. A perky super talker. And then do a bidders conference with her and then drive her home. My ears will probably be bleeding by 11am today. Please send vibes to keep me sane.
I couldn't do it. There would be bodies.

Sending you good juju!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2019, 07:29 AM   #6051
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,100 Times in 8,594 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Good and rested. Didn't do much over the weekend. Am back at work hoping I don't have to squeeze five days of work into a 4-day work week.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2019, 08:32 AM   #6052
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Tired as fuck. But this journey has just started.

Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2019, 11:42 AM   #6053
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Frazzled, anxious - it's going to be so crazy. Supposedly the construction will be done/all my things moved back by 3PM the on the 27th. The 28th I do the walk through at the new place and if all goes well I'll have the 29th to get moved and the 30th to come back here and clean. I've read online about people having trouble getting their deposits back, failing for things they weren't aware of, later getting a surprise notice demanding payment in full by such and such date. Then landing in collections if they couldn't pay their fines pronto. So I want to get all the cleaning done early that way if something fails I'll have time to fix it. It's really stressing me out. Also, though I've seen simplified drawings, pictures of other places they've built in the past and have a general idea of what I'm getting into, I don't actually know what these apartments look like and, well seeing is believing. Only two other places in my price range have openings, there are long waiting lists everywhere else, and both are in less safe neighborhoods than the one my worker wants me out of so I really can't go wrong - I'm fortunate to be getting into this place. Besides my son told me if at the end of my lease I'm not happy there then they'll help me get into another apartment. That might take awhile but I wouldn't be stuck there. I'm taking everyone's advise and keeping my name on waiting lists at two other apartments. Neither is as nice as where I'm moving to but both are nicer than where I'm at now and I think I could be happy at either if this one doesn't work out.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2019, 01:01 PM   #6054
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling great... no more guilt about shopping at Walmart!

Amazing how businesses are always miles ahead of politicians in terms of gauging public sentiment. Now watch Trump start trying to crawl his greasy way aboard the gun regulation train.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2019, 06:33 PM   #6055
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling like all of a sudden I'm behind at work. I keep working on the same stuff, never getting anything completely done. It's progressing, I just can't mark anything off my list.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2019, 06:57 PM   #6056
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

I'm home from my work trip with no body count or criminal record so I'm feeling proud of myself. I'm also feeling exhausted from surviving the experience. She literally never took more than three seconds between sentences and that was just to take a deep breath.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2019, 09:00 AM   #6057
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,687 Times in 7,715 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Extremely relieved!

SAFE! My area has survived a major hurricane. While we will be and are, having 39mph gusts of winds & heavy rains, in bands, or squalls, I am SO relieved we didn't get a major hit as was thought. These squalls will last throughout the day, into late evening. It is still a CAT 2, headed along coast. Headed to SC, NC, and up east coast.

This has been an extremely intense, stressful 5 days. Now the battle fatigue sets in. Breathe in....blow it out..wash, rinse, repeat!

I see a nap in my future today!
Thank you to everyone who has called, texted, messaged me, and sent wishes for this storm to pass on by.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:08 AM   #6058
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I'm home from my work trip with no body count or criminal record so I'm feeling proud of myself. I'm also feeling exhausted from surviving the experience. She literally never took more than three seconds between sentences and that was just to take a deep breath.
I'm feeling like I can SO relate to the above post by easy.

I do have a certain person in my everyday life who is a constant talker, but at least she is aware of it and now it's become a running joke between us.....

Let's face it, there is no tactful way to tell someone to shut up!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2019, 09:27 AM   #6059
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Tired, excited, emotional...

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2019, 10:45 AM   #6060
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Less stressed. Having to re-pack some of this stuff has put me behind a bit. Today I let go of the idea of getting it all done right and just gave myself permission to get it all done. So I'm just flinging it all together, I'm not even labeling stuff. Everything I need to survive until I'm done moving is set aside, everything else well I'm not working so it isn't like there isn't going to be time to sort it all out, get fussy about it later. I feel burn out coming on so in order to avoid a crash I'm giving myself the day off. It's difficult. Earlier I passed a corn cob pick I must have dropped, went to pick it up off the counter and drop it in a partially filled packing box and had to force myself to stop. Oh just let this moving hell be over. That's my prayer today.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: