Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > In The News

Old 11-14-2009, 09:49 AM   #1
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation
Default Outrageous News Stories from Around the Globe

I'm re-titling this one The Right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of a Bargain. What were they thinking?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20091114/...i-45dbed5.html
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 10:22 AM   #2
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

I was reading the above story when I came across this one...

I am seriously disturbed that someone would do this....

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20091114...s-6323e80.html
PoeticWitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 10:26 AM   #3
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

You're not kidding.

BIRD EATING spiders?

Really though, he deserved to be caught for being so stupid (not to mention cruel).

Thanks for the link!

Words
Old 11-14-2009, 10:32 AM   #4
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

this is a true story and I can't effing believe it. You cannot send this sites addy in a pm at another site. WTF?
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2009, 10:51 AM   #5
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadyboy View Post
this is a true story and I can't effing believe it. You cannot send this sites addy in a pm at another site. WTF?
You haven't been following the news, have you.

That's an old, old story now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2009, 03:11 PM   #6
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadyboy View Post
Outrageous, and yet hilarious in a pathetic sort of way.

Back to the news, Fla. man arrested for calling 911, asking for sex

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2009, 03:19 PM   #7
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
Outrageous, and yet hilarious in a pathetic sort of way.

Back to the news, Fla. man arrested for calling 911, asking for sex
Dammit! they said they would never tell
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2009, 04:28 PM   #8
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Default Yet another reason to kick the fast food habit:(

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20091115/...a-870a197.html
Old 02-18-2010, 09:57 PM   #9
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I wouldn't say this is outrageous, but it is interesting. the 20 most miserable US cities according to Forbes.

http://www.forbes.com/2010/02/11/ame..._slide_15.html
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2010, 11:36 PM   #10
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default Woman Convicted of Murder and Stuffing Children in Freezer

Outrageous.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100223/...frozen_corpses
Old 03-03-2010, 06:58 AM   #11
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Three busted in infection of 13M computers

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100302/..._botnet_busted
Old 03-03-2010, 07:30 AM   #12
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
Three busted in infection of 13M computers

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100302/..._botnet_busted
Good.

I always wondered if these jokers ever get caught.
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:22 PM   #13
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Shit like this makes me really angry. WTF is up with people?

Boy Hit By Balloon Filled With Bleach May Lose Sight In Eye

Posted By - Kevin Rowson
Last Updated On: 5/27/2010 11:05:09 PM

LILBURN, GA -- Throwing water balloons on a hot summer day can be fun. But a water balloon filled with bleach thrown at a 14-year old boy from a passing car is an assault according to police.

The balloon hit Lilburn Middle School student Miguel Mesa right in the face. His right eye is bloodshot and black and blue. His left eye is covered with a bandage and Mesa said it is much worse.

He looks like he went 12 rounds with a heavyweight contender. "It hit me right in the eyes," Mesa said. "I thought I broke my nose, but then I felt my eyes were like burning."

Mesa, Juan Rivera and Oscar Rodriguez are students at Lilburn Middle School. Wednesday was their last day of school before summer vacation. Mesa said they chose to walk home from school rather than take the bus because they wanted to spend some time together.

The boys were walking on the sidewalk along Highway 29 when Rivera saw a gray minivan driving by with the side sliding door open. Rivera said he saw two teenagers in the front and one in the back. "I just heard Juan say they're throwing water balloons and I just looked up and (it hit me)," Mesa said. "I just fell down and it started bleeding and everything."

"At first I thought he was kidding around and then when I saw his eyes bleeding that's when I knew it was more than water," Rivera said.

Mesa's father wishes his son took the bus after getting a call at work from a Lilburn police officer. "I was praying my way to the hospital, actually thinking the worst," Severo Mesa said.

His son was transported by ambulance to Gwinnett Medical Center. "They (doctors) tell me that the Clorox really wasn't that much of a problem but the impact was," the boy said.

His father said his son will have an MRI on Friday to determine if he will ever see out of his left eye again. "What I was thinking is I would give my vision for his," the older Mesa said. "He's just beginning (his life) and I already lived half of my life."

There were several pieces of broken balloons along Highway 29 where Mesa was hit. The boys said the person in the back of the car was throwing balloons at other kids too.

Lilburn police are hoping someone knows the teenagers in the gray mini-van. I hope the police do everything they can to find them because it's a crime," Rivera said. "My friend could be blind by now but thanks to God he's not."

Severo Mesa said even if it was a prank, the teens need to be punished. "Anything we do has consequences," he said. "I believe they will have to deal with those consequences sooner or later."

"Lilburn police are seeking information from the public on the location of the van as well as the identity of the suspects involved in the incident," said Captain Bruce Hedley.

He said the gray minivan had a black stripe on the lower portion of the vehicle.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:35 PM   #14
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Shit like this makes me really angry. WTF is up with people?

Boy Hit By Balloon Filled With Bleach May Lose Sight In Eye

Posted By - Kevin Rowson
Last Updated On: 5/27/2010 11:05:09 PM

LILBURN, GA -- Throwing water balloons on a hot summer day can be fun. But a water balloon filled with bleach thrown at a 14-year old boy from a passing car is an assault according to police.

The balloon hit Lilburn Middle School student Miguel Mesa right in the face. His right eye is bloodshot and black and blue. His left eye is covered with a bandage and Mesa said it is much worse.

He looks like he went 12 rounds with a heavyweight contender. "It hit me right in the eyes," Mesa said. "I thought I broke my nose, but then I felt my eyes were like burning."

Mesa, Juan Rivera and Oscar Rodriguez are students at Lilburn Middle School. Wednesday was their last day of school before summer vacation. Mesa said they chose to walk home from school rather than take the bus because they wanted to spend some time together.

The boys were walking on the sidewalk along Highway 29 when Rivera saw a gray minivan driving by with the side sliding door open. Rivera said he saw two teenagers in the front and one in the back. "I just heard Juan say they're throwing water balloons and I just looked up and (it hit me)," Mesa said. "I just fell down and it started bleeding and everything."

"At first I thought he was kidding around and then when I saw his eyes bleeding that's when I knew it was more than water," Rivera said.

Mesa's father wishes his son took the bus after getting a call at work from a Lilburn police officer. "I was praying my way to the hospital, actually thinking the worst," Severo Mesa said.

His son was transported by ambulance to Gwinnett Medical Center. "They (doctors) tell me that the Clorox really wasn't that much of a problem but the impact was," the boy said.

His father said his son will have an MRI on Friday to determine if he will ever see out of his left eye again. "What I was thinking is I would give my vision for his," the older Mesa said. "He's just beginning (his life) and I already lived half of my life."

There were several pieces of broken balloons along Highway 29 where Mesa was hit. The boys said the person in the back of the car was throwing balloons at other kids too.

Lilburn police are hoping someone knows the teenagers in the gray mini-van. I hope the police do everything they can to find them because it's a crime," Rivera said. "My friend could be blind by now but thanks to God he's not."

Severo Mesa said even if it was a prank, the teens need to be punished. "Anything we do has consequences," he said. "I believe they will have to deal with those consequences sooner or later."

"Lilburn police are seeking information from the public on the location of the van as well as the identity of the suspects involved in the incident," said Captain Bruce Hedley.

He said the gray minivan had a black stripe on the lower portion of the vehicle.
Ditto. What idiots.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:23 PM   #15
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Tight pants ban takes effect in Indonesia's Aceh

MEULABOH, Indonesia – Authorities in a devoutly Islamic district of Indonesia's Aceh province have distributed 20,000 long skirts and prohibited shops from selling tight dresses as a regulation banning Muslim women from wearing revealing clothing took effect Thursday.
More....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100527/..._tight_pants_2
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2010, 01:36 PM   #16
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation
Default ah, good ol' South Carolina..we're always in the news..

'Raghead' slur is new ugly twist in S.C. race

1 hr 24 mins ago

Lee Atwater would be proud. Or ashamed. Or both.
Atwater, the famed GOP operative who ran George W. Bush's 1988 presidential campaign, was the universally acknowledged master of the political dirty trick — his was the diabolical mind behind the "Willie Horton" ad that did Michael Dukakis in — until a deathbed conversion in which he regretted the "naked brutality" of his career. Atwater was also a native of South Carolina, and in recent months his home state has been living up to his political legacy in ways he never could have imagined — most recently with a Republican state senator using the slur "raghead" for GOP gubernatorial candidate Nikki Haley, a Christian of Indian Sikh descent, and for President Obama.

South Carolina has always had a singularly mean-spirited and crafty political culture, especially on the GOP side, where dog whistles about race and religion come across loud and clear to its good ol' boy base. There were the rumors floated during the 2000 Republican presidential primary about a supposed illegitimate black child of Sen. John McCain, and there was the time in 1990 when political consultant Rod Shealy conspired to increase the turnout among anti-black white voters in the GOP primary by recruiting a black candidate (which he correctly reckoned would benefit his candidate) to run for Congress.

South Carolina has also of late become known for the sexual peccadilloes of Gov. Mark Sanford and the anti-Obama rage of one of its congressmen, Joe Wilson (he of the "You lie!" outburst during the president's address to Congress on health care).

And now the state's Republican primary for governor has tied those threads of political deviousness, sexual innuendo and white rage into an Atwaterian nightmare.

Front-runner Haley, an attractive "pro-family" candidate who has the backing of the tea party movement and Sarah Palin, has been the target of not one but two claims of infidelity to her husband — both lodged by conservative political operatives who claim to have slept with her.

And on Thursday a state senator who is supporting one of Haley's opponents casually referred to her as a "raghead" and claimed that she is a Manchurian candidate launched by a "network of Sikhs" to take over the governorship.

During a visit Thursday to "Pub Politics," an online political chat show hosted from a bar in Columbia, S.C., state senator Jake Knotts said: "We already got one raghead in the White House; we don't need a raghead in the governor's mansion." Haley's parents are Sikhs of Indian descent; she has converted to Christianity but still attends Sikh religious ceremonies on occasion out of deference to her parents.

According to the Columbia Free Times, Knotts also claimed that Haley was a plant being controlled by nefarious handlers:

Knotts says he believed Haley has been set up by a network of Sikhs and was programmed to run for governor of South Carolina by outside influences in foreign countries. He claims she is hiding her religion and he wants the voters to know about it.

The "raghead" remark seemed like an inevitable grace note in the gubernatorial primary. Knotts is supporting South Carolina Attorney General Andre Bauer's candidacy, and this week a campaign consultant for Bauer named Larry Marchant came forward to claim he had a "one-night stand" with Haley — a married mother of two — at a school-choice conference in 2008. That allegation came just a week after Will Folks, a right-wing blogger and former campaign worker for Haley, claimed to have engaged in an "inappropriate physical relationship" with her.

Haley has categorically denied the charges and says she has been "100 percent faithful" to her husband. Bauer, who fired Marchant and says he has had nothing to do with the charges of infidelity, has chosen a curious approach to staying out of the fray: He's demanding that Haley take a lie-detector test to prove that she never cheated on her husband. Haley, meanwhile, has pledged that if she's elected, she will resign if proof ever comes out that she did sleep with Folks or Marchant.

Neither Marchant nor Folks has come forward with proof of their claims, though Folks has released phone records showing that he frequently spoke to Haley on the phone late at night and claims to have seen a photo, allegedly taken by a private investigator, of himself and Haley in a "compromising position."

As for Knotts, he has issued an apology for the "raghead" comment, claiming that it was "intended in jest" and that the "humorous content was lost in translation." Though the "Pub Politics" show was webcast, host Wesley Donehue, a South Carolina political consultant, Tweeted that "technical issues" with prevented Knotts' remark from being archived on the show's site, so no video of it was immediately available. But he later Tweeted that he had his own version, as yet unreleased. (To add to the insular, high-school nature of the campaign's glorious disarray, Donehue was the person Folks accused of first peddling Folks-Haley rumors to the press, allegedly prompting Folks' confession.)

Even in his apology, Knotts managed to get another underhanded dig in at Haley, whom he says "is pretending to be someone she is not." Bauer used identical language in his statement challenging her to a lie-detector test. The implication that she is, as Knotts put it, "hiding her true religion." Meanwhile, the Christian Broadcasting Network's David Brody published a story Thursday saying her emphasis on her Christian faith has evolved over the years.
Haley has thus far used the bizarre attacks to her advantage, painting herself as a victim of a corrupt political culture, and has maintained a healthy lead in the polls. The primary is Tuesday, which leaves only three more days for Haley's opponents to systematically eviscerate the myth of the Southern gentleman.
— John Cook is a senior national reporter/blogger for Yahoo! News.

and just an FYI about Andre Bauer, our current Lt. Gov.:

"My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed. You're facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don't think too much further than that. And so what you've got to do is you've got to curtail that type of behavior. They don't know any better," Bauer said.

...Bauer's remarks came during a speech in which he said government should take away assistance if those receiving help didn't pass drug tests or attend parent-teacher conferences or PTA meetings if their children were receiving free and reduced-price lunches.

Old 07-10-2010, 11:38 AM   #17
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Iran to review woman's stoning verdict

TEHRAN, Iran – The lawyer for an Iranian widow sentenced to be stoned to death for an adultery conviction expressed cautious optimism Saturday after Iran said it will review the decision, which has drawn international condemnation.

More...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ml_iran_stoning
Old 03-16-2011, 03:27 PM   #18
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Cindy Jacobs: God Devastated Japan Because They Worship Dragons

Jacobs: God Is Using Earthquake To Break Japan's Pagan Idolatry

Submitted by Kyle on March 16, 2011 - 8:01am

Like her close colleague Chuck Pierce, who yesterday declared that the earthquake and tsunami in Japan was an attempt by God to topple "a stronghold of spiritism," Cindy Jacobs weighs in on the tragedy to declare that Japan has always been a "hard group for the gospel" because it was rooted in idolatry - even the island itself "looks like the head of a dragon" - and so God is trying to shake the nation because "the Holy Spirit wants to breathe the wind of revival across Japan and bring a mighty spiritual awakening to the land of the rising sun with healing in His wings":

I have personally felt that one of the reasons Japan was such a hard group for the gospel was the fact that they have had a direct link with the Imperial family and a direct link with the sun goddess, Amaterasu.

After the end of the second world war, under the U.S. agreements with Japan, this connection with Amaterasu was renounced. It is hard for those in the western world to understand the connection idolatry had with the suicide bombers in WWll as try dedicated their lives to the Emperor and this principality. After the nation no longer had this idolatrous connection, Japan flourished economically.

However, of recent years, this link with Amaterasu and sun worship was reinstated in a ceremony in which the new Emperor once again participated and "spent the night with the goddess" after eating the sacred rice.

I believe this is one major reason that Japan has gone downhill economically in such a drastic way. The debt ratio to GDP is now 200%. With the earthquake and subsequent tsunami, the economy and banking system, insurance industry, etc., will certainly take a massive hit.

In the early nineties, the Lord gave me a prophecy for Japan that it was a "sickle in the hand of the Lord" that will be used for great harvest. The physical geography of the islands look like a curved sickle with the handle being the island of Hokkaido in the north. One could also say that it looks like a curved sword. Where Japan has historically been a sword of war across Asia. I see God raising up young revivalists from the nation who will impact Asia and the world for the gospel.

On the other hand, if you look at it another way, this island, Hokkaido, looks like the head of a dragon with the body being the rest of Japan. The people of Asia have worshipped the dragon for 5,000 years. If one looks at the place where the earthquake took place, it looks like the soft underbelly of most vulnerable part of the dragon. Let's pray that the deep idolatry and the worship of hundreds of idols under the guise of Shintoism, Buddhism, and allegiances to being "sons of the dragon" will be broken and thousands will turn to the Lord.

My interpretation of this is that while God did not want people to perish, He is going to use this to "pierce" the darkness surrounding the Japanese people if we will cry out to God for them in the midst of this crisis ... If we respond correctly, the darkness and the grip of idolatry of all forms that has blinded the eyes of so many in Japan will be broken off of them. The faithful believers in Jesus Christ will be strengthened as they are used for great harvest across Asia and the face of the earth.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...pagan-idolatry
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 04:24 PM   #19
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Owl Hit By Truck Rides In Grill For Hours!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42113363...cksonville_fl/
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 05:41 PM   #20
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation
Default A new meaning to Best Friend...

I just saw this video and wanted to share it here with all of you...
Through all of the heartache in Japan this story and video should warm your heart...
Warning... it will bring tears to your eyes... Read the article before viewing so that you get the translation of what is being said by the reporters...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...-in-the-rubble
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post: