starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Absolutely nothing. I didn't even get out of bed until 5pm... Yes. 5pm.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 09:41 PM   #2382
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Too much.

I build little utility tables and give them away for fun. Sometimes I don't much know the people who get them. I scavenge the wood from a local industrial park, clean it up, remove nails, sand it and fill in the blemishes with wood filler or caulk.

Anyway, I have decided from this point on, I will ask a potential receiver only how high, how wide and how long do they want their utility table. Any specifics other than that will be my choice. The last one I made, I allowed a friend to talk me into making the legs smaller than 2 x 4's - which is what I would use to make a work bench type table sturdy. I ended up going to Lowe's and buying some 2 x 3s. They are only a little bit bigger than the ones she selected of what I already had and had put on the frame. But at least they were somewhat larger. Still, I was not happy with my work and the strength of it for its designated purpose. I am afraid she may get hurt. And I am annoyed at me for agreeing to do it her way.

A lady at work wants a microwave table. That one is next and she has already told me things to do, took me to the warehouse and showed me a table with real pretty cut out legs. This was right after I said it would be a simple sturdy utility table. I stopped her and said I would make it the dimensions she gave me but any details past that would be my choice. It's not fun when it gets aggravating. This last one taught me a good lesson. I won't make that mistake again. These are freebies. I don't want to spend a whole lot of extra time on one. The fun disappears when it gets involved and tedious.

Sorry to ramble. I have been not a good friend to me today. In fact, got on my own nerves.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2014, 10:15 PM   #2383
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

I took a shower. Fed myself. Watched several episodes of The Walking Dead.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2014, 05:08 AM   #2384
Daktari

Yesterday? Sweet F.A. apart from chatting with a mate.
Practicing uke chords
and watching Roseanne, season 1
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2014, 07:19 AM   #2385
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

drove to san antonio yesterday, went to the zoo, saw joel osteen, today we hope to see the alamo, and the big boots of texas,walk the riverwalk ...and eat a yummy lunch while watching the boats go by
cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 09:26 AM   #2386
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,399 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

4 loads of my daughters laundry washed and hung out to dry....

more things gone through for the move...

going to lunch with mum soon....

then shopping for dog food and other sundry staples...
Old 05-25-2014, 05:34 PM   #2387
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Morning coffee one cup
Laundry
Dishes
Lunch
Rearranged office
Some other domesticated stuff
Dinner

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 05:52 PM   #2388
Mormegil

How Do You Identify?:
just myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
meh
Relationship Status:
single

Mormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST Reputation

I didnt do much at all.Did some laundry , ate and rode my bmx...its been awhile since I rode...I might die lol. But on the other hand I did need to exercise today...Im in the middle of losing some weight. 17lbs in two months....not bad , and its just healthy eating and exercise.
Mormegil is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mormegil For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2014, 07:03 AM   #2389
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

today i hope to return the rental car, grocery shop, pick up cupcakes i ordered, get a pedicure with my daughter, cook and decorate for a birthday party tonite, enjoy my daughters 26th b day party!
cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 08:27 AM   #2390
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I plowed a few rows in the garden. Planted about 20 Celebrities and 6 cucumbers and 6 straight neck squash.

Planned on putting up the twine for my pole beans, but someone stole my Tpost puller a few years ago and I haven't replaced it. So I didn't have any post to use to start that project.

Hope to finish the netting on top of the guinea pen and maybe get them moved out of the chicken pen.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2014, 08:49 AM   #2391
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing yet but I'm about to WHUP up on the kitchen...clean it, make meatballs and strawberry shortcake then clean it AGAIN!! LoL!!

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:24 AM   #2392
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Fed, watered and cleaned the feathered peeps.
Finished painting the kitchen, cleaned up and put everything back. May my knees forgive me.
Now for a long, hot bubble bath.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2014, 04:13 PM   #2393
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation
Default Accomplished

Painted the focal wall and the trim in the living room. Played with my dogs and my birds, cleaned the kitchen and the living room and about to make dinner for myself.
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 03:31 PM   #2394
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Morning coffee...
A bike ride
Haircut
Worked 4 hours on my day off
Dishes
Will be making dinner here shortly

The Following User Says Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2014, 06:25 PM   #2395
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,399 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I defied the laws of physics, geometry and/or origami.....and finally figured out how to make the Orville Redenbacher popcorn bowl open correctly. I should get college friggin credits for that shit.....

and

I cleaned the kitchen, bathroom, hall and living room....
washed 3 loads of wash and hung 2 out to dry before my brother came to do the yard....
Old 06-01-2014, 06:38 PM   #2396
Diablo
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
HUMAN

Thanked 1,618 Times in 623 Posts
Diablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST Reputation

nothing....not one stinking thing.
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:14 PM   #2397
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Default Not a lot...

Morning coffee
Laundry
Check-in
A much needed nap
Wiped the walls and ceiling fan in bedroom
Dishes
Check-in

Old 06-01-2014, 09:22 PM   #2398
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Made my breakfast
little garden work
learned to call before I drive 40 miles
pulled up a few T posts
taught Mom to work the BB gun
fixed my breakfast for the week
Lunch for tomorrow
washed dishes
washed and dried a load of clothes
doctored a stray cat

That's about it for today

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2014, 09:37 PM   #2399
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Made my breakfast
little garden work
learned to call before I drive 40 miles
pulled up a few T posts
taught Mom to work the BB gun
fixed my breakfast for the week
Lunch for tomorrow
washed dishes
washed and dried a load of clothes
doctored a stray cat

That's about it for today
Adding...managed NOT to turn the truck over when you dodged a turtle...
And grocery shopped for veggies
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2014, 09:45 PM   #2400
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Not so much. I was doing woodworking off the back of my truck. Had to work where I found some wood because of size constraints of loading it. I would get going good and it would start raining. By the time I hurriedly threw all my tools in the truck, the rain would stop. I'd get my tools out, work for half an hour or so, then here comes the rain again. I cycled through that B.S. three times before giving up, packing it in and going home. My most loved drill, Bosch 12 - volt pocket driver got a little bit wet. It has a big heart in a small, lightweight frame - such a hard little worker. I dried it off the best I could but still a little worried about it. Brought it into my bedroom and put it on my nightstand. It gets to stay in the house tonight.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:

Tags
accomplished, today