Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Oregon Forums

Old 05-03-2012, 03:48 PM   #1
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation
Default The land of non-portland

Just wondering if anyone is outside of the portland area? Especially the grants pass, medford, klamath falls areas? There is a very very very outside chance work could take me that way some day in the very very very far future and I was just curious?
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:46 AM   #2
JistMe
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Handsome
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male One's
Relationship Status:
Hopeless Romantic Seeks Filthy Whore

JistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cottage Grove

Cottage Grove here.... about 20 miles South of Eugene. Allllll alone in this section of Boregon.
JistMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JistMe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 11:28 PM   #3
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

anybody else???

Looks like I will in north cal in less then a month!

Medord or and grants pass will be closer to me then redding ca
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:07 AM   #4
mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,116 Times in 281 Posts
mariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputation

I live in Eugene OR. Is there a mini reunion being planned for the PNW?
mariamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 12:09 PM   #5
giggleluver

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme, Mostly bottom, little
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, girl
Relationship Status:
Happy, single, polyamorous

giggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputation
Wink north eastern Oregon

otherwise known as Idaho. Anyone else out this direction?

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream and that is pretty much the same thing.

Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.
~Leo Tolstoy
giggleluver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to giggleluver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2015, 01:42 PM   #6
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I live in Ontario...except for no ocean, ironing our jeans, and putting on our bathing suits before we leave home for the pool, this could be non-Oregon.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2017, 03:49 PM   #7
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Oregon people where are you? We are currently living in Central Oregon but soon to be moving to the St. Helens area. Located about 30-45 minutes or so outside of Portland along the Columbia river. Any other PNW folks close by?

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote