Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Thanked 21,352 Times in 6,710 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Question I don't get-

This is about the bemusements, betrayals, and puzzlements of life-What you don't get the why of--maybe someone (here) has the answer/s?????

I don't get--that people still enjoy playing games with hearts even though they are old enough to know better
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2018, 07:35 PM   #2
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

On a more humorous level.....

I don't get why banks charge overdraft fees! Think about it, if you're already overdrawn it means you're out of money!

What I really wonder about is who are these Einsteins and should I really be trusting them with my cash......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2018, 01:14 PM   #3
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

forgot about this thread...i don't get a lot of things
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2018, 01:39 PM   #4
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

i don't get mean people
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2018, 06:17 PM   #5
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
forgot about this thread...i don't get a lot of things
Well then it's a good thing I gave it a bump!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2018, 06:19 PM   #6
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I don't get why news reporters insist on standing out in a hurricane
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2018, 06:36 PM   #7
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I don't get why news reporters insist on standing out in a hurricane
i know, it's so wierd
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2018, 06:47 PM   #8
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,129 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

I don't get why people don't want to go shopping any more and feel the fabrics , talk with other people, share a smile !!! Shopping makes so many good things happen.
Old 10-29-2018, 06:51 PM   #9
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I don't get why it's called a haircut when it's obviously more than one hair strand is being cut............
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2018, 07:01 PM   #10
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

I don't get non-monogamy
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2018, 09:19 AM   #11
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I don't get why someone with money who tends to act a bit "off" or strange is more than likely to called eccentric, while someone poor and without money is always called crazy........
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2019, 10:22 AM   #12
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default The Wife...........CONTAINS SPOILERS

I just don't get why in the book, and the movie as well, the wife wanting her husband's reputation to remain untarnished as the author of all the books SHE wrote!!! I guess maybe I could understand IF he was some great upstanding husband but he screwed around on her with anything that moved and plus EVEN when he went there to pick up the Grand Prize for writing he tried to get his assistant in the sack AND the wife knew when she found the walnut with the phone number on it............
Old 03-03-2019, 10:38 AM   #13
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool The Wife & The Favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I just don't get why in the book, and the movie as well, the wife wanting her husband's reputation to remain untarnished as the author of all the books SHE wrote!!! I guess maybe I could understand IF he was some great upstanding husband but he screwed around on her with anything that moved and plus EVEN when he went there to pick up the Grand Prize for writing he tried to get his assistant in the sack AND the wife knew when she found the walnut with the phone number on it............
That's why after seeing several parts of the film, and thinking about it, I decided not to watch the film.

Ditto for "The Favourite"... which I stopped watching when I saw two women playing tongue... I have never kissed a woman like that... And, when one watches straight films, have never seen a straight couple kiss like that either. I am tired of seeing films like that come out giving a completely distorted idea of lesbians, just for shock value, and titillate the male audience.)

(Spoiler: The fact is that apart from the existence of Queen Anne and some of the characters, etc., most of the stuff in that film was made up. No one could be that stupid and that articulate at the same time. In fact, the facts are that Anne wasn't an idiot as she was portrayed. It was completely unbelievable.)
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2019, 10:49 AM   #14
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default OMG talk about a gross kiss..........

That opening kiss with Liam Neeson doing WHATEVER it was with his mouth to our dear sweet Viola Davis in Widows was gross beyond words!

I bet you anything she wanted to take the back of her hand and wipe her mouth after that scene............
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2019, 12:36 PM   #15
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default I don't get....

Why oh why is it that whenever one goes out shopping and has a little extra money to spend they never find anything they like?

And WHY is it always whenever one is low on funds they seem to find everything they want and then some!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2019, 07:21 PM   #16
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

I don't get people who get off on being mean, having poor manners and lacking respect for others in word or deed.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2019, 03:51 PM   #17
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I don't get why when these high profile rich defendants get found guilty they aren't automatically incarcerated, like the poor average Joe would, until their sentencing date!

They are free to stroll out of the court house and are given the time between the guilty verdict and the sentencing date to "get their affairs in order"!

What a crock!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2020, 03:03 PM   #18
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~~
Why people are buying more, especially fruits and vegetables, than they can eat before they spoil or go bad!

When I buy fresh fruits and produce, it's because I want to eat it in its original form! An apple sliced, a banana peeled & enjoyed or an assortment of veggies for a nice salad. I know the fruits can be used to make other items such as pies and the veggies can always be used to make soup or stews and such, but IMHO you're just force feeding yourself said items!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2020, 04:36 PM   #19
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
I don't get why on Yelp it seems like owners or management go out of their way to address positive dining experience while mainly ignoring those that didn't! IMHO if I owned a place I'd more more concerned with those who posted a negative experience! I'd go out of my way to invite those back perhaps for a meal on the house. Even the best places can have an "off" night!

Maybe they never heard that saying; If you hire someone and they do a great job you might tell 5 people, but if they do a lousy job you'll tell 25!
Old 04-06-2020, 02:35 AM   #20
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~~
I don't get how Trump thinks he can snow the masses with claims he was on top of this virus upheaval from the beginning!

Doesn't this fool realize there is a ton of footage that says otherwise?