Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 04-01-2010, 02:37 PM   #1241
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
How can that even change ones eye color? Frightening.
That is one of the main warnings...That an eye lid darkening...Not worth it.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:06 PM   #1242
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
How can that even change ones eye color? Frightening.
If I am remember correctly, Latisse is made from a glaucoma medication. Side effects of said med was eyelash fullness. So, onto the cosmetic pharmaceutical market.

I am a fountain of useless information.
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:11 PM   #1243
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
That is one of the main warnings...That an eye lid darkening...Not worth it.
j

Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puregrrl View Post
If I am remember correctly, Latisse is made from a glaucoma medication. Side effects of said med was eyelash fullness. So, onto the cosmetic pharmaceutical market.

No. That is useful info. Who knew?
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:11 PM   #1244
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

You are absolutely correct. In the script form it is Alphagan. Latisse is probably 10 times more expensive. This is NOT something to mess around with for the sake of vanity. It is a drug with a number of warnings...it is before the DEA for a possible black box warning. Maybelline Great Lash is safer, smarter and sexier.
socialjustice_fsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to socialjustice_fsu For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2010, 03:30 PM   #1245
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

86 degrees is way to damn HOT for April 1st. I hope this isn't an indication of how hot the summer is gonna be.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:44 PM   #1246
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
86 degrees is way to damn HOT for April 1st. I hope this isn't an indication of how hot the summer is gonna be.
Well. I imagine it's better than -83F on April 1st. (http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/89606.html)

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:59 PM   #1247
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I think Tilapia and a big salad is in order. Later all.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 05:42 PM   #1248
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

My landlord raising the rent again today. The second time in a year. This is where not having to sign a lease becomes a curse.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 06:56 PM   #1249
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieStars View Post
That was a girl???
I went with the physical presentation.

Quote:

Never useless. I keep watching the commercials to see if Brooke's eyes have started to change color. My eyes are already brown but I don't know if it would change the shade of brown. Mine are sherry brown, which is much better than say, oh shit brown.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:31 PM   #1250
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

whilst removing 1500 layers of paint from 30000000000000000 million hinges, I noticed somethings..

Part of the hinge looked like hello kitty's face....

and

My gloves were melting from dipping my hand into the soaking vat..

So.. I'm looking at hello kitty and thinking.. I'm melting.. which we all know brought a certain movie to my mind...

Helooooo Kitty.. I'm melting... Oh look.. hello kitty... I'm melting..

I thought.. where Qwork and the Sureal Thread when a girl needs it..
Old 04-01-2010, 07:38 PM   #1251
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
whilst removing 1500 layers of paint from 30000000000000000 million hinges, I noticed somethings..

Part of the hinge looked like hello kitty's face....

and

My gloves were melting from dipping my hand into the soaking vat..

So.. I'm looking at hello kitty and thinking.. I'm melting.. which we all know brought a certain movie to my mind...

Helooooo Kitty.. I'm melting... Oh look.. hello kitty... I'm melting..

I thought.. where Qwork and the Sureal Thread when a girl needs it..
Ummmm, Random, hon.... I think the fumes may be gettin' to your head! Careful there darlin'!! You shoulda seen me when I got high off of tile mastic while putting down new flooring in the gymnasium at Job Corp. I'd NEVER been high in my life... but that day I acted like the student that huffed freon from the air conditioners! (Thinking back, I think I killed some brain cells when I was seein' hello kitty in the designs on the floor tiles!)
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:59 PM   #1252
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

This show makes me cry every single episode.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:02 PM   #1253
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Daddy noticed a bruise on my knuckle and asked me what I punched today... blink blink...
no Daddy... I was playing all day... still dont know where the damn bruise came from...
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:06 PM   #1254
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
This show makes me cry every single episode.
what show?? huh huh??? what show??? No --->> only --->>
Old 04-01-2010, 08:08 PM   #1255
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueEyes View Post
what show?? huh huh??? what show??? No --->> only --->>
Grey's Anatomy. Anything remotely sad on tv or movies makes me cry. Sad stuff in person, I am pretty stoic.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:11 PM   #1256
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Grey's Anatomy. Anything remotely sad on tv or movies makes me cry. Sad stuff in person, I am pretty stoic.
I'm the same way. Movies, commercials, songs, etc....I weep like a willow. Death, dismemberment, travesty in general in front of me....I say "Let's keep your fingers on ice so they might be able to be reattached" and move on.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2010, 08:30 PM   #1257
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
Ummmm, Random, hon.... I think the fumes may be gettin' to your head! Careful there darlin'!! You shoulda seen me when I got high off of tile mastic while putting down new flooring in the gymnasium at Job Corp. I'd NEVER been high in my life... but that day I acted like the student that huffed freon from the air conditioners! (Thinking back, I think I killed some brain cells when I was seein' hello kitty in the designs on the floor tiles!)
LOL

I was outside with a nice breeze... but still, maybe bending over that bucket wasn't the best idea...
Old 04-01-2010, 08:32 PM   #1258
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm the same way. Movies, commercials, songs, etc....I weep like a willow. Death, dismemberment, travesty in general in front of me....I say "Let's keep your fingers on ice so they might be able to be reattached" and move on.
OOHHH... Greys.. that says it all!! Ok, I wont ask cause I DVR it and havent watched it yet... hands puregrrl a tissue box...

Gemme.... you just read my Daddy's DVR list...
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2010, 08:49 PM   #1259
Write14u

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm easy
Relationship Status:
She's some kind of wonderful.

Write14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST Reputation

News crap gives me a headache. May I please go back to sports. It's infinitely more interesting than politicians, the legality of bingo and other various and asundry things. *sigh*
Old 04-01-2010, 08:49 PM   #1260
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
LOL

I was outside with a nice breeze... but still, maybe bending over that bucket wasn't the best idea...

OH MY WORD!! LOL
Bending over a 5gal bucket of mastic is EXACTLY how I got high!
I was sitting on the gym floor cross legged...with a bucket that was almost empty... mastic is VERY sticky... so I clamped my legs around the bucket and reached in with the trowel with my head just above the bucket... it only took a few moments to make me "VERY LOOPY!"

Lesson: Be careful bending over buckets!
Ya don't wanna be as LOOPY as Ms. Sweet in her pink hardhat and oversized steel-toed boots!

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff