Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-24-2015, 10:51 AM   #2221
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Up and at it early today Hit the gym at 8 did the 30 min circuit, then hit my squats 8 sets of 10 with 5 ponds of weight more abdominal crunches and leg press got up to 190 pound and did 3 sets. Finished on the treadmill at a 8 incline speed at 4 and managed to do it for 15 mins.. Later today I am going hiking at Pratts Falls it should be a challenging hike with the snow. I am looking to beat yesterdays steps. There is nothing like Hiking in the brisk cold to get my blood going. Starting to really feel the changes
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2015, 05:06 PM   #2222
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Holy Hike it was awesome and I crushed the steps, I took trails that I had never gone one before in with the snow whew.. made for a hot and sweaty Bard. I went about 6 miles all told or so my step tracker says. I saw a few folks cross county skiing looks awesome but I know me if I tried I would break something so I will stick to my hikes

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Old 01-24-2015, 07:43 PM   #2223
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Gym today:

Started with Treadmill, 1 hour, 4mph, uphill incline, 1st 15 minutes incline of 12 - then decreasing by 3 every 15 minutes (love those "get easier" work-outs)

Then Stairmaster, 1 hour, 255 floors, intervals

Then upright bike, 1 hour, 11 miles, HR 136, Level 10, random program

Then 1 hour of weight lifting, ab exercises, leg weights, and of course the best part: stretching!

I had a hard work week and it felt great to spend the day at the gym!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2015, 08:28 PM   #2224
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Gym today:

Started with Treadmill, 1 hour, 4mph, uphill incline, 1st 15 minutes incline of 12 - then decreasing by 3 every 15 minutes (love those "get easier" work-outs)

Then Stairmaster, 1 hour, 255 floors, intervals

Then upright bike, 1 hour, 11 miles, HR 136, Level 10, random program

Then 1 hour of weight lifting, ab exercises, leg weights, and of course the best part: stretching!

I had a hard work week and it felt great to spend the day at the gym!
Criminy!!!
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2015, 02:08 PM   #2225
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

This weekend has been my slob weekend and the first time I've been able to go two consecutive days without working out for pain management purposes. Not that that is a good thing but it is.

Tomorrow is a new day and I'll hop back on the exercise bandwagon then. Right now, I'm thoroughly enjoying moving without discomfort.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2015, 08:07 PM   #2226
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Gym today:

Started with Treadmill, 1 hour, 4mph, uphill incline, 1st 15 minutes incline of 12 - then decreasing by 3 every 15 minutes

Then Stairmaster, 45 minutes, intervals

Then upright bike, 15 min, HR 136, Level 10, random program

Then 1 hour of weight lifting, ab exercises, leg weights, and yoga.

With the snow storm coming- I'm extra glad I got in so much gym time this weekend!

How do I... ?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2015, 09:32 PM   #2227
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Slow day for me but I got my squats in 8 sets of 10 with 50 lbs, Took a hike through the park by our house. At work I went to the indoor track on my beak and did about 3 miles walking and with the 25 pounds of equipment that is on my duty belt it is no joke. according to my step counter I have over 13000 for the day.. Not to shabby I was hoping to get to the gym tomorrow but I have a short turn around for Tuesday so I may not be able to gotta fit sleep in at some point

Old 01-26-2015, 06:55 AM   #2228
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got a good one in since I won't be able to get to the gym tomorrow. I'll be buried under the same snow as nyc.

E21, random program, level 5
Stats: 277 cal, 2.44 mi, 30:00 min

B5, random program, level 5
Stats: 149 cal, 5.58 mi, 25:00 min

Today and tonight I'll get in plenty of shoveling and mopping. One of my buildings is leaking and with all of this snow and rain, we're behind the 8 ball with keeping it dry.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2015, 07:43 AM   #2229
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Snowshoes for everyone, heck of a workout!

I've been good, hitting cardio for at least 90 minutes a day.

Today is Dr day and I'm not sure what's going to happen so it'll either be an afternoon gym day or a lounge with a movie day. Either way I'm glad the storm will miss me on this side of the continental divide.

All you exercisers, no slipping on the ice trying to make it to the gym. It's recovery day.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2015, 08:04 PM   #2230
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

3 inches down, roughly 35 to go.

I wish I had snowshoes but clunky boots will have to do.

Hey, guess what? Work was canceled for tomorrow (except for the couple of hours throughout the day that I will be shoveling and checking things out), so I can sleep late!

Here's to hoping that I don't lose power.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2015, 08:05 AM   #2231
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I did get some sleep. Storms make me sleep like a baby. Not the crying, colicky babies but the I just fall over asleep into a weird position so mom can take a pic and post it online and embarrass me for years to come kind of baby.

About 7 hours. Not as much as I'd prefer but I'll take it, given the CLUNK and scrraaaaaaaape of the plows went on all night long.

Bad news for me, exercisers. My hip is already hurting and I haven't even gotten outside yet. I'm going to power up with a good breakfast and do some stretches and see how bad it is so far outside and then come back and try that stupid yoga video I've been putting off for weeks now. I know a lot of you like it so there's got to be something to it, right?

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2015, 12:13 PM   #2232
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Whataya know? The ole hip is doing okay now. 2 hours of shoveling and cursing Mother Nature seemed to help which is good because I'm going to have to get back out there in a couple of hours and do it again. The one thing in our favor is that it is light, dry and fluffy snow. If it were wet, we'd have a lot more power outages and power lines down. Of course, 100 lbs of snow is still 100 lbs of snow and it doesn't matter if it's soft and dry or not.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2015, 12:37 PM   #2233
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Dose early spring house cleaning count?
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2015, 12:53 PM   #2234
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I did get some sleep. Storms make me sleep like a baby. Not the crying, colicky babies but the I just fall over asleep into a weird position so mom can take a pic and post it online and embarrass me for years to come kind of baby.

About 7 hours. Not as much as I'd prefer but I'll take it, given the CLUNK and scrraaaaaaaape of the plows went on all night long.

Bad news for me, exercisers. My hip is already hurting and I haven't even gotten outside yet. I'm going to power up with a good breakfast and do some stretches and see how bad it is so far outside and then come back and try that stupid yoga video I've been putting off for weeks now. I know a lot of you like it so there's got to be something to it, right?
I think it really depends on the yoga video you choose cause some I have hated and others I enjoyed. I get mine from the library so I can try out a variety. I have zero flexibility so sometimes I just watch parts of the videos in disbelief!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2015, 03:22 PM   #2235
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Yesterday I played guinea pig with my Dr and after giving me something I had to go hit the trails and see how long it took me to kill myself. They call it a 'pain trial'. It took 4.5 hours Most of that time I felt great and had more fun out there than I have since I got here. Much better than the one last week that only lasted 2 hours. Of course, I also now have an enormous blister on one foot, so I was still pretty worn out, and a tad gimpy.

But, I did an hour on the recumbent bike this morning and it felt pretty good although I wasn't really interested in the third half hour and called it a day after spending a little quality time with the Hydro-massager.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2015, 04:56 PM   #2236
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Now that I'm on the way to recovery....I hope....I look forward to my own quality time with the hydro-massage table.

I think I have to cancel my PT appointment for tomorrow though. We still have a travel ban and I'm probably going to have to work since I got today "off".

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-27-2015, 06:48 PM   #2237
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

After several many weeks I finally started my day out with yoga. The difference I feel in my body and mind are amazing....

Then two cleaning jobs after that....

I wanted to take Jacques for a walk but its cold tonight...
Old 01-27-2015, 07:37 PM   #2238
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

2 hrs at the gym:

60 min. on the treadmill (4mph, uphill intervals every 15 min from 12 to 3)
30 min. stairmaster (intervals)
15 min. bike (level 10, random program)
15 min. yoga and stretching

I think I didn't sleep that well last night so it was a little taxing. But great anyway

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2015, 06:16 AM   #2239
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

No gym for me. Even though the travel ban has been lifted, they are still telling folks to stay off the roads if at all possible. I did do some stretches with my new resistance bands last night and I will have plenty of shoveling to deal with today again, so the ole body's still moving with intent.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-28-2015, 03:33 PM   #2240
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

It was a sunny day, so I took the bus to the library as Ami needs the car to get to work. I was back before she left, good timing. Excersize was shivering in the 18* weather at the bus stops. Burrrrr.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)

Last edited by Corkey; 01-28-2015 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Bloody keyboard spelling.....
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights