Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 04-25-2011, 07:14 AM   #4001
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles! I hope E/everyone had a wonderful day and Easter. My Easter was spent in the air.
Welcome, Layne and Buchoroni! Its good to see you both here.
I have to do laundry today but first I have to go get quarters and go to the grocery store.
Time to start getting stuff done around here. Tommi's posts of everything Hy's done always makes me feel so lazy lol
Have a good day E/everyone!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 07:44 AM   #4002
butcharoni

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
butch
Relationship Status:
single

butcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputation

@Morningstar.
thanks....GOOOOOD LUCK on the interview,,,,,
will you be home more often?
butcharoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:38 AM   #4003
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Violane,

I thought that video looked familiar and thank you!

How was your Easter? I spent it doing nothing and I took a long power walk lastnight.

Have fun today,

Zimmy

[quote=violaine;326569]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Katie Perry's ET video with Kanye West

http://youtu.be/t5Sd5c4o9UM

This is one freaky video, but very interesting.

Enjoy!

Zimmy

was not crazy about the animal scenes. a movie, the cell, came to mind at one point with a costume worn by katie perry.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:41 AM   #4004
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Butcharoni and Layne,

Welcome to the Singles thread! We love to laugh and tease each other.

Have a wonderful day!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by butcharoni View Post
stopping in to say hello,,,have been out of the picture for awhile,,,,
HELLOOOOO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcurl552005 View Post
Hello I'm Layne

New to BFP looking to make new friends & ?? How do you post an actual picture?

Hope everyone had a good Easter if you celebrate it.

~ Layne
Old 04-25-2011, 09:00 AM   #4005
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone!

Rip, jules and Butcharoni - welcome to the thread, always good to see new faces.

Ruthie - awesome quote, good to see you again and you did the same thing I did yesterday, grilling steaks for Miss Scarlett and myself as well as my parents.

Cuddly - good to see you back home safe and sound, hope you had an awesome trip!

Zimmy - hope you hear something back from your interviews.

Violaine - pleasure to see you as always, Xanadu was a cool house eh?, I hope you had an awesome weekend!

Mstar - good luck on the interview, hope you get the job!

Legendryder, Janstevie - good to see you in the thread!

BBM - good to see you again, hope you had a great weekend.

Miss Scarlett - you sure are pushing about the not eating frog legs thing, I shall have to find a place for sure now, grins evilly.

Tommi - Miss Scarlett would love to ride that horse I'm thinking.

I hope you all have a most awesome day!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 09:06 AM   #4006
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Domn,

Thank you and I am not holding my breathe about the hotel job, the lady I had my second interview with, gave me the vibe like she didn't like me. The one thing that she kept bringing up was the fact that I had all of my retail experience and asked why I didn't go back to working at the hotels when I moved to Orlando from Daytona Beach. I explained to her, that when I moved to Orlando, I went to work as a student worker for the college, since I didn't know my way around. I am going to call the manager back for Teavana this afternoon and ask about my application and thank her.

How are you doing? Did you have a wonderful Easter?

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomnNC View Post
Good morning everyone!

Rip, jules and Butcharoni - welcome to the thread, always good to see new faces.

Ruthie - awesome quote, good to see you again and you did the same thing I did yesterday, grilling steaks for Miss Scarlett and myself as well as my parents.

Cuddly - good to see you back home safe and sound, hope you had an awesome trip!

Violaine - pleasure to see you as always, Xanadu was a cool house eh?, I hope you had an awesome weekend!

Miss Scarlett - you sure are pushing about the not eating frog legs thing, I shall have to find a place for sure now, grins evilly.

Old 04-25-2011, 09:57 AM   #4007
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Good morning everyone!

Hi Domn! I hope you're having a good day. It was a nice trip but it was hard to leave (had to keep reminding myself that my kitties are down here). Maybe one day I'll be able to afford to live in the DC area again
Old 04-25-2011, 10:35 AM   #4008
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

hello everyone, I havent been here in along time, hope all is doing well

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:36 PM   #4009
butcharoni

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
butch
Relationship Status:
single

butcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputation

want to thank everybody for their kindness,,,,,wishing everbody a GREAT week....
butcharoni is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butcharoni For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 04:24 PM   #4010
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by butcharoni View Post
want to thank everybody for their kindness,,,,,wishing everbody a GREAT week....
You are very welcome! I hope we see you around the thread
Old 04-25-2011, 07:21 PM   #4011
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

............... hey ya everyone...........
well the interview i thought went ok....... they got all my info and have to do a back ground check and the DMV reports..... etc.
he said dont go quiting my job now.... cuz it will take a couple weeks or so..... and that they just put on some new drivers , whom are on a trial run , soooo ........
ha couple of them thought it was kinda funny cuz i went there in my panther truck.... lol .. I told them i was on my way out of town and made a pit stop for the interview .. lol They seem like it that i can go into canada... and that i had NO violations or accidents to report.
tomorrow im going to check out another job deal .. that goes thru a temp agency, i have some ?? for them .....
anyways........... its pouring on and off here..... my truck is going to be down for a few days. so guess i have some home time to spend here. yay.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2011, 04:31 AM   #4012
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

OMG those steaks and that entire dinner was so yummy! somebody actually cleaned her plate - took a while but she did!

am not pushing that at all...not even at a snail's pace...LOL

Hey now...i don't have an appropriate riding habit...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:45 AM   #4013
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning Singles! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far. 4 kitties woke me up at 4am because they decided that it was time for breakfast.
Miss Scarlett- Dinner sounds yummy!
Domn- Leave Miss Scarlett alone She would never eat frog legs, she's much more a Godiva and Steak kind of Femme
Morning Star- What type of job are you applying for?
Zimmy- Hows the job search coming along?
Tommi- Don't let Domn pull you into his "stunts"

I'm off to give the kitties their after breakfast treat (now tell me they aren't spoiled lol). Have a terrific day everyone!
Old 04-26-2011, 05:31 AM   #4014
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning single thread dwellers and peekers

hope everyone had a decent sleep and some are staying safe from all these storms , guess spring is coming in like a lion ey??

CF ..... im applying for some local driving jobs, today im going down to talk to a temp place here that hires drivers for ?? id like to get more info from them. plus.... im thinking of checking out about training in shipping and recieving depts and getting info on that. I seriously want off the road. well at least long distance stuff.

frog legs....... i had them before... there ok, nothing to wirte home about , cept that i had them. lol

a fellow lady Panther driver is in town and parked up the street, and snoozin at the moment. but in a lil bit im pickin her up and were going out for breakfast....... im taking her to a place here called Pano's... they have such awsome food there..... and great prices. I mean where else can i go and get steak and eggs for $6 .. lol ..... fresh and i do mean fresh squeezed OJ , unless i made it at home. .. this place use to be open 24 hrs .. but since they remodled there open late but not all night... i like taking friends visiting here for eats, cuz its NOT a chain and its a buffalo local place to eat. here's the link below, great great place.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:42 AM   #4015
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
good morning single thread dwellers and peekers

hope everyone had a decent sleep and some are staying safe from all these storms , guess spring is coming in like a lion ey??

CF ..... im applying for some local driving jobs, today im going down to talk to a temp place here that hires drivers for ?? id like to get more info from them. plus.... im thinking of checking out about training in shipping and recieving depts and getting info on that. I seriously want off the road. well at least long distance stuff.

frog legs....... i had them before... there ok, nothing to wirte home about , cept that i had them. lol

a fellow lady Panther driver is in town and parked up the street, and snoozin at the moment. but in a lil bit im pickin her up and were going out for breakfast....... im taking her to a place here called Pano's... they have such awsome food there..... and great prices. I mean where else can i go and get steak and eggs for $6 .. lol ..... fresh and i do mean fresh squeezed OJ , unless i made it at home. .. this place use to be open 24 hrs .. but since they remodled there open late but not all night... i like taking friends visiting here for eats, cuz its NOT a chain and its a buffalo local place to eat. here's the link below, great great place.

That would be great if you could get a job close to home and not have to be on the road so much. I remember truck drivers that I talked to when I was doing their paperwork, telling me how much they missed home and wanted a job where they were't on the road all the time. Good luck with your job interviews!!! Enjoy your breakfast!

Isn't frog legs some sort of French food?
Old 04-26-2011, 07:47 AM   #4016
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning CF,

I never heard back from the Peabody Hotel, which like I told Domn, she kept bringing up all of my retail history and not looking at what my jobs were in the hotel industry. I used to do Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable for the hotel in Ocala and I worked seven weeks straight at the hotel in Daytona. I just don't understand why some people are afraid of giving you a chance. What most of these people don't realize, is that it will take me less than a week to learn a new computer system and that I am very persistent in my job. It goes back to what I have been saying all along, most managers are afraid that I might take their jobs and I am not the only one who is saying this.

How are you this morning?

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Good Morning Singles! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far. 4 kitties woke me up at 4am because they decided that it was time for breakfast.
Miss Scarlett- Dinner sounds yummy!
Domn- Leave Miss Scarlett alone She would never eat frog legs, she's much more a Godiva and Steak kind of Femme
Morning Star- What type of job are you applying for?
Zimmy- Hows the job search coming along?
Tommi- Don't let Domn pull you into his "stunts"

I'm off to give the kitties their after breakfast treat (now tell me they aren't spoiled lol). Have a terrific day everyone!
Old 04-26-2011, 07:49 AM   #4017
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

MS, good luck on the job interviews! I am thinking that if I cannot find a job here in Florida, I may have to move out of state.

Domn, Are you trying to get Tommi to help you out against us femmes?

Miss Scarlett, Don't worry, if He tries to get you to eat a frog's leg, just put it on his plate.

Tommi, Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend and didn't hurt yourself cleaning.

I am off to start applying for more jobs!

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2011, 08:35 AM   #4018
Dakota

How Do You Identify?:
*He/Hym
Preferred Pronoun?:
*Hym
Relationship Status:
Forever Attached.....

Dakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning everyone! Hope everyone has a great week!
Old 04-26-2011, 01:50 PM   #4019
XochitlAzteca

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

XochitlAzteca is on a distinguished road
Default I'm so NEW to THIS

I'm lost... I'm new to this. HELP! LOL
XochitlAzteca is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to XochitlAzteca For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2011, 02:13 PM   #4020
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Welcome to the Singles thread and BFP, XochitlAzteca.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us and we will help you out the best we can.

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XochitlAzteca View Post
I'm lost... I'm new to this. HELP! LOL