Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2013, 09:22 AM   #1
ValentineTomboy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

ValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST Reputation
Default How romantic are you?

How romantic are you? Are you the sweep them off their feet hopeless romantic type or are you the I don't have to say it, she's knows I love her type?

Personally.....I am the hopeless romantic type. I can't help myself really. I love doing romantic things as well as being very chivalrous. I hold doors, hold hands, give you my coat if your cold, walk on the inside of the sidewalk to protect you from traffic, send flowers for no reason, leave love notes around the house, plan surprise picnics and getaways. I always remember anniversaries and birthdays. I keep mental notes of little things you say you like so I can surprise you with them at random moments. I give hugs and kisses just because I simply can't keep my hands off you.......