Old 03-22-2016, 08:17 AM   #3001
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today, I've gotten up and taken care of the , gone to the gym and worked out, stopped by the bank to get stuff for work, and put one of the comforters in the wash before going to the gym and then into the dryer when I got back. Then I had to move the around as he did not want to give up his spot on the bed for me to strip the sheets. I listened sympathetically to his very vocal outcry at the injustice of it all. The sheets are now in the wash and the first comforter is about to come out of the dryer. I've made breakfast and eaten it and put some dishes away. Next up is laundry switcheroo, more complaining from the and maybe some boogie music as I do more chores.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2016, 08:35 AM   #3002
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,544 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Today, I've gotten up and taken care of the , gone to the gym and worked out, stopped by the bank to get stuff for work, and put one of the comforters in the wash before going to the gym and then into the dryer when I got back. Then I had to move the around as he did not want to give up his spot on the bed for me to strip the sheets. I listened sympathetically to his very vocal outcry at the injustice of it all. The sheets are now in the wash and the first comforter is about to come out of the dryer. I've made breakfast and eaten it and put some dishes away. Next up is laundry switcheroo, more complaining from the and maybe some boogie music as I do more chores.
I've done everything else so far this morning, I'm about ready to go do the 🐱 Move myself. Lol

I read somewhere, it's a 2000 calorie effort to put on the fitted sheet by yourself!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2016, 10:28 AM   #3003
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Got up and tended to my loving dog and had a cup of coffee and signed on bfp and sent a few carrying messages to feiends letting them know they are thought of . And now getting ready to rinse off my truck it's got a lot of pollen on it.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......

Last edited by MysticOceansFL; 03-22-2016 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Miss spelled word
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2016, 05:49 AM   #3004
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post

I read somewhere, it's a 2000 calorie effort to put on the fitted sheet by yourself!!
Some days, it feels like it!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2016, 05:13 PM   #3005
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Got up early and took car for oil change, took my spouse to the barbershop for her haircut, got groceries, poured her medicine for the week, did my required amount of squats for the squats challenge I'm doing, played outside with my dogs, changed lightbulb in back porch light, cooked dinner, did dishes, cleaned bathrooms, called around for a cleaning job for the Summer (still no luck) and now I'm just hanging out watching tv.
Old 03-24-2016, 06:25 PM   #3006
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'm pretty happy with my accomplishments for the day. I went into the office to help my employee for a couple of hours, made and ate brunch, put together an IKEA-ish L shaped desk with topper, painted on a metal shelving unit some more, answered some office questions and issues and went to let my employee into the office when she locked herself out, cleaned the windows and dusted in the craft room, put the last of the face plates on the outlets, went shopping for crafts and food and decided to treat myself so I splurged on some good wine and picked up some delicious sides and a large slab of porterhouse. It's my first wine of the year. Yay!

I cleared all the dishes in the kitchen and I'm doing laundry now and am catching up on my recorded shows in the background.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2016, 06:33 PM   #3007
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Accomplished

I drove three hours to the coast to make a video about my project and then drove three hours home. Only a 10 hour day yay!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2016, 09:00 PM   #3008
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,544 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

a day in the life of me...

Day off, slept till 9:30!!
Enjoyed the morning with coffee, flipping thru channels, planning the to do list;
oil change
Dollar store for steel wool, for a project. Also, got things for Easter
Craft store for some floss, another project.
Office Max, ran off 30 pages of a business grid I needed.
Stopped for lunch..a real hamburger with fries.
Ultra, had a coupon for sunscreen...scored! That stuff is not cheap.
Pick up a few groceries, for dinner and lunches.

Oh, and I between all those places, I stopped for double Hoilday surprises. (Talking in circles, cause I know he will be reading this...lol)

Came home with goodies, and then swept the floors, vacuumed,and washed the rugs. Just in time for him to come home.

Sat in the backyard, shared stories of the day. Enjoyed the spring afternoon, with a cocktail, watching the various birds, relaxing. I love the time we actually spend together 💞

Made dinner.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2016, 07:40 PM   #3009
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Painted the upper third panels on both sides of Grace. Covered up the failed gold trim. Painted the little bird house gourd, just the base so far, tomorrow the fancy stuff!

Slept all afternoon. Woo hoo!!
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2016, 03:51 PM   #3010
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Took my spouse to arthritis doctor for an injection, cleaned bathrooms, cleaned up the dogs poop in the yard, did my squats, played with dogs.
Old 04-01-2016, 04:14 PM   #3011
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,108 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Met all deadlines on time.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2016, 05:37 PM   #3012
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Not as much if I were working alone. Weird how that works but I get chatty and social when there's another body in the office.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2016, 07:04 PM   #3013
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I paid the bills for the month

Made rice water for Sadie because she had an upset tummy. She's all better now!

Changed the ac filter, and washed a load of clothes

Took a spanish test. Passed but could have done better.

Did some research on a big project I am working on.

Possibly sold the drop in liner for the truck bed. Forgot to put the new stickers on my truck tag.

Watered the plants and my Moringa tree

Not really much of anything!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2016, 06:37 PM   #3014
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I slept for nearly twelve hours, which I truly needed lots of rest after a very busy week.

The laundry is on to dry, will fold it soon, maybe do a smidgen of ironing.

I have not decided what to make for supper.
Maybe breakfast: Waffles, bacon and eggs?

Later on tonight, I will give myself an manicure and pedicure.

Right now though, while I wait on the laundry to dry, I'm basking in the late afternoon sun and reading posts, quietly thinking.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2016, 06:42 PM   #3015
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I went to the gym, have given the his meds twice today and fed him 5 times and cleaned his stinky little playground, ate breakfast, loaded the dishwasher, did the necessary hygiene processes and shopped at 4 stores. On a Saturday. Shoot me.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2016, 07:49 PM   #3016
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Made breakfast for my folks, fished all morning, helped my dad saw off and move a huge sweetgum limb from over the pond, fished again for the rest of the afternoon and then made the hour and a half drive home. Now I am chilling in my PJs with the kitty, nursing a sunburn, and having a glass of vino.

It has been a good day. I needed the time with my parents and the peace and quiet of nature.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2016, 09:19 PM   #3017
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

I took my daughter early this morning to a high school music competition. I gave myself a much needed pedicure. I slept a whole bunch.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2016, 09:34 PM   #3018
torchiegirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 1,605 Times in 545 Posts
torchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputation

Air rifle
Pro-Marksman
Marksman

torchiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 09:42 PM   #3019
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

Went through an entire storage of stuff. Its amazing the junk I kept lol. Not now I'm purging my life. Lol
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2016, 12:39 PM   #3020
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

A lot!! I cooked a whole chicken, made mac& cheese and green beans for spouse's dinner tonight, helped her shower, gave her meds, dog's meds, everybody fed, cleaned, did laundry, now I'm at work. Oh and I played in the yard with dogs : )

Tags
accomplished, today