Old 06-01-2011, 07:32 PM   #101
Outlaw

How Do You Identify?:
Cocksure
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cotton Candy Swami
Relationship Status:
Loved and Loving

Outlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm whoa-kay. :)

Checking in...

Liz is out of the basement! She and the man-child are doing well, eating dinner the last I heard. In the face of uncertainty...when not subsurface...our Fishy was cooking...checking in, taking care and making dinner

It has been a very scary time and I think it will take folks a long time to clean up and recover from this storm... literally and figuratively. The National Guard has been deployed and the Governor has declared a State of Emergency.

I appreciate the warmth and concern, it's been very reassuring. I can't be there...I'm 65 miles away and at work with 25 frantic teenage girls and 31 babies, it's hot AND it's PMS week add a spike in barometric pressure and intermittent power!

Thank you for thinking of us!
Old 06-01-2011, 08:30 PM   #102
fishinabaggie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me. Myself. Hers. Theirs. :)
Relationship Status:
Held Within The Arms of the Law

fishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation I am exhausted!!!!!

Tornados take a lot out of you! LOL

My family members and loved ones are all fine. I am very thankful!
I am very touched by all the concern from my BF family. Thank you.
I found some footage of the tornado touching down just across the river.........picking up water and then zooming over our main bridge and right down Main St. 4 lives were lost at last count. They cannot get into all the collapsed buildings because of gas leaks and roof collapses. Scary stuff!

I am so glad my Outlaw was out of harms way! Actually, it was probably safer at my house than at her job with all that PMS!

http://youtu.be/tj5uvC9cLO4

~ GRATEFUL SOUL~

fishinabaggie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fishinabaggie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 08:42 PM   #103
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

I'm glad you are ALL ok!!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 09:18 PM   #104
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

Wow. What an afternoon/evening! We had intense storms with hail and high winds and lost power for a couple of hours but all is well and everyone is accounted for. I truly appreciated text messages from Sparkle, keeping me updated throughout (and slightly amused at the image of her trying to rustle her herd to the basement, xo).

ps: Semantics lives far enough away that I believe she would not have been affected.
My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 10:24 PM   #105
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpychick View Post
Kobi is also in Mass, as well as scubadyke.
Have we heard from them?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:47 PM   #106
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Have we heard from them?

I'm fine. The bad stuff was well north and west of me. Nice to know I was thought of tho

And glad everyone is ok.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: