Old 04-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #61
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Haven't heard from any of the Tennessee crowd... how about Arkansas? Sending you all storm be gone juju... stay safe and check in when you can. Even if it is only a phone call to someone who can post they heard from you.
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 05:21 PM   #62
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

According to the weather channel, the worst of the storms seem to be to the south of Nashville. I hope everyone checks in soon though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
Haven't heard from any of the Tennessee crowd... how about Arkansas? Sending you all storm be gone juju... stay safe and check in when you can. Even if it is only a phone call to someone who can post they heard from you.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 06:46 PM   #63
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Hope y'all duck and get through this latest set of storms.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 06:55 PM   #64
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Alabama is getting slammed, phone service is iffy.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 07:27 PM   #65
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

I am a little northeast of Nashville. There are some reports of damage in the county I live in, but they were from the EARLY morning storms (will know more tomorrow if it was just straight winds or a tornado). Of course, I slept right through them (happens when you stay up until 2 AM watching other storms).

I feel bad for southern Middle Tennessee, because they were getting slammed one right after the other. I know one area Huntsland, TN area (most southern part bordered up to Alabama) got hit four times within a 45 minutes span

In other news, I have been in contact with princessbelle all day today. They have been getting slammed. I just got a text from her a few minutes go and she says that it is bad there. She says that her phone is not working too well right now. I am grateful that she does have a basement!

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 07:41 PM   #66
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Hey everybody. Finally got electricity back. Power went out about 10:25 last night., and was restored about 5 hours ago looks like. I had no power, or water this morning. Monroe had major flooding, some wind damage. The airport here had winds of 82 miles an hour. I dont live far at all from the airport. Some tornados in surrounding areas. It was a long night. I think I slept about 2 hours. Im so ready for a shower and sleep!!

Hope everyone is safe, and for the ones that are in harms way tonight, be safe and be ready to tuck and cover.
Cowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 09:22 PM   #67
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

looks like they're headed my way too, here in upstate sc.
they've extended our tornado warning until 5am.
currently i have winds about 35 mph, and getting stronger.
gonna be a long night.
be safe everybody.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 07:39 AM   #68
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Morning! Just watched the news here and I am concerned for those in the path of the ugly storms blowing through the south and eastern states. Here's to hoping we hear from any of you soon. Stay safe!
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 07:43 AM   #69
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

All is ok here on the East side of Tennessee. Positive light and safety angels sent to those on the East side of the Country today. Red zone is not our friend.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 07:59 AM   #70
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I guess we got lucky. Skipped right over us. Bob was not happy with all the thunder though.
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Legendryder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 08:28 AM   #71
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

We dodged the bullet, all we had here was high winds, rain and lightening, no major damage to report in southern NC.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 09:07 AM   #72
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Our Alabama members need to check in. Parts of that state are demolished! Graphita? Write14u? Delish?
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 09:18 AM   #73
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

We had 12 deaths in Arkansas as well

Alabama people, PLEASE check in as soon as you can.

According to the grapevine, many cell towers have been damaged and internet service is spotty at best. It may be a bit before people are able to communicate. If you hear from anyone in the area, PLEASE post here that they are ok.

Worried about our people.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 09:21 AM   #74
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Also, I believe Butchbowwow is from Alabama?
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 09:26 AM   #75
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Also, I believe Butchbowwow is from Alabama?

BWW lives where my Ma does, she had NO cell phone all night, lots of debris and power outages, she's sleeping finally doped up cause my Ma is a lil ANXIOUS-me being kind-

I'll try BBW next, storms now headed our way
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 09:33 AM   #76
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

We are under tornado warnings now, they said to go hide in the closet or if I was outside to lay in a ditch and cover my head......and who said nothing fun ever happens in New Jersey. I especially love the way they say at 11:30 it will be in Califon and at 11:40 in Washington....so I have seven minutes I better go hide!
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 09:33 AM   #77
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

According to the Alabama thread; Bacardi, LaneyDoll, Graphiteta2s, PeaPie are a few more from the 'Bama area.

I know that Tuscaloosa and Northern Birmingham got hit particularly bad last night.

So much devastation from this storm in several states.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 09:36 AM   #78
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow It's all about the FARMS!

Bow Wow had no power and one bar left, hy did entrust Day with hys farms on The Facebook.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 09:38 AM   #79
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Bow Wow had no power and one bar left, hy did entrust Day with hys farms on The Facebook.

OMG. Behold the power of Farmville!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 10:02 AM   #80
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.spc.ncep.noaa.gov/climo/r...0427_rpts.html
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post: