Notices

Old 03-02-2010, 08:53 PM   #1221
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

How did I get on Jury Duty again?!
I don't know but you must be contagious because I got a jury summons in the mail yesterday...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:03 PM   #1222
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMBERWOLF View Post
Hey Softness, even as much milk as I drink i was also told I was dangerously low on Vit D, almost none. My doctor started me on like 50,000 u of Vit D x 6 weeks then 1 per month. She said it was because i wasn't getting enough sunlight which replenishes your Vit D. That people in there late 40's on and those that live in cold areas normally have a lack of this vitamin during the winter. WT also had this and she takes Vit D and has started me on it also. Aches and pains in your muscles and joints can also be from this.
Never had the tingling though.
TIMBER
I took the mega dose of Vit D as well. You know to take it with Calcium for better absorption. My Dr recommends 1200 mg of Calcium and 600 i/u's of Vitamin D a day for female bodied peeps over the age of 50. I've read a couple of articles on how they believe that Vit D also is huge in fighting off the flu and other icky virus's.
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 09:08 PM   #1223
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

My friend mel, left her Hydrangea here for me to keep until she plants it in the ground. Gorgeous, gorgeous plant. Anyway i wasn't paying attention and i came out to the living room and it had wilted to nothing...i mean almost dead. So I quickly put in the shower for a drench and misting. Beautiful, it's back now...
I told Mel can't have it back ha! thought I lost that sucker for sure

http://www.hydrangeashydrangeas.com/
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 09:11 PM   #1224
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
I took the mega dose of Vit D as well. You know to take it with Calcium for better absorption. My Dr recommends 1200 mg of Calcium and 600 i/u's of Vitamin D a day for female bodied peeps over the age of 50. I've read a couple of articles on how they believe that Vit D also is huge in fighting off the flu and other icky virus's.
I just had some standard blood tests and the one abnormal result was that my vitamin D was low. Thanks for the info on how it fights viruses because I've been sick a lot this season and I'll be sure to take my vitamins now.
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:57 PM   #1225
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

nothing really playing pogo and texting braedon

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:58 PM   #1226
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
My doctor put me on 5000IU of Vitamin D per day in November 2008 after my D3 level came back at about 18. My only symptom was excrutiating pain from head to toe that was getting worse by the day. Hard to believe that was the cause, but it was and I feel so much better now.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:03 PM   #1227
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
My doctor put me on 5000IU of Vitamin D per day in November 2008 after my D3 level came back at about 18. My only symptom was excrutiating pain from head to toe that was getting worse by the day. Hard to believe that was the cause, but it was and I feel so much better now.
what does vitamin d do?

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
Old 03-02-2010, 10:09 PM   #1228
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by everettdiva View Post
what does vitamin d do?
The biggest thing it does is help your body absorb calcium making your bones strong. Not enough and your bones soften - you get a form of rickets and believe me it is painful. There are some reports it may help with some other problems (cancer, depression, diabetes, etc) but I think the science is still out on those claims.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:11 PM   #1229
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

When is this wretched headache of mine going to leave? It's been 2 days and I've enjoyed about enough.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:27 PM   #1230
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

My very first girlfriend. Here lately I think of her alot. Funny how life works. Years and decades can go by, and you hear a song that triggers all those memories. And they are great ones....
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:30 PM   #1231
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

im thinking about braedon right now

Jim Rohn
Old 03-02-2010, 10:33 PM   #1232
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by everettdiva View Post
im thinking about braedon right now
Me too! Has anyone heard from him?

Braedon, oh Braedon..where art thou?
Old 03-02-2010, 10:36 PM   #1233
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

braedon's computer got a virus hy is getting it back tomorrow, I will text him hello for you.

Jim Rohn
Old 03-02-2010, 11:07 PM   #1234
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing that if I don't stop punching walls bc of fucking nosey ass ppl, I will be having to go in a to get my hand put in a cast.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:15 PM   #1235
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

I'm retired, so time and it's contraints have little, to no meaning for me,...so, that said, how can I address this situaition of lonliness and aloneness. Should I stand by and see what developes, or should a take an 'active' part, and, what would that be? Any an all recommendations/suggestions will be much appreciated.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:21 PM   #1236
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
I'm retired, so time and it's contraints have little, to no meaning for me,...so, that said, how can I address this situaition of lonliness and aloneness. Should I stand by and see what developes, or should a take an 'active' part, and, what would that be? Any an all recommendations/suggestions will be much appreciated.

be active, aggressive and live life. leave the harbor, darlin'.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 11:31 PM   #1237
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

I'm on the mega Vit. D now, too. I'm supposed to do it for a month and then get retested in six weeks. My doc said it would help pain, although I'm thankfully not in major pain except for a few budding arthritic areas. Maybe they'll improve. I have noticed some odd feelings of anxiety and depression in the past six months or more, which is "not me." He said, also, that the D deficiency could cause that. Just knowing this has helped me feel better, I think.

On my mind right now is how I'm going to fall asleep after facilitating a large conference call with 22 parents of kids with my daughter's condition . They were seeking support and connection in raising their children--kids from infant to in their 40's. It was pretty wild, with so many people, but I think it went well. Now I'm racing with adrenaline. Too bad I'm not the type to clean under these circumstances.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:51 AM   #1238
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Decided on just one redhead! Not a multi-tasker!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2010, 07:41 AM   #1239
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on my mind...

My nieces and nephews are struggling with the grief over their Aunt now that one of the cousin's is getting married. They are coming to me with alot of questions. They want her to be remembered at this happy event, and don't understand how their Uncle can date again. In their eyes, their Aunt was the best. I keep telling them that nobody is replacing her. It is just another person to love. I hope I am telling them the right things. It is tough being an Uncle on such deep topics.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2010, 02:34 PM   #1240
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

***Stuff***

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote