Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Arizona Forums

Old 01-20-2011, 08:20 AM   #201
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenofSmirks View Post
Well I think May 21/ 22 is pretty set only because that's the one weekend we could all agree on! LOL There is literally no other weekend between now and then that worked for the others (in my poker group).

I still need to look into hotel details but will post that info on the AZBFT yahoo group as soon as I can!

Hope you'll be able to join us, but I certainly understand trying to coordinate social events around other life stuff - I have the same issue!
if im home ill make it!!!
Old 01-25-2011, 09:50 PM   #202
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation
Default Laughlin Trip

We have 7 possible people so far! We haven't decided where to stay yet, but rates for Saturday night range from the Aquarius $65/night to Tropicana Express or Golden Nugget for $80/night.

Newcomers: Please PM or email me if you'd like to join us!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:52 AM   #203
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone want to get together for dinner sometime in the next few weeks?

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
Old 02-03-2011, 08:05 AM   #204
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Anyone want to get together for dinner sometime in the next few weeks?
wish i was closer or had work down there.. guess ill have to wait till the laughlin trip.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:53 AM   #205
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Default Updates

Hi all!

The Laughlin trip has been cancelled; however, we are FIRM on our trip to Vegas for May 28 - 31 (Memorial Day weekend)! I will be posting details on the AZBFT yahoo group, so please look there if interested, or PM me, or send an email to me at queenofsmirks@msn.com.

Hope you can join us!

(If you'd like to join the AZBFT list, go to Yahoo Groups and search for it, or email or PM me)

Old 02-28-2011, 07:45 AM   #206
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

The thread is so quiet lately! What is everyone up to??? I've been very busy but good stuff!

I'd love to get together for lunch some weekend coming up soon! Who's in???

Old 02-28-2011, 08:08 AM   #207
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

good morning az peeps.. weve had snow a few times up here been busy staying warm. i removed some trees from my lot last week ..they were growing to close to the house. then ive been working on some wiring on my bike..adding some nite glow lights to my harley.. lol then learning how to drive my new side car bike... my dog love it!!! lol once he realized the side car stays with the bike and he doesnt have to sit on my lap. oh and REBA will be at laughlin march 11th!
Old 03-01-2011, 02:50 AM   #208
Michi

How Do You Identify?:
MTF Pre-op Bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
In a relationship

Michi Has the BEST ReputationMichi Has the BEST ReputationMichi Has the BEST ReputationMichi Has the BEST ReputationMichi Has the BEST ReputationMichi Has the BEST ReputationMichi Has the BEST ReputationMichi Has the BEST ReputationMichi Has the BEST ReputationMichi Has the BEST ReputationMichi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
The thread is so quiet lately! What is everyone up to??? I've been very busy but good stuff!
I here... in Prescott but I am here. <3

=m
Michi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:05 AM   #209
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi View Post
I here... in Prescott but I am here. <3

=m
Hey everyone,

I have been 'snowed under with work' (lol-Phoenix humor). I would love to get together some weekend day for lunch. I will be busy from now thru first weekend in April with family coming and vacation. Let's talk.
Michi...can you make it down? Whadda about our Tuscon members?
Old 03-12-2011, 10:09 AM   #210
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
good morning az peeps.. weve had snow a few times up here been busy staying warm. i removed some trees from my lot last week ..they were growing to close to the house. then ive been working on some wiring on my bike..adding some nite glow lights to my harley.. lol then learning how to drive my new side car bike... my dog love it!!! lol once he realized the side car stays with the bike and he doesnt have to sit on my lap. oh and REBA will be at laughlin march 11th!
Cody,

You might just have to drive ur hot lil harley n ur cute lil dog over to Phx for a visit!
Old 03-13-2011, 04:17 PM   #211
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by friskyfemme View Post
Hey everyone,

I have been 'snowed under with work' (lol-Phoenix humor). I would love to get together some weekend day for lunch. I will be busy from now thru first weekend in April with family coming and vacation. Let's talk.
Michi...can you make it down? Whadda about our Tuscon members?
I could do mid-April!

Old 03-31-2011, 07:55 AM   #212
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

I feel Summer creeping up!!!!!!

Old 04-25-2011, 01:55 AM   #213
Ripcurl552005

How Do You Identify?:
Transqueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, He, Mister, Daddy.
Relationship Status:
Single

Ripcurl552005 Has the BEST ReputationRipcurl552005 Has the BEST ReputationRipcurl552005 Has the BEST ReputationRipcurl552005 Has the BEST ReputationRipcurl552005 Has the BEST ReputationRipcurl552005 Has the BEST ReputationRipcurl552005 Has the BEST ReputationRipcurl552005 Has the BEST ReputationRipcurl552005 Has the BEST ReputationRipcurl552005 Has the BEST ReputationRipcurl552005 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello

My names Layne

I live in Tucson looking to date, make new friends. I am going to get it out in the open now, I am FTM and identify as male with no plans on bottom surgery.

Don't know for sure what my label would be if your in to labels.

~ Layne
Old 04-25-2011, 07:51 AM   #214
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation

Labels are for soup cans! welcome Layne..

if ya'll live in the valley you enjoyed that amazing breezy cool easter sunday...it was marvelous!,,,

So when is the next get together? if its local enough for me I can make it..I would love to meet some new family..

Have a great monday all!

Lillie

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:59 AM   #215
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Welcome Layne!

RE: our next get together - our last 3 have fallen through

I'm up for meeting in Phoenix, but if our Tucson people want to meet up, I know a few of us said we're willing to meet somewhere half way, so ... who's up for it? When? Where???

Old 05-08-2011, 11:35 AM   #216
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

Welcome Layne,

I'm in Phx. Hope we can get together soon.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:41 AM   #217
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

Hey Steph,

Sorry I have dropped off the face of the planet (pun intended...LOL). I have had a boat load of personal commitments. I am going to KC on 6/9 back on 6/15. I am free after that. Would love together. In fact I think BBQ at my house would be great. Who's up for that!?
Old 05-08-2011, 04:12 PM   #218
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Quote:
Hey Steph,

Sorry I have dropped off the face of the planet (pun intended...LOL). I have had a boat load of personal commitments. I am going to KC on 6/9 back on 6/15. I am free after that. Would love together. In fact I think BBQ at my house would be great. Who's up for that!?
That would be awesome! And late June is great as I also have a ton of commitments for the remainder of May and early June.

Hope all is well with you... see you soon!

Old 05-10-2011, 08:42 PM   #219
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

Hey Stephanie,

Everything is good. How is June 25th for everyone? Give me a holler back, so I can get a count of number of guests! Maybe have my pool fixed by then. All of AZBFT is invited.

Looking forwarding to seeing my old acquaintances again and meeting the rest of you too.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:55 PM   #220
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Quote:
Hey Stephanie,

Everything is good. How is June 25th for everyone? Give me a holler back, so I can get a count of number of guests! Maybe have my pool fixed by then. All of AZBFT is invited.

Looking forwarding to seeing my old acquaintances again and meeting the rest of you too.
Works for me!