Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 06-11-2019, 06:36 PM   #4441
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 30,782 Times in 5,847 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Today I went thrifting with a friend and we walked so much my feet are sore. I'm sure that counts as more than my five minute share of exercise today.

I was bad and did not do the exercise video the day I said I would. I'm seem to be getting most of my exercise on walks doing errands since we lost the car.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

candy_coated_bitch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 08:33 AM   #4442
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,179 Times in 6,788 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I finally got back on board with the C25K. Felt good to be back at it. Except for the pain in my hip. I just need to devote myself and my time to daily yoga and I know itíll improve. (That and remembering to take my fish oil every day)

I got on the scale full of fright that I back slid with my weight during my lapse. I didnít. I actually lost another pound. Probably mostly the illness, but Iíll take it.

So now planning to go do some kettle bells and maybe yoga before I go see my eldest for some geocaching. Itís a beautiful day to be out and about.

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 04:33 PM   #4443
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,179 Times in 6,788 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Today I took three of the five dogs for a 3.5 mile hike.

There were some ups, some downs. Part of it I had to carry my 14 year old poodle. He's old as Methuselah now. (I had to look up how to spell Methuselah) He also weighs 14 pounds so it was good practice for backpacking.

WHICH was the reason I chose my hiking spot. I want very much to backpack the Massachusetts Midstate trail the end of August. It is 92 miles long and shouldn't take more than a couple weeks to do. I'm devoting my time at the gym to training for this hike. I'm sure I'll be good friends with the stairmaster before long.

Oh I digressed. The place I went today is the starting (or ending) point for the Midstate Trail. Such a gorgeous 5,000 acre park. And one of the only cedar swamps in this region is within it. Not to mention a bajillion geocaches...win win win!

Last edited by cinnamongrrl; Yesterday at 04:34 PM. Reason: *grammar. It matters.
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM   #4444
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 101,895 Times in 23,840 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I lugged furniture around and have dug back into reorganizing. It's a start!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:35 AM   #4445
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 30,782 Times in 5,847 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight I walked around a bit doing errands. Last night I had the dungeon special. I had an intense impact scene, and other scenes that took place throughout the night. I am literally hurting from head to toe. That's what I get for trying to keep up with a 22 year old who recently started testosterone! God, I am feeling my age right now.

candy_coated_bitch is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
exercise, weights