Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Queerbay - Your ButchFemmePlanet Marketplace!

Old 07-06-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i'm loving the barter thread! Are you all shipping things back and forth?

i used to barter fresh shrimp for anything done around my house

i have traded massage services for tattoos

trading is fun!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2012, 07:45 PM   #2
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,697 Times in 7,720 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

dee...Parker & I are doing our trades that way! I got mine today...grins...
Old 07-06-2012, 10:42 PM   #3
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,639 Times in 3,983 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default Now, dont laugh!

I SO want a shot gun...ever since I saw this gal's shot gun, she had it stained and varnished a pretty pink and hung it in the back of her pick up. Well, I have a 350 dually, not "just" a pick up, and damn if I dont want a pink shot gun in the back of it....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2012, 12:00 AM   #4
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
i'm loving the barter thread! Are you all shipping things back and forth?

i used to barter fresh shrimp for anything done around my house

i have traded massage services for tattoos

trading is fun!
Yep - I mailed about 7 knives off to Clay a few days ago and she is going to mail me something she is working on when she is finished.

At first, she didnt know if she had anything to trade so I told her if we couldnt think of anything, she could just pay me for the shipping to get them to her bc I just wanted them gone.

But I LOVE the idea of trading something of mine for something someone made, designed, painted, whatever - something personally from them - so it worked out great.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2012, 02:13 AM   #5
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

I'm so glad this is working out!! Let's keep it up. I need to find more to barter. I too like trading for something made.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 03:40 AM   #6
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

:::: pouts :::::

I wanted a knife.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2012, 04:34 AM   #7
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I will be moving soon and as a part of the move I will be downsizing. Therefore, I will have many things that were once treasures of mine that can become the treasure of another. I'm not sure what I will be putting up for barter yet, but I do know what I would love to acquire, a handmade quilt. Must be 100% cotton as I have arthritis and a neuromuscular disease that makes me sensitive to things on my skin. So I am in the market for a quilt. As soon as I know what I have for barter, I will post the items here.
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2012, 04:41 AM   #8
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
:::: pouts :::::

I wanted a knife.....
Wanted - as in past tense?
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2012, 08:22 PM   #9
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Parker, glad you got rid of some stuff. Ok who else has some stuff?
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:51 PM   #10
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

did you save me one??? I still want one!!! to go with my pink sawed off shot gun....lol <winks at LeftWriteFemme>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Wanted - as in past tense?
Old 07-07-2012, 09:53 PM   #11
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

ok...here is my want. I dont care how I get it...i will even sell sexual favors for it...(no i wont...jk...lol) but I want a pink carhartt anything..but especially a pink carhartt jacket w a hood. Size 1x. I need it roomy to fit my gun holster under it....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 12:40 AM   #12
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
did you save me one??? I still want one!!! to go with my pink sawed off shot gun....lol <winks at LeftWriteFemme>
I have one wolf, 2 deer, and a tractor knife left - but you never let me know what you have to trade. Whaddya got?
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 08:53 AM   #13
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Thanked 1,486 Times in 315 Posts
Lady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, okay... I admit, these dresses are too dang big on me!! I am giving em away and some of them are rather pretty, too. So if you are a femme, or a butch that likes to cross dress, whatever and you are a person of size, you might be interested.

Twice in the last week I have tried on these dresses, telling myself I can take them in, yadda yadda yadda. But you know what? I remember how bloody hard it was when I was several hundred pounds bigger, getting any clothes at all that could fit. I have already donated a bunch last week, but these are the ones I tried to hold on to for whatever lame ass reason I was telling myself. It is time that someone could actually use these.

PM me if you would like me to send you dresses. 5x-2x, though my sweetie thinks even the 1x is looking ridiculous upon me now. I am willing to let go and let someone else enjoy these dresses, these awesome fabrics. Though I can sew and alter especially dresses with the best of them, I think it would be nicer to let someone of size wear something pretty. Might even help them get a job or something, mebbe just go outside and enjoy a beautiful day feeling good about themselves when so often we people of size have a hard time with such mundanities.

Though I am much smaller today, I will always be a person of size at heart. No matter how much wt you lose, you never lose that.

Last edited by Lady_Di; 07-08-2012 at 08:54 AM. Reason: oh, I don't really want anything in return. Postage would be cool, though... a cotton quilt does sound lovely! lol
Lady_Di is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady_Di For This Useful Post: