Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 06-03-2011, 09:24 AM   #1
GoddessJess

How Do You Identify?:
Oh so Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess, Queen, Lover
Relationship Status:
In hys arms

GoddessJess Has the BEST ReputationGoddessJess Has the BEST ReputationGoddessJess Has the BEST ReputationGoddessJess Has the BEST ReputationGoddessJess Has the BEST ReputationGoddessJess Has the BEST ReputationGoddessJess Has the BEST ReputationGoddessJess Has the BEST ReputationGoddessJess Has the BEST ReputationGoddessJess Has the BEST ReputationGoddessJess Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb Aloha

introduce myself?? hmmm ok...I'M a ROCKSTAR...lol not really...
I am a recent transplant to West Virginia...I have lived in a few states and so far I still miss home...home for me is Western Samoa, for those who don't know thats in the south pacific a bit north of New Zealand...I can't surf here and thats my biggest bitch!
I moved here to be with Lee, my partner in crime and in love...hy is in the pre-stages of tranformation and whoa...thank god its a process thats all I have to say. For the first time in my life I am a stay at home mom running 2 buisnesses plus a crazy household...I am am Event Planner and a consultant for Scentsy Wickless Candles. I love them both...when I am not running around like a chicken with my head torn off, I am found in the kitchen cooking and baking and inventing something new and tasty...thats my passion! Much to Lee's delight!
I suppose thats enough about me...now about you!
GoddessJess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoddessJess For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 09:33 AM   #2
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet Jess, lots of awesome folks and conversation here.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:33 AM   #3
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Wowwwwy! You have a lot going on for sure!!! I am glad you took time out to find us and join!!!

WELCOME!!! Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!!!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:51 AM   #4
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,196 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation

Alooooooooooha!

Take care of your body, take care of your health... You never know when the walls cave in and it all changes for good.
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:14 AM   #5
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,632 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hi and Welcome Jess!!!

I have no doubt you miss your country so much. I have not been, but work with people over there. I cannot imagine leaving such beauty and peace.

Again, welcome to the site!!!

Julie

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 10:21 AM   #6
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

and hope you enjoy the site. If you have questions, do not hesitate to ask.

And as a transplant myself, I can understand feeling homesick so if you want.. (you know, misery loves company). I'm a Canadian living in Los Angeles so I can admit I don't miss the snow, sleet, slush, "soakers", and the like although I do miss the home feeling of Canadianisms, eh!

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:50 AM   #7
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet! I am a Scentsy addict. My consultant is a co-worker and a PUSHER. lol. He just drops off scents for me to "check out." Ha!

Here's a cooking thread you might enjoy. To subscribe to a thread you like, click "Thread Tools" on the bar to the right. Then click "subscribe to this thread."
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:08 AM   #8
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hi there, Jess and welcome to the Planet....and the STATES!!!

We're glad You're here! Enjoy!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:35 AM   #9
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
FTM in these communities. Male in everyday & public life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Camo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST Reputation

***WELCOME***
Camo Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote