Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-20-2010, 02:08 PM   #3741
tuffboi29

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..in the queer deffinition of the queer meaning of the queer word...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. SuperTuff
Relationship Status:
Things happen...

tuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputation

I couldn't think on any where else I would rather be babygirl...all we need now is our MJ here huh?
"Today we would pass through the scenes of our youth like travelers. We are burnt up by hard facts; like tradesmen we understand distinctions, and like butchers, necessities. We are no longer untroubled - we are indifferent. We might exist there; but, should we really live there?"

~Erich Maria Remarque "All Quiet on the Western Front"

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4605968_n.jpg
tuffboi29 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tuffboi29 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2010, 02:15 PM   #3742
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Congratulations you two! (JLJ and Tuff) So nice to see love bloom! God bless you all!

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2010, 02:18 PM   #3743
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

someday i want to be loved again. Loved right. Loved well. Loved practiced and seasoned and well intended. I want to be wrapped in arms at night that provide a safe place to be while I fly in my dreams and take lessons from buddhas and play with children from the stars. I want to be loved enough. Not too much. Not too little. I want the goldilocks version of love. I want the wolf to not feel like he as to pretend he is grandma in order for me to give him my cookie basket. I want my prince charming to show up before the pin prick, the apple bite, the lost slipper. I want to be loved not rescued. I dont want the love of the seven dwarves...Lazy, Needy, Greedy,, Empty, Nasty, Drunkie and ME-ME-ME-me-E. I want to be loved like a fairy princess who owns her own kingdom, didnt have to kill off her mother, bear with a distant father or hate her sisters in order to have a legacy to be carried on through the ages. I want my love to be my legacy. I want to be loved well...

and I want you to be loved as well...I dont want it to be make believe. I want it to be not just possibly, but probably and in fact, reality.

I believe in love. And as I heal and prepare and start to desire, I am drawing up the energy to offer it all back....

I am the honey on my prince's peanut butter...but he is my whole grain, crunchy home baked fresh from the oven, bread....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2010, 02:53 PM   #3744
Sweepea

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Sweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not a positive day....sad

It's so hot in CA---- and it's friday... soon to be friday nite. I feel old and fluffy (hummm) and I need an attitude adjustment. LOL
I think being alone sucks... even though it's good for self discovery---I am so done discovering.
Arrrrg
Sweepea
Sweepea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 03:13 PM   #3745
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

((((((((((((Jenn and Tuff))))))))))))) It makes My heart happy to see you both together and in love ~ I wish you both a lifetime of happiness, love and the family that you both want/deserve (you two and all the kids)

Thinking about My love and how wonderful she is
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2010, 03:47 PM   #3746
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Fever has jumped to 103

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 05:08 PM   #3747
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Tired of not feeling well. Yeah, I know I have chronic stuff, but..... just tired of it!! OK, done bitching.... not the only person that has to deal with this... but PHOOEY!!!

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2010, 06:22 PM   #3748
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default A.L.H.

I get ya buddy,if one more doc says its part of geting older.POOOEY...says I..the lady a block from hear runs by the house near every day dressed like a marathon racer,I know for a fact she is many years older than me....,whtf gives?
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 01:11 AM   #3749
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my nights are days and my days bleed into sleepless nights and I play bubble balls until my eyes hurt mistaking this for sleepiness. I drink coke and feel my heart race because I gave up caffeine months ago. Self sabatoging masochistic behavior. I laugh at my own silliness but pine for the sleep I desire. How did this teeter tot up? I want it to teeter down. I want to get off, quite frankly and go back to dreaming of flying with boys and visiting ice sheds on beaches and eating steaming hot dogs on cold mitteny days with friends I know only in dreams...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 07:55 AM   #3750
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

one more mug of coffee~

and then i think i'm gonna get in the car
crank the music up too loudly
and just drive around out in the country for a while
with all the windows open
& pretend i'm in a convertible
Old 08-21-2010, 09:34 AM   #3751
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

how is it some are so rude.......
example......
your having a nice conversation with someone your trying to get to know over the phone..... and suddenly they disappear.... ( this is the 2nd time this has happend) .... you wonder .. did there phone die?? did we lose signal??
then later about an hr later... they send you a tex saying.......... someone was at the door.
now i think this is rude....... or am i missing something?

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 10:07 AM   #3752
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

I'm wishing that one of my friends would get the lead out. I'm ready for fishing!!!
Old 08-21-2010, 01:05 PM   #3753
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Finally arriving where I belong... Home.

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 02:05 PM   #3754
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
I'm wishing that one of my friends would get the lead out. I'm ready for fishing!!!
I WANA GOOOooooooooooooOO
i have my fishing stuff with me in me twuck... lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 02:33 PM   #3755
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Question

Will I be able to find another part time job so I can get out of this financial crisis and maybe even save something? Been on the net and out and about, but it's looking grim. Maybe in a couple weeks when all the kids go back to school I might be able to find something.
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 02:43 PM   #3756
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravfem View Post
one more mug of coffee~

and then i think i'm gonna get in the car
crank the music up too loudly
and just drive around out in the country for a while
with all the windows open
& pretend i'm in a convertible
Oh this so speaks to me...I am SO doing the same thing!

I am new here, so posting this tidbit from my blog (on the other site :P) check it out if interested..

(Teary...green rubber clogs on, getting ready to go to vet's soon)

Because I am Femme...I really want a strong butch by my side today as I struggle to deal with finding a new home for my beautiful dog who just bit someone randomly yesterday.

Because I am Femme...it's hard for me to admit the above statement, because I'm strong and can handle it with as much grace and dignity as possible, but I so could use that strong, steady, loving butch energy today.

Because I am Femme...I am recognising and missing a whole new level of "bondedness" in the magic dynamic between a butch and a femme...that of true, deep and steadfast friendship.

(shuffles off to the vet to get shots and begin the process of saying goodbye...insert broken heart here)

Boots
Bootsandheels is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bootsandheels For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 05:05 PM   #3757
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

the adorable girl in my life.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:58 PM   #3758
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Disappointed that my friends wanted to go fishing tomorrow instead of today. Not waiting around for them anymore. If they're not ready in a timely manner, I will just go by myself.
Old 08-21-2010, 06:33 PM   #3759
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Hiatal hernia?? or some other kind of serious stomach troubles?

how much I hurt and how it nearly ruined a good evening/good meal

Thinking how grateful and thankful I am for having such caring, compassionate, helpful friends that take such good care of me. Sorry I made them worry so. Am a bit blown away as to how/why that "attack" hit so suddenly and without warning.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:36 PM   #3760
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

a great dinner, and great company, texting my love and spending the evening with my aunt and my fat prego dog.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote