Old 04-01-2011, 02:24 PM   #5781
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Retro Daddy, Male-Identified
Preferred Pronoun?:
He Him Sir Mister Husband Dom Master
Relationship Status:
Single and ready for a garden party

Blue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Tabitha View Post
Post stalkers or Thread stalkers... either way you look at it they are always thinking of you

..... kinda gives you warm and tingly feeling like pee running down your leg that no one can see

Laughing... that is... a really cute thought! ...Yes, and they may be doing a little more than thinking about you, so I'm told! LoL.
Blue_Daddy-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:28 PM   #5782
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Vegan_Daddy-O View Post
Damn Yaw! It's 90 degrees outside!
Bragger. I woke up to snow. lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 02:32 PM   #5783
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind right at this moment?

This ice cold glass of chocolate milk, made with dark chocolate.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 02:35 PM   #5784
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Blue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Bragger. I woke up to snow. lol
No Way! LoL. I'm sorry! I always say... If I want snow I will fly to it, I don't like it visiting me too often. Twice a year is good for me as long as it doesn't stay too long! Fly to Texas and we will have a garden party in the sunshine.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:37 PM   #5785
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
No Way! LoL. I'm sorry! I always say... If I want snow I will fly to it, I don't like it visiting me too often. Twice a year is good for me as long as it doesn't stay too long! Fly to Texas and we will have a garden party in the sunshine.
Gosh. We always get a ton of snow. I don't think I left the house for 3 weeks with the last snow...lol Woohoo for garden parties in the sun.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 02:44 PM   #5786
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Gosh. We always get a ton of snow. I don't think I left the house for 3 weeks with the last snow...lol Woohoo for garden parties in the sun.
I surely don't envy your weather! Laughing!

And I want a crew cut so bad I can't stand it!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue_Daddy-O For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 03:38 PM   #5787
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

how many kinds of tomatoes I want to grow this year.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 03:39 PM   #5788
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
how many kinds of tomatoes I want to grow this year.
Wishing I had it going on enough to grow tomatoes!
Old 04-01-2011, 05:58 PM   #5789
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am thinking I must always work.
I'd be a bad housewife.
I can not resist WoW for long.
Normally I can justify working all day to not having to do a lot of housework.. but alas.. the boi is away for the weekend and then we have a day off and then will go see my folks.. So I try to tackle the house once a week.

Because frankly, I don't have nearly enough motivation to do it daily, even though I am aware it would mean no one-day cleaning sprees. Am I the only super-procrastinating one? I mean, the house isn't like dirty or anything.. just a small home + stuff = you know how it is.

So today my goals are:

- clear kitchen counters, wipe them down, put away clean dishes and do dishes, mop
- vacuum living room
- find places for stuff on coffee table (we need room for more books now, lol!)
- get laundry downstairs and sorted, at the very least

Night shifts as opposed to this early morning and off by evening shifts means I don't touch the house at all. I get up, eat maybe, get ready for work and go, come home and play WoW/watch tv then go to bed.

Maybe I just need a 9-5 job like normal people? Hmm.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 09:31 PM   #5790
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

SSDI and Cleveland Clinic have succeeded in making necessary appointments for me on the same days and times.

To reach SSDI, it is a nightmare....so Cleveland Clinic must be the one to be rescheduled.

I waited 4 years for SSDI to happen and now they are bottlenecking my life process.

I have 24 days before my surgery and its going to be interesting...
Old 04-01-2011, 09:35 PM   #5791
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation. Vacation.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:02 PM   #5792
luciddreamer

How Do You Identify?:
in the middle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
single

luciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant future

Why in the H..E ... double toothpicks am I still in .PA ?
luciddreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luciddreamer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 07:24 AM   #5793
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Getting ready to eat my breakfast and hear it go snap, crackle, pop (if it has a chance!)

Setting up my speed bag and work it for a while.

Hop in the shower and then get ready to run some errands on this sunny, slushy (got more snow yesterday) with my honey.
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:56 AM   #5794
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind is how I really don't want to be a drill today my back hurts cause I pulled it I just need some time to rest it but it is not gonna happen so I will suck it up and drive on.. On a brighter note planning the wedding with Desd makes me smile as we tackel all that is involved and the coments from well meaning family lol and my daughter wanting to wear a tux like me oi but I have her talked into the flower girl dress just not the one I like oh well she wil be as beautiful as Desd
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:37 AM   #5795
Bootboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister Bear.. lol actually whatever not a big deal to me.
Relationship Status:
Solo sauntering along

Bootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Need to get this off my chest!

Love me - Love my dogs

Don't love my dogs - Don't bother with me.

The End
Bootboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bootboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 11:03 AM   #5796
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I LOVE thread stalkers... I really really do! ... ...or is it post stalkers. LoL.
((((((((((((([Ms.Tabitha)))))))))))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Tabitha View Post
Post stalkers or Thread stalkers... either way you look at it they are always thinking of you

..... kinda gives you warm and tingly feeling like pee running down your leg that no one can see

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 12:36 PM   #5797
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

on my mind.
a long winding road trip, with delicious company
loud music, and even better conversations.. the build up.
a cabin in the middle of nowhere, away from everyday madness, and recently closed doors.
on my mind, is healing time, time to take MY life back.
quiet, and not so quiet energy, spent on whatever i need.
on my mind, awaiting this time, soon.
deliciously on my mind.
eh.... it's a nice thought anyways.
*shrugs*

oh, and chocolate, always on my mind.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 12:50 PM   #5798
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcountry View Post
I am wondering: back in the day when people owned the land they claimed, built homes from the land, lived off the land, no running water or electricity.....
Back Then....what did people freak out about?
Let's see.....starvation when the crops didn't fill out, their homes being demolished in storms and twisters, feeding umpteen mouths as it was common to have as many kids as possible because larger numbers increased the chance of survival of the line, and getting ill and not being able to receive medical care and, thus, dying. Well, that's a start. Depending on the area, they also had animal concerns, like snakes, alligators, wolves, and bears.

There's always been something to be freaked out about.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 02:36 PM   #5799
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

my business,and how bad it has gotten in the less than weeks time that i have been off...im trying to just let it go and let my team and my boss handle it,but being unable to do much except lay or sit around i am going online and checking numbers or calling up there to check on things...i am off for almost 3 more weeks minimum,and i cant help but think the worst is gonna happen at the store.

my son has been extremely helpful,and worried,about me since i hurt myself..the day i went to the dr the boys and Jo actually ate dinner in our bedroom so i didnt have to eat alone..

How i am ever gonna repay Jo for all she has done and continues to do...not to mention constantly having to get on me bc i wont stay put---makes me feel worthless when im not helping or doing something,but i know she is right...if i dont follow drs orders i could very well cripple myself up pretty good

how i wish it was just a little back pain so i could push thru it and get back to work.
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #5800
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Jaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST Reputation

My missus, shes been away almost a month and coming home Tuesday, so im planning a romantic dinner.........
Jaques is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaques For This Useful Post: