Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-18-2012, 06:35 AM   #121
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Jaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
My last day in Laos. All the silk - smooth, rough and raw. Cottons. Silk embroidery.
remote village he met many years ago, she is a qualified seamstress and she and her friends made 2 outfits for my wife out of silk made and bought locally, for the wedding, she looked amazing........they both did.
This is paul and Jai his wife, she had 3 outfits throughout the wedding
http://
This is my wife wearing one of the outfits, with paul
and here are the ladies who helped make those dresses, i didnt get an outfit made but who cares............
My son lives in Laos with his laoation wife and baby Ananda, shes expecting another in february, he teaches English and music, plays and sings jazz in restaurants/hotels etc and has 13 piano students. They live in a small village with no lighting or roads, called Ban naa just outside the capital, Vientiane, we last visited in January and fly out to Vietnam again on halloween night to travel on to bangkok and wait l0 hrs for the night sleeper train which is something out of the l930's and very cute, with curtains and snowy white sheets, which takes around 13.5 hrs to the border and then we have cross the Friendship bridge into Laos. It takes around 3 days all in all because of where the village is but its my Grandsons 2nd birthday. We have so many presents for people and things for my son and his wife which they cant get there, that we have literally half a suitcase for our own stuff to last us 3 weeks and my wife will not use anyone elses towel so we have to take them as well.......When we leave them we will be going to NongKhai just over the Thai border for 5 of 6 days - i googled hotels and found guest house......... www.mutmee.com which seems wonderful judging by all the things ive read on their site and travel site reviews, turns out my son knows Julian the owner, the reiki master, yoga teacher and others from when he lst went to Thailand as a volunteer after leaving university to teach english - so seems like we were meant to go. The blog i read also is very interesting so thought i would share it..........

Nong Khai and Mut Mee Guesthouse

The author, a Bangkok expat, and frequent traveler to the Mut Mee Guest House in Nong Khai, relates his experiences meeting interesting people and the laid back bohemian atmosphere that prevails at the guest house on the banks of the Mekong River.

I was first told about Mut Mee Guest House by my friend and co-worker, Peter, a former Catholic priest who did missionary work in Nong Khai prior to his change of life. Peter was someone I had always admired but he was also an enigma to me. He seemed to be the kind of person who didn't have a malicious bone in his body. Maybe it was the aura of a former priest, but I have also gotten this impression from other, but not all, religious people of various faiths. In the era of pedophile scandals and corruption, maybe it was all a contrived persona. But I trusted Peter, something I couldn't say about too many other people I have met in my life.
Peter worked as a missionary for some radical branch of the church whose objective was to provide poor people in developing areas with self-sufficient industries and, I suppose, the word of The Lord as well. As a missionary priest, Peter made about 10,000 US dollars a year. His base was Nong Khai, and some of the projects he was involved in included a traditional silk weaving business that is still in operation.
It was clear that Peter had some uncertain feelings about leaving the priesthood, but apparently the vow of chastity was too much to handle and the lure of local woman was his downfall. When I knew him, Peter had been married for several years, had two kids, and was working alongside me at a government university outside of Bangkok. Peter worked as a translator and I worked as a lecturer.
It was Peter who recommended Mut Mee Guest House to me. He said that Nong Khai was a unique and interesting place with an old style pace of life and a small foreign population. Mut Mee Guesthouse, he said, was run by an artist couple and located on a back soi that also housed art galleries and shops that gave the area a somewhat bohemian atmosphere.
I took an overnight sleeper train to Nong Khai and arrived on a chilly, haze-filled morning to Nong Kai, on the Thailand-Laos border in 1996 and I have visited the place many times since then.
Mut Mee Guesthouse
Mut Mee guesthouse is comprised of several small wooden houses situated directly on the banks of the Mekong River in Nong Khai, Thailand. Nong Khai itself is a slow-moving, traditional town that differs from other slow-moving traditional towns in Thailand because of its scenic riverside location, its proximity to Laos, and its French influence (apparent in its cuisine and some of its architecture). Also, Nong Khai has been touched by a number of interesting Thai and non-Thai residents, who have brought beauty and uniqueness to the friendly town.
Julian, who owns Mut Mee with his Thai wife, is a young middle-aged British man who has an aristocratic and dramatic air, as if he would be quite comfortable discussing art or theatre with a group of New York or London intellectuals. Julian has studied art and the Mut Mee Guest House is a tribute to his imagination and sense of style. But Mut Mee's art is accessible, found in small details like wall murals and creatively designed furniture. And unlike other artsy places, Mut Mee is also a budget-oriented and laid back place. The wooden houses are spread out in a garden area in the center of which is an open air dining area. Music is carefully selected so there is no elevator music, no techno and no pop, only classical, instrumental jazz, and a smattering of classic-rock music. You can sit in the open area, sipping coffee and snacking for the whole day and feel time slowly and leisurely expand and drift away like the current in the river below.

The grounds have a number of seating options, ranging from a Thai traditional sala area, to chairs sculpted out of giant truck tires, and even a tree swing. However, what brings the place together is the kitchen. Mut Mee has a great kitchen system, whereby you write your orders in a book designated to your room number and give it directly to the cooking staff. This eliminates waiter staff and makes you feel like you're almost at home in your own kitchen. The items in the book are all tallied up at the end of your stay. The system makes munching and lazing the day away very attractive because the food is also good. Strong Laotian coffee and freshly baked baguettes are the staple. There are also daily specials and a mix of Thai and European food too. The European food is delicious and the Thai food is adjusted for non-Thai tastes.
Conversations with Interesting People
Mut Mee's atmosphere is very conducive for long chats and getting to know other guests. There's no TV or video, so you are kind of forced to either read or talk, which I think is a good thing. It takes the edge off and relaxes you. And Thailand is a place that attracts interesting people.
One of the most memorable people was Jacob. Jacob was in the room next to ours and was about 60 years old. His wife was much younger and there was, of course, an instant presumption of a professional relationship. However, the girl did not seem to be a pro, they were too intimate and relaxed, as if they had known each other for years, and in fact they had.
Jacob was the kind of old guy that still seemed young in spirit. He was a Canadian by birth and wore local style cotton and natural fiber clothes as if he were an ex-hippie. He rolled his own cigarettes but seemed to smoke sparingly. It was almost like by some quirk of destiny that a 30-something-year-old traveler woke up one morning and found himself in the body of an old man. Jacob gave the impression that he fell off the middle class 9-to-5 assembly line and as result, he had been spared its soul crunching effect. He was an old guy who was a free spirit.
The girl that accompanied Jacob was his Laotian wife and they both resided in Loei province. They were coming up to Nong Khai because they had to resolve some residence problem that his wife was having in Thailand. They invited me to breakfast with them and they were eating fresh fruit that they had purchased at the market early along with baguettes.
You could tell Jacob's wife was a Laotian and not Thai for a few different reasons. She was dressed differently, more conservatively than most Thai women her age, and she had a down-home earthiness about her. Most Thai girls would have had a hard time adapting to bringing your own fruits and mixing your own coffee while away at a resort.
As we ate tangerines, Jacob told me he was only recently married and his wife was pregnant. He had been in Thailand for several years and had previously resided at a Thai Buddhist temple, a "Wat" in the Loei district. He was proud that he was permitted to stay in the Wat, and he explained the entry procedure that he had to pass. He had met with the abbot and senior members of the Wat and they had asked him why he wanted to become a Buddhist. His answer was that he was not sure he wanted to become a Buddhist, but he wanted to learn about Buddhism. According to Jacob, this was the right answer and Jacob lived in the Wat for over a year, learning meditation and studying Buddhism.

Jacob still lived in the same area outside of Loei, Dansai, which is a quiet provincial area described by Lonely Planet as an interesting combination of Northern and Issan culture. The area is most known for an unusual ritual dating back to pre-Buddhist pagan rituals. The denizens dress with giant phalluses and shoot bottle rockets into the sky, getting drunk and rambunctious in a ceremony that lasts several days. Jacob had a few different existences prior to moving to Thailand. He had lived in Israel and is currently on the lam from the Israeli government, not for army desertion, not for terrorism, but for divorce.
Jacob had grown up in a non-religious Jewish family but had met a religious Jewish girl in America and became religious himself. The Judaism he had hooked up with was the Hasidic movement which stresses direct contact and emotional connection with God, rather than the mere intellectual studying of scriptures. Jacob said that as his connection with the Hasids increased, the religion came to encompass all areas of his life. He had children and moved to Israel, to the holy city of Safed, in the mountains, which is famous for Kabala and Jewish mysticism.
The old city of Safed itself is an ancient twisting affair of limestone walks and ancient synagogues and artisan shops like a smaller version of the old city in Jerusalem, but warmer and more accessible. People go for walks in the wilderness of Safed, where the crisp air is reported to assist in reaching higher spiritual states. There are hot springs and numerous trails in the wilderness outside of Safed and Hasids frequently go to purify their souls. Sometimes Jacob would return from a walk believing that he has actually touched the spirit of God in some way. He would meet a fellow Hasid and relate the mystical experience to which he received a shared happiness.
I wanted to know if he really felt he experienced God in the wilderness of Safed. Jacob stated that when you are totally immersed in the religious lifestyle, it is possible to really believe that you had such communions with holiness and it is totally genuine. However, in retrospect, Jacob believed that what he had experienced was subjective, a reflection of his daily experience, constantly praying and discussing God and mystical experience made it natural for his mind to provide objective validation of his mental and emotional landscape.
Eventually the omnipresence of the religious lifestyle became overbearing for Jacob, and that, combined with domestic issues had led him to leave his wife in Israel. The problem was he never gave her a religious divorce, the only kind of divorce that has any meaning for an orthodox Jewish lady. No orthodox man could marry her until she obtained the divorce certificate and she was stuck in a twilight zone.
Jacob said the reason why he would not grant the divorce was that she was asking for all the assets of the marriage. So, initially, Jacob returned to his native Canada, where he lived in Islands of the coast of Vancouver. But the religious authorities of Israel have the force of government behind them and Jacob was found. On an otherwise uneventful day, a man with a beard and black hat was heard knocking on the door of Jacob's remote island home.
The man was employed by the Israeli religious authorities to get Jacob to sign off on the divorce. Initially congenial, the enforcer asked nicely for Jacob to sign the consent to divorce and they discussed the issue in a relaxed and civilized matter. Jacob read over the papers and saw, again, that his wife was asking for all of the marriage assets and again Jacob refused to sign. At this point, the enforcer revealed his other side and began breaking objects and threatening Jacob. Jacob is a small-framed man and the enforcer was huge. As the destruction increased and became noisier, Jacob's neighbor, a cop, came by and asked the enforcer to leave. And that was the last Jacob has heard form the Israelis. Now Jacob has to be careful to avoid the Israeli and orthodox Jewish community in Thailand. He is a man with a past.
Jaques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:09 AM   #122
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Things I love touching

Yes...

...that I do.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 07:34 AM   #123
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Flower pedals
Water
Memory foam
Shaving cream
Flour
Soft furry blankets and pillows
I will now resist the temptation to continue on with the xrated items that are running though my mind . But I might like to sit with those for awhile.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:22 AM   #124
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Skin ... I'm a toucher ... Can't get enough

Hair ... Love playing with Butchie hair

Aimee's little Fairy Princess baby feet ... them!!

Gypsy's ears and belly and her little nose ... She's my Boston Terrier

Just about everything ... Can't truly SEE things till I touch them ... It's what I do!
Old 10-18-2012, 09:00 AM   #125
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,590 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Smooth skin
Silky fabrics
My dog Chi. She's amazing.
Trees, flowers, etc...

Duchess
Old 10-18-2012, 04:34 PM   #126
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

My wife
soft yarn
walnut that has aged
fur babies
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 04:40 PM   #127
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hmm..

Naked Skin

Puppy Paws

My kids faces

The slaves hair

Horse noses
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 04:59 PM   #128
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,546 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

I won't lie....

I like to stick my hand into the bean bin at the grocery store. Its all about the texture

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 05:50 PM   #129
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Misty, the Norweigan Forest Cat. Her fur really is a big mist and her purr is more like a snore

Soft skin, of course. I'm tactile.

Fresh warm sheets.

Cool water when I'm swimming; the hot tub when I'm done .
Old 10-18-2012, 06:30 PM   #130
txdoc
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Wrangled

txdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputation

-the soft cheek of a newborn
-satin on top of firm skin
-my kids
-fingertips
txdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to txdoc For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 06:36 PM   #131
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

On those lonely nights, myself.

On those not so lonely nights, someone else and myself.

On those nights when I'm really popular, I touch everyone and everything, including myself.

You have to love yourself first, you know, and I love to touch.

Ergo....

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 06:43 PM   #132
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
I won't lie....

I like to stick my hand into the bean bin at the grocery store. Its all about the texture

What store did you say you shop at again?

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 07:08 PM   #133
LadyRieinAL

How Do You Identify?:
Evolving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, her
Relationship Status:
found my vibrational match

Thanked 1,214 Times in 281 Posts
LadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST Reputation
Default I love touching

I love touching
My grand daughter's face
Baby chickens
Kitten's fur
Cold marble
Ice Cream in my mouth
Silk
Satin, cashmere,
Skin
Roly Polys
Tadpoles
Clay
Warm Blankets out of the dryer
Poker Chips
smooth rocks
LadyRieinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LadyRieinAL For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 07:38 PM   #134
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Ears and Cheeks

Ears and cheeks are quite fun to play with. Very squishy. Fleece is wonderful too. Flower petals. Leather.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:35 PM   #135
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

freshly shaved legs...
silky skin after a shower and lotioned up
soft, luscious, full lips
that sweet, soft spot on her lower back..yes, that one...
silk ....
my dog's ears
my curls in back .....
Old 10-18-2012, 10:49 PM   #136
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

The object of my desire, laying on her stomach...and pouring strawberry champagne down her shoulders, back, and her round firm ass...then slowly lick off every drop without allowing the touching of her flesh.

Then , sitting upon her bare and blushing backside....I lift her head back... wrapping her deep red hair around my fist until she is force d to look into me eyes. Her eyes tear...falling gently from those bright, broken windows to her soul. No mercy for you my wandering, little lamb. She opens her gaping hungry mouth...I take my strawerry champaigne goblet, and fill my mouth to bursting.

I then fill her mouth with ALL that I have to offer her...while her neck is forced back. I begin to kiss her so deeply that she cannot breathe...I command her to spit it ALL back into my mouth...

......and then maybe she can come down.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 05:53 PM   #137
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
honey

Thanked 21,377 Times in 6,725 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

his lips...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 07:15 PM   #138
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Things you love touching..

Tantalizing touches..Soft skin
Old 10-26-2012, 07:20 PM   #139
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

hahahah Every time I see this title it makes me want to be a very bad boi!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-26-2012, 07:31 PM   #140
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Leather definitely Leather
A bare Femme back
Babies feet
Puppy noses

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post: