Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-11-2023, 12:17 AM   #8281
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I sent my postcards today by Priority Mail. P.O. says they will arrive on Friday 1/13. clay, please let me know when you have them; I hate this "waiting to arrive" part! Thanks!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2023, 02:52 PM   #8282
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I sent my postcards today by Priority Mail. P.O. says they will arrive on Friday 1/13. clay, please let me know when you have them; I hate this "waiting to arrive" part! Thanks!
I sure will let you know, posting here.

Thank you Georgia!

I have 2 people's projects, Orema )post secrets only) and nycfem sent BOTH hers. These are great projects so far!!!!

The Matchbox should be plenty of time 5+ weeks....so that deadline will stay same!
Old 01-12-2023, 09:10 AM   #8283
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have been off sick from work since last Friday. All my postcards were at work. I will be sending them out today. I am so sorry everyone. If mine can’t be included I understand. I just returned to work today
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2023, 08:21 PM   #8284
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
I have been off sick from work since last Friday. All my postcards were at work. I will be sending them out today. I am so sorry everyone. If mine can’t be included I understand. I just returned to work today
I'm really sorry to hear you've been sick Soft*Silver. I believe with all the nasty stuff that's been going around, you were probably lucky it lasted less than a week. I hope it wasn't too horrible. I'm looking forward to seeing your cards! I expect you have plenty of time for them to arrive before the extended deadline. Take care!

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2023, 04:32 PM   #8285
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

POST SECRETS received from:

nycfem
Orema
GeorgiaMa'am

Thank you ladies!!!
Old 01-13-2023, 05:50 PM   #8286
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
POST SECRETS received from:

nycfem
Orema
GeorgiaMa'am

Thank you ladies!!!
Whew, it feels good to know they arrived, and before the deadline! It's an unusual feeling for me!

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2023, 04:15 PM   #8287
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

How is everyone coming along with the post secrets project...these are FINAL DUE DATE: 01/24/23 (Tuesday week). We have an MLK holiday Monday!!!! (tomorrow).
I have completed projects from:
clay
nycfem
orema
Georgia ma'am

WAITING ON:
Soft Silver
FireSignFemme
Nina03
Gemme
Old 01-15-2023, 09:49 PM   #8288
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
How is everyone coming along with the post secrets project...these are FINAL DUE DATE: 01/24/23 (Tuesday week). We have an MLK holiday Monday!!!! (tomorrow).
clay
nycfem
orema
Georgia ma'am

WAITING ON:
Soft Silver
FireSignFemme
Nina03
Gemme
Mine are done. I'm just waiting on a chance to get them mailed out. I'm working over 50 hours a week now and only have Sundays and holidays off or half off so it's been a challenge to do so.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2023, 10:42 PM   #8289
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Mailing out Tue or Wen but plan on sending priority so should make it on time.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2023, 11:15 AM   #8290
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
clay
nycfem
orema
Georgia ma'am

WAITING ON:
Soft Silver
FireSignFemme
Nina03
Gemme
I'm sending mine out tomorrow or Wednesday, also going priority. They've been done since last week but I just haven't had time to go to the post office yet.
Also, I'm about half way there on my match boxes, too. Super excited about those. I do want to ask about how much money to send with the match boxes though. They're a fair bit heavier. Should we send $10 for postage with those?
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2023, 06:55 PM   #8291
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default UPDATE

UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>
Quote:
clay
nycfem
orema
Georgia ma'am
Received a package today, no name...only an address....I suspect I know whom they are from, but need clarified, pls?

WAITING ON:
Soft Silver....? arrived today???
FireSignFemme
Nina03
Gemme
Old 01-17-2023, 06:57 PM   #8292
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina03 View Post
I'm sending mine out tomorrow or Wednesday, also going priority. They've been done since last week but I just haven't had time to go to the post office yet.
Also, I'm about half way there on my match boxes, too. Super excited about those. I do want to ask about how much money to send with the match boxes though. They're a fair bit heavier. Should we send $10 for postage with those?
Hi...thank you. The matchboxes will most likely have to go back in a small box, and if are heavier, may be more??

I don't want them to get smashed in envelopes, even padded ones.
Old 01-17-2023, 09:00 PM   #8293
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi...thank you. The matchboxes will most likely have to go back in a small box, and if are heavier, may be more??

I don't want them to get smashed in envelopes, even padded ones.
Let us know what you think it might be. I'm happy to send whatever it takes to get this done. Thanks for wrangling.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2023, 11:21 PM   #8294
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina03 View Post
Given that basic, flat parcels cost me between $5-9 a piece to mail, depending on where they went, it will definitely be higher.

If they can all fit into the smallest 'if it fits, it ships' priority box, then it should be between $10-12 each for clay to send. If clay has to go to the next size up, it's around $16-18 per box to ship.

My Post Secrets will go out tomorrow.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2023, 08:29 AM   #8295
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Given that basic, flat parcels cost me between $5-9 a piece to mail, depending on where they went, it will definitely be higher.

If they can all fit into the smallest 'if it fits, it ships' priority box, then it should be between $10-12 each for clay to send. If clay has to go to the next size up, it's around $16-18 per box to ship.

My Post Secrets will go out tomorrow.
Thank you, Gemme for the info. I will use the smallest box possible as we will have 6 to go in them......and mine won't need mailing...chuckling....

Will see what gets mailed to me, etc, and box size needed. I will definitely return any leftover $$ to the each person who sends extra. Based on what Gemme said, perhaps $20 with matchboxes projects??
nina03/Gemme...thank you for the updates...much appreciate them!!

It was my pleasure to wrangle these 2 projects!
Old 01-18-2023, 05:52 PM   #8296
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Thank you, Gemme for the info. I will use the smallest box possible as we will have 6 to go in them......and mine won't need mailing...chuckling....

Will see what gets mailed to me, etc, and box size needed. I will definitely return any leftover $$ to the each person who sends extra. Based on what Gemme said, perhaps $20 with matchboxes projects??
I just checked the USPS web site, and a Priority Mail small flat rate (whatever fits is the same price) box (about the size of a VHS video tape) is $10.40.

I sent $2 extra with my post secrets project because I didn't have change, so why don't we all send clay $10?

I finished my first matchbox today. I'm so excited!

- Prince
Old 01-19-2023, 01:47 AM   #8297
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

I sent my post secret cards today. They should be there Friday by 6pm.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2023, 07:39 PM   #8298
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:

nina03/Gemme...thank you for the updates...much appreciate them!!

It was my pleasure to wrangle these 2 projects!
6??? I count 7.

Am I wrong?

I could be.

It's been a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I just checked the USPS web site, and a Priority Mail small flat rate (whatever fits is the same price) box (about the size of a VHS video tape) is $10.40.

I sent $2 extra with my post secrets project because I didn't have change, so why don't we all send clay $10?

I finished my first matchbox today. I'm so excited!
Congrats!!

I'll change my project then. That sized box won't fit 6 others plus mine and I cannot pay the difference to send them all out. This girl is starting the new year with a very thin wallet.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 01-19-2023 at 07:44 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2023, 12:23 AM   #8299
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
I will use the smallest box possible as we will have 6 to go in them......and mine won't need mailing...chuckling....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
6??? I count 7.

I count 7 too:

1. clay
2. Soft silver
3. nycfem
4. GeorgiaMa'am
5. Nina03
6. Besame
7. Gemme
8. Nanners

- Prince
Old 01-20-2023, 12:30 PM   #8300
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>
I can’t message you. But I did send my postcards out. And for sure you should have them by now
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types