Notices

Old 07-14-2010, 12:17 PM   #21
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

One thing I should have done in the past is take better care of me insted of busting my ass doing things for ppl who didnt appresheate it.Over the years I have given so many ppl in my life slack when they did things that were not good for me cause I was a ppl pleaser insted of seeing them for who and what they were befor it was to late...this caused me no end of self dislike for being such a push over.Now im a lot more careful and not as trusting as I once was...I really hate that I have lost a lot of trust I once had of ppl's objectives.I would like to think I can still trust folks and I do in reality its just I wonder when I let ppl into my life if they are going to use me for whatever thay want then..im nothing but an object to get the place they want to be or get.I hope that made some sence,well I did to me anyway..
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 01:22 PM   #22
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

There was a time I would (I even had that as a wish in my profile) but now, no way. I wouldn't want to take the chance of having to re-live some of the shit I've lived through. Once was more than enough.
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 07:22 PM   #23
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

I wouldn't do anything different. It has been a crazy ride and a beautiful journey. I needed to take them both to grow.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chefhottie25 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 08:00 PM   #24
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

There are a couple of things that I would have done differently, but right now I think that I was meant to do things as they were and it has moulded Me into the person that I am today
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 08:02 PM   #25
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
There are a couple of things that I would have done differently, but right now I think that I was meant to do things as they were and it has moulded Me into the person that I am today
I could think of a couple things you could of done differently

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:12 PM   #26
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by everettdiva
I could think of a couple things you could of done differently

Yes I agree I could have and I wanted to, but there's nothing I can do about that now right? Its in the past and I cant change that
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:20 PM   #27
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
Yes I agree I could have and I wanted to, but there's nothing I can do about that now right? Its in the past and I cant change that
i was only teasing no need to get defensive

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
Old 07-14-2010, 08:24 PM   #28
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

If anything at all, I would have learned certain lessons the first time rather than having to experience repeated performances.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 08:26 PM   #29
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

if i could change something from the past it would be not give people so many chances when it comes to love and dont trust to many people with my feelings and life............ nothing I can change now, I have made alot of friends and also came across alot of people who are full of drama and love to just sit and gossip about everyone and everything.

Jim Rohn
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 08:33 PM   #30
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

I wish I had sought the help of career advisors at important junctures in my life. I became a social worker because I wanted to help people, but also because it seemed like the easiest route to a career. Well, it was. But, now that I'm older and really interested in growing, professionally, I am finding it financially impossible to go back to school. I wish I had become a lawyer. I could have helped people, been intellectually challenged, and actually have made a decent living. It does get tiring when I have to worry about paying the bills every single month.

Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with the way things have turned out. If I had made other decisions, I might not have the joys of my children, my home, and my relationship.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:02 PM   #31
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,622 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I would not have been sitting at that red light when the semi hit my car

I would not have drank Nov 11 2008

I would have moved to a warmer state but one that still had fall

I would have had one or two more children

I would have gone on for my PhD
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 09:59 PM   #32
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

I would have gotten a bachelors degree instead of an assoiciates.

I would have tried to have a child earlier.. maybe then I could have had one of my own.

I would have come out a lot earlier had I known.

I would not trust so easily, forgive so readily, or take crap from anyone for who I am.

Woulda shoulda coulda .... gets me no where
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 11:20 AM   #33
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

i'd go back to March 9, which is "Get Over It" Day so i could go round tellin
everybody to just get over it already! (starting with myself)

Old 07-20-2010, 02:54 PM   #34
BornBronson
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently banned 7/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
Straight Butch Woman
Relationship Status:
Nice Tie

BornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond repute
Default If I could turn back time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornBronson View Post
I was a Hollywood runaway rape victim at age 11.That turned me into the person that I became for the next 30 years of my life...it was not a nice person.I couldn't see how wrong my life style was until just recently.I was a brute,a monster,especially to the female race.Some of you experienced that side of me personally.I'm sorry.

Of course there's no turning back time.

I'm much nicer these days,trust me.
In other words I would of never ran away to Hollywood.
I hate that town.*snort*

Thanks for all your feedback.
BornBronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:09 PM   #35
Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Oh yeah, without a doubt
I definitely would have

lifted with my legs !

My back is killiing me.

I'm really serious about this...
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boots13 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2010, 01:05 AM   #36
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Misspent youth (pun intended)

I would have taken all that money I spent on booze and drugs in my wild, wild youth and invested it, I could have been retired by now.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary

Last edited by Venus007; 07-21-2010 at 01:06 AM. Reason: forgot title
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:53 AM   #37
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

I wouldn't have left home at 16.

I would have done it sooner.
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2010, 07:04 AM   #38
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

There are things I wish didn't happen.
There have been moments in my life I wish I could erase.
In retrospect, the things I've learned because of it all have been priceless, and for that reason, I wouldn't change it. I might have wanted to tweak it a little, but certainly not change it.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2010, 07:30 AM   #39
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Pick different parents
Old 07-21-2010, 07:56 AM   #40
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have thought long and hard about this, since my answer to this question has always been "I wouldn't change a thing, because all I have I owe to where I've been", but that doesn't hold so true any more.

I would have had more children for certain, although my Amy has always been enough.

I would have spent more time with my Mom and Dad before they passed....God, I miss them every single day. I have no regrets about the quality of our relationships, but I feel cheated out of time with them.

That is all I guess.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote