PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Team GA.....I do a Butt that will melt in your mouth....rub it down, marinate over night, slow cook for 6 to 8 hours.....mmmmmmm

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2013, 08:39 AM   #4962
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 1,845 Times in 372 Posts
MsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST Reputation

I have yet to master barbecue.

However I'm kind of a fried chicken goddess. And I can give Betty Crocker a run for her money with baking.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:03 AM   #4963
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

wait......did BK just volunteer to rub butts slowly for 6 hours??

this cook off is REALLY gettin' mucho caliente.....

oh crap, sorry BK haven't had my coffee yet this morning.... forgive me please...
no gentleman would make an offer like that... publicly. hee hee

Well sure Katniss, I can make all sorts of side dishes, I make a great hot german potato salad..... and asiago pasta salad.

I am not a Domestic Goddess wannabe... I am a true Hearth Goddess.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2013, 09:23 AM   #4964
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cooks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

You "girls"? Really? There are some non girls here who are quite the cooks. It's easy. Get recipe, go to store, cook. Voila! Food! Am not fond of sexism served at a bbq.
Kobi,, sorry about that, I realized after I'd posted it that I shouldn't have said, girls. I'm sure everyone here can do some great cooking..

Calling all cooks.. Come out, come out wherever you are.. We'll bag the sexism and everyone can cook his/her favorite dish and bring it along.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:51 AM   #4965
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Okie dokie, am drinking first cuppa joe, yes I wake up onery, sorry again ya'll.

I volunteer for clean up crew.. Which includes washing dishes, flatware, glasses etc. so maybe we can take turns making sure trash cans don't overflow.

In addition we need someone in charge of decor, and music, can't have a party with no music!

Are we gonna say byob? I'll bring my own refreshment.

okay, anything else? Am probably forgetting something...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2013, 03:27 PM   #4966
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
Okie dokie, am drinking first cuppa joe, yes I wake up onery, sorry again ya'll.

I volunteer for clean up crew.. Which includes washing dishes, flatware, glasses etc. so maybe we can take turns making sure trash cans don't overflow.

In addition we need someone in charge of decor, and music, can't have a party with no music!

Are we gonna say byob? I'll bring my own refreshment.

okay, anything else? Am probably forgetting something...
Yes MUSIC!!!!!!

Extra chairs and containers if there are leftovers that need a good home.

Some of these if you plan to line up at JAGG's grill..... and take your chances.

Katniss~~(although really a location and a date would be a good start.....)

Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2013, 03:35 PM   #4967
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have a crush on myself!

Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2013, 05:52 PM   #4968
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkisbutchenuff View Post
Team GA.....I do a Butt that will melt in your mouth....rub it down, marinate over night, slow cook for 6 to 8 hours.....mmmmmmm

Does this mean you'll be driving in with Katniss from GA.

Will you show off your grill expertise?

Wolfy, who is salivating from the thought of food being cooked on a grill or smoked

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2013, 09:38 PM   #4969
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I hope this takes place soon. All this food is making me hungry.

On a side note, I have a crush.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 08:02 AM   #4970
tomboystud

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy Daddy

tomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputation

T minus 4 days until I am kissing my crush!!!!!!!! I am going to go finish shopping today and get my haircut.
tomboystud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tomboystud For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 08:44 AM   #4971
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
I hope this takes place soon. All this food is making me hungry.

On a side note, I have a crush.
and the blessed person is..... come on, throw us a bone...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 09:17 AM   #4972
NerdieGirl
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 6/24/13 -Previously banned user "kaTE09" back under new name.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

NerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST Reputation

I sure do, and it's a lot of fun!
NerdieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NerdieGirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 10:17 AM   #4973
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,915 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Crushing On Food

Isn't it about time for the highly popular topic of JAGG vs Katniss: BBQ Crush Throwdown 2013 to get a location/venue?... which, btw, I nominate the Chicago lakefront in mid August...

Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 02:17 PM   #4974
tomboystud

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy Daddy

tomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputation

Alright so for the ones keeping up with my crushing.......I got my clothes and haircut today!!!!! FOUR MORE DAYS!!!!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tomboystud For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 03:32 PM   #4975
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hunger Games...

Ok, I can't keep up with the darn PM box so I will answer everything here;

1. Yes, I am serious and will put my brisket where my mouth is.

2. I intend to drive (yes I was serious about my own grilling fuel and meat from my local butcher) but I am not all that keen to drive more than 8 hours and you can use Atlanta as the starting point.

3. My schedule is whacked and July and August are out for me. I also want to be respectful of the BFP Reunion. (I would vote Labor Day or the 2nd weekend in October as those are some glorious fall days.) But first a location....

4. Several folks have expressed interest in grilling so I vote on whatever location works for the most people. I think a private residence is best so we have access to a kitchen/fridge/etc. As BK mentioned a good brisket could take 6 or more hours. I love the idea of Knoxville but that is a haul for JAGG and Kent has expressed interest as well.

5. Wolfy, would you be willing to create a list of names of those who are *serious* about grilling? If we get the names then maybe we can sort out a workable location and then move to a date?

Please put at the top of the list---

Katniss~~(and to the smartypants that asked...no we will not be selling tee shirts)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 04:16 PM   #4976
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

Count me in if the location is close enough... most definitely...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
Ok, I can't keep up with the darn PM box so I will answer everything here;

1. Yes, I am serious and will put my brisket where my mouth is.

2. I intend to drive (yes I was serious about my own grilling fuel and meat from my local butcher) but I am not all that keen to drive more than 8 hours and you can use Atlanta as the starting point.

3. My schedule is whacked and July and August are out for me. I also want to be respectful of the BFP Reunion. (I would vote Labor Day or the 2nd weekend in October as those are some glorious fall days.) But first a location....

4. Several folks have expressed interest in grilling so I vote on whatever location works for the most people. I think a private residence is best so we have access to a kitchen/fridge/etc. As BK mentioned a good brisket could take 6 or more hours. I love the idea of Knoxville but that is a haul for JAGG and Kent has expressed interest as well.

5. Wolfy, would you be willing to create a list of names of those who are *serious* about grilling? If we get the names then maybe we can sort out a workable location and then move to a date?

Please put at the top of the list---

Katniss~~(and to the smartypants that asked...no we will not be selling tee shirts)
Old 06-23-2013, 06:35 PM   #4977
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Let the crush cook off begin!

List here or another thread.
What do y'all think?

Do we have anyone in the Memphis area because that would be closer, yes?

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 06:38 PM   #4978
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro View Post
Isn't it about time for the highly popular topic of JAGG vs Katniss: BBQ Crush Throwdown 2013 to get a location/venue?... which, btw, I nominate the Chicago lakefront in mid August...

I love it Metro !!!! I'm open to whatever!
Old 06-23-2013, 06:48 PM   #4979
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,915 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I love it Metro !!!! I'm open to whatever!
TY -- I have my moments...

However, I believe your Southern belle challenger has several valid points... and, seems the two of you should decide the where/when.

Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2013, 07:00 AM   #4980
tomboystud

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy Daddy

Happy Monday Crushers!!! I hope everyone is having a crushtastic day! T minus 3 days!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tomboystud For This Useful Post: