Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-01-2011, 08:29 PM   #521
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

Seriously the Aggies lost again wtf!

But OU is winning so that is all that matters! BOOMER SOONER!
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to J. Mason For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2011, 09:17 PM   #522
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Mason View Post
Seriously the Aggies lost again wtf!

But OU is winning so that is all that matters! BOOMER SOONER!
I'm more shocked when the Aggies win!!! :0

Texas won. I'm just happy Gilbert decided to have shoulder surgery. This guy took a serious fall from grace. Funny how so many players can't make the transition from high school to college.

The the third generation McCoy/Shipley duo continues and this one might prove to be the best. Ya never know.

I'm so ready to watch OU and Texas play next week.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 02:44 AM   #523
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Ball State / OU Game

Ball State 6
Oklahoma 62

Landry Jones threw for 425 yards and 5 touchdowns. Besides that, OU capitalized on numerous turnovers by Ball State. What I want to know is, why would this rinky dink game be on pay-per-view?! Ball State is a nobody team. Playing these easy teams is what's dropping us in the rankings for crying out loud!
Old 10-02-2011, 06:55 AM   #524
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
I'm more shocked when the Aggies win!!! :0

Texas won. I'm just happy Gilbert decided to have shoulder surgery. This guy took a serious fall from grace. Funny how so many players can't make the transition from high school to college.

The the third generation McCoy/Shipley duo continues and this one might prove to be the best. Ya never know.

I'm so ready to watch OU and Texas play next week.
I am not really an Aggie fan even though my family is but come on now, there are 4 quarters to a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Ball State 6
Oklahoma 62

Landry Jones threw for 425 yards and 5 touchdowns. Besides that, OU capitalized on numerous turnovers by Ball State. What I want to know is, why would this rinky dink game be on pay-per-view?! Ball State is a nobody team. Playing these easy teams is what's dropping us in the rankings for crying out loud!
The easy teams is killing some rankings I agree, but when it comes down to it for me, its the stats that make a team.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:27 AM   #525
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2011, 11:30 AM   #526
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Unreal, Pittsburgh makes a fantastic advance into Houston's 50 and #17 gets a penalty for taunting? WTF is wrong with him? He just screwed up a great play ........ way to go dumbass

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 02:04 PM   #527
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH check that out The Texans won!

Now for Dallas to win that will make my day, even better!
Old 10-02-2011, 02:14 PM   #528
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

SO glad The Bengals won...not that I'm a fan but I wanted the Bills to get a loss
Old 10-02-2011, 02:33 PM   #529
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lions go 4-0 first time since 1980!

My Lions pulled off an upset, coming back from trailing by 24 points, by knocking off the Cowboys 34-30!!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2011, 02:40 PM   #530
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry Dallas. (Not really) *smirks

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2011, 02:44 PM   #531
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
My Lions pulled off an upset, coming back from trailing by 24 points, by knocking off the Cowboys 34-30!!

I'm thinking Romo's reign is over and next year Dallas will be seeking a new QB
Old QB's like him, eventually move on to a team in need of their knowledge to help lead the up and coming QBs to be

In other news, my Bears played a really good running game today
It's the way they should have played last week

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2011, 02:48 PM   #532
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Sooners Baby All The Way!

I'm already looking forward to next weekend! The Red River Rivalry is once again at hand and I can hardly wait!! Or can you not tell since I'm already posting a week in advance?! LOL. Now I LOVE OU and I can't stand Texas but I hope Texas shows up so it's not a blowout, I want a good back and forth game!
Old 10-02-2011, 02:48 PM   #533
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I'm thinking Romo's reign is over and next year Dallas will be seeking a new QB
Old QB's like him, eventually move on to a team in need of their knowledge to help lead the up and coming QBs to be

In other news, my Bears played a really good running game today
It's the way they should have played last week
Yeah I think Romo needs to go but Kitna is not any better!
Old 10-02-2011, 03:00 PM   #534
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
That's awesome for the Lions. Best start since 1980...Maybe they will get the glory days back like when they had Sanders

I knew they would be really good this year when they beat my Patriots in pre season...they looked really good in that game especially their defense
Old 10-02-2011, 03:25 PM   #535
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Mason View Post
Yeah I think Romo needs to go but Kitna is not any better!

Kitna played crappy in Detroit and he still plays that way
He is a QB that should have given up a few years ago
With him and Roma, it's the blind leading the blind
Perhaps Dallas needs to dish out BIG bucks for better than blind
After all, isn't everything supposed to be BIGGER in Texas

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:28 PM   #536
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Kitna played crappy in Detroit and he still plays that way
He is a QB that should have given up a few years ago
With him and Roma, it's the blind leading the blind
Perhaps Dallas needs to dish out BIG bucks for better than blind
After all, isn't everything supposed to be BIGGER in Texas

Something needs to be done with both of them!

I am more of a college football fan but since Oklahoma never had a pro team, Dallas has been my team for years.

LOL no thats a misconception of everything is bigger in Texas.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:29 PM   #537
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

As long as Jerry Jones continues to stick his nose in and try to be coach and not owner the Cowboys won't do anything, and yes Romo and Kitna together don't even make one decent QB.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:38 PM   #538
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

My teams are stinkin up the field this week!

damn the Huskers sucked big yesterday. Their QB sucks!!

As for the Broncos playing the Pack. half time is 17-28 GB. Just need to see that score change in favor of da Broncos and that damn defense kick it up! I hope to see Tebow play some more. Orton must have got his ass chewed, he came to play today. haha. GO BRONCOS!!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #539
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Holy shit at the Lions being 3-0!!!

I have no words for the Steelers blowing it...
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #540
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

The Steelers blew something, what they blew though I have yet to figure that out

I like that players are wearing Pink in honor of Breast Cancer month ~ thats pretty awesome

Two of My favorite teams, the Patriots and the Raiders, are playing right now and the Patriots are leading YAY ........ I love both teams though so I don't mind who wins :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports