morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

CONGRATULATIONS U 2!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7Y9nYCcYbw&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Dixie Cups - Chapel of love - YouTube[/nomedia]

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2012, 11:02 AM   #22
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

This is beautiful and wonderful and delicious!

I wish you many happy years together!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2012, 11:06 AM   #23
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Happy, Joy Joy!!! Wishing you tons of love and happiness together!!
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2012, 09:37 PM   #24
SimpleAlaskanBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual trans guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Daddy to a sweet daisy.

Thanked 1,010 Times in 295 Posts
SimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats!
Whatever is in your heart, is what matters most I think.
On behalf of My own true love (daisy) W/we both wish you a lifetime of love and treasured memories.
~SAB & daisy <3

<-----Pocky Jedi

"There's only one rule I know of babies-G-d damn it, you've got to be kind."
-Kurt Vonnegut (G-d Bless You, Mr. Rosewater)
SimpleAlaskanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SimpleAlaskanBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2012, 10:27 PM   #25
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

I am so happy for you both! Congrats!

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 02:01 PM   #26
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,635 Times in 3,981 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Since we want to do a Harry Potter wedding, I need suggestions...for favors, flowers, decor' in general...
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 02:35 PM   #27
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
Since we want to do a Harry Potter wedding, I need suggestions...for favors, flowers, decor' in general...
Oh wow!!!! What fun!!!!

Things i can think of right off the top of my head would be...

Of course candles was their lighting so that would work great for a wedding.

Whoever is in charge of your vow ceremony could dress up like Dumbledore, with a big long white beard.

If you could find someone who whittles, there are plenty of peeps down south that do, they could make small wands to have at each place setting at the reception. Someone could whittle wood into wands and it wouldn't cost you a cent.

Also at the reception you could have a bunch of sweets and chocolates and strawberries different types of fruits. Like they had to eat. The sweets they had for desert always make me so hungry!!! And have goblets for the glasses.

Ask people when the walk in if they are muggles or witches. If they don't understand, they are muggles and put those people on one side and the "magic folks" on the other.

Or even better, have a "sorting hat" and fill it up with papers that have each of the "houses" on them, and divide the room into four areas, to represent each of the houses. Or for less complication, only have two different houses represented with an equal number on each side. You would have to put someone in charge of that and tell the guests to only pick once for each group/couple. So they could sit together.

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR you could have the sorting hat and when they picked out a house name, they get a badge to wear for the night that shows their house, made out of something with that house's colors.

OK i'll stop for now LOL. This will be fun and is an excellent idea!!!!

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 02:43 PM   #28
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

PB!!! I love your ideas! Honey I wish you were closer so you could be one of my bridesmaids! In my family, we have those who practice magic..giggling...so some might very well answer witches for real!

I have a castle in mind close by us, to have the ceremony at. Its gorgeous!

http://cantonrep.mycapture.com/mycap...p?event=315435
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 03:02 PM   #29
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
PB!!! I love your ideas! Honey I wish you were closer so you could be one of my bridesmaids! In my family, we have those who practice magic..giggling...so some might very well answer witches for real!

I have a castle in mind close by us, to have the ceremony at. Its gorgeous!

http://cantonrep.mycapture.com/mycap...p?event=315435
OMG that's perfect!!!!!!! I wish i lived closer too. I would totally help you with this. I'll keep-a thinking and i'm sure you'll get more suggestions from other peeps too!!!!

I understand bout them witches in your family. Got a few of those myself But, that's a secret.

Anyway, that castle would be EXACTLY what you need!!! Get it!!!! Get a sign made that says "Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. "

Oh and you could have peeps dressed up like death eaters in long dark capes to maybe park the cars?

Oh and i found this site with a list of the characters in case you need a specific one and can't remember their name...

http://www.ask.com/wiki/List_of_Harry_Potter_characters

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 03:14 PM   #30
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Congratulations on the start of your new life together!!

(Nerd alert!) I LOVE Harry Potter...I'm attaching a link that has some great ideas for a Potter theme wedding!

http://www.bridalguide.com/blogs/bri...theme-weddings

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 03:55 PM   #31
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

many many Congratulations to you both May 5th will be 4 years that I met the lovely Desd
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 04:36 PM   #32
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Bard I feel honored to share a special day with you and your missus!

always2late, what a perfect link! I saved it to use it as reference!

PB, a friend of mine is bringing me in a huge amount of medieval costumes, some of which I am sure we will use for the wedding. I cant wait to go thru them!

because this is theme based and we want our guests to get into the theme too, we need to give them time to come up with something to wear to the occasion. Garb is optional so no one feel pressured to dress up. We dont want to lose guests just because its a theme wedding!

Our honeymoon is going to be a HP Con in NH. Its held the weekend after we get married. Garb is optional there too but why bother to go if you arent going to come dressed for the occasion?
Old 08-24-2012, 04:58 PM   #33
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Yay for Harry Potter

I'd like to do a special cross stitch for your wedding, if I may ~ let me know, I can go looking for one next week and start making it

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 05:08 PM   #34
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Ideas

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 05:34 PM   #35
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Leigh! How sweet of you! Of course I would love that!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
Yay for Harry Potter

I'd like to do a special cross stitch for your wedding, if I may ~ let me know, I can go looking for one next week and start making it
Old 08-24-2012, 05:35 PM   #36
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Lady Snow!!! WOW! Thanks!
Old 08-24-2012, 05:38 PM   #37
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow More Ideas!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 05:56 PM   #38
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia
Leigh! How sweet of you! Of course I would love that!!!!
Yay I am SO looking forward to this project

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2012, 08:49 PM   #39
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

What joyful news!

Congrats!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 03:42 PM   #40
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

chrissy has come to me and respectfully requested that we not have a harry potter wedding. We have agreed to change the theme. So far, we are looking at the possibility of hosting a medieval wedding, or having it at our local zoo where I once worked and did much of the landscaping for both the outside enclosures and the indoor biosphere rain forest.

Any other suggestions for themes?

One of our grooms men is going to be a beloved friend of ours who lives transgendered, a wonderful deep butch female, (her wording) who will proudly sing for us as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: