Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 03-30-2017, 10:47 AM   #141
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I received a text from USPS today with an "out for delivery" alert, which means I am getting someone's tea today. The suspense is killing me!

Edited to add: Lol! Speak of the devil! Mail arrived nearly an hour early today!

My surprise was from firesignfemme! Thank you FSF!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2017, 05:05 PM   #142
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,498 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight View Post
If it is an issue, I would totally understand... thank you for the attempt.
cheers
Knight
It could be that even though it weighed out fine it was too thick maybe? In any case if anyone gets sticker shock at the post office and needs more time to mail out or due to cost is unable to mail out no problem on my end - stuff happens. I think the charge to mail out sort of took everyone by surprise on this one. I would appreciate a PM though if anyone, for any reason, is unable to mail out. I don't need to know the specifics, any reason to justify, a simple, confidential PM with "hall pass"in the subject field would be nice though, so I don't keep checking the mail for something that's never going to arrive. Thanks
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2017, 06:44 PM   #143
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

I received quite a few already, but haven't sampled yet. Tonight I am bagging loose tea and rock sugar which helps enhance the complex flavors of tea. When you receive the rock sugar break it out of the teabag and use a few in your tea as desired for sweetness. I should have these mailed either tomorrow or Saturday morning. Thanks so much for the teas received already. I will post as I try them out. I am excited to see how they all are and find new favorites!
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2017, 08:34 PM   #144
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPa View Post
I received quite a few already, but haven't sampled yet. Tonight I am bagging loose tea and rock sugar which helps enhance the complex flavors of tea. When you receive the rock sugar break it out of the teabag and use a few in your tea as desired for sweetness. I should have these mailed either tomorrow or Saturday morning. Thanks so much for the teas received already. I will post as I try them out. I am excited to see how they all are and find new favorites!
Fancy pants tea- can't wait!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2017, 03:43 AM   #145
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
If it is an issue, I would totally understand... thank you for the attempt.
cheers
Knight
Nope, not an issue at all. Just wanted to give a heads up that it's coming late.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2017, 02:12 PM   #146
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Yum! Got yours today, CCB! Thank you

I've got the cards, sitting on a bookshelf nearby, and I have to say that it is kind of nice to look over and see some greeting cards and know it's not Christmas! lol
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2017, 05:35 PM   #147
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got TF's and CCB's cards and teas. Such colorful packages! Thank you both.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2017, 06:07 PM   #148
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

TF and CCB's tea arrived today. Yay!!

The manager of my building delivers my mail, and is quite intrigued, with our tea exchange, and is somewhat disappointed that this has nothing to do with facebook. lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2017, 07:25 AM   #149
knight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

knight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputation

I surprisingly found out yesterday at my local friendly post office that it would require over $100 to send 12 cards with a tea bag inside to you lovely American tea enthusiasts. It seems a bit extreme to me, but the good news is a friend is visiting from the states and she will take your cards back with her to mail them from within... I am truly sorry for the delay but you should have your card and tea in just a little over a few weeks.

Jesse thank you so much for your tea choice, just arrived .. i have never met a tea that wanted to be a latte... looking forward to trying it... thank you again.
knight is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to knight For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2017, 09:03 AM   #150
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Quote:
I surprisingly found out yesterday at my local friendly post office that it would require over $100 to send 12 cards with a tea bag inside to you lovely American tea enthusiasts. It seems a bit extreme to me, but the good news is a friend is visiting from the states and she will take your cards back with her to mail them from within... I am truly sorry for the delay but you should have your card and tea in just a little over a few weeks.

Jesse thank you so much for your tea choice, just arrived .. i have never met a tea that wanted to be a latte... looking forward to trying it... thank you again.
Actually there are many teas that one can make a latte with. For example a London Fog Latte is made using an Earl Grey tea. Chai's also perform well as a latte.
I hope you enjoy it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2017, 09:53 AM   #151
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

tantalizingfemme, I received your tea today, thank you! Cute message. It looks as though we bought the same pack of notecards.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2017, 10:33 AM   #152
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm so glad mine are starting to arrive!!! Eeeeee!!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2017, 05:25 PM   #153
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm starting to get a little concerned. Mine went out the beginning of the week so the East coasters at least should definitely have received them. Has anyone received their tea from me?

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2017, 06:21 PM   #154
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm starting to get a little concerned. Mine went out the beginning of the week so the East coasters at least should definitely have received them. Has anyone received their tea from me?
Yes!!!! Sorry, thought I posted that.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2017, 06:23 PM   #155
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I got tea from easygoing, tantalizing, and Gemme today. It was like a tea orgy!
Seeeee????????

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2017, 07:07 PM   #156
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have received tea, pretty cards, and even a good joke from Jesse, Tantalizing Femme, and FSF! Thank you! I'm going to start busting them open tomorrow...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2017, 07:09 PM   #157
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Quote:
Not yet, but I am feeling that it will arrive any day now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2017, 08:00 PM   #158
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Seeeee????????
I see! I see! I missed that but you seem to be the only one. Maybe the snow in other areas is holding things up. Thanks for letting me know.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2017, 08:47 PM   #159
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

FireSignFemme's tea arrived today, thank you! My cup runneth over with so many teas!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 12:21 AM   #160
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
I see! I see! I missed that but you seem to be the only one. Maybe the snow in other areas is holding things up. Thanks for letting me know.
Also my proximity to you probably didn't hurt either.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: