kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Femme C*ck

I'm curious to learn more about the esoteric femme cock. I use the word esoteric because I don't know much about it. It's a mystery to me. Is it generally expressed in the same mechanical way as butch and trans cock? Is it a common sexual practice in your relationships? .....
How have your partners reacted to it?
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 12:50 AM   #2
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not exactly sure. I'm not really a butch (lol) so I can't exactly compare the two experiences. My partners... most of them have asked for it, including the men, so it's been received well. Common? yeah, I'd say it was common. Often? depends on the person. It's pretty average and garden variety bog standard in terms of desire. It's never suprised me or taken me unawares. There's a ton of nerves in there (front and back) and it feels good to a hell of a lot of people. It's not necessarily a "feminising act" - I've screwed enough femmes, butches (of various qualitative ID), men and TG with mine to note the variety of differences in how masculine it can feel (not me, but them). Screwing a guy up the ass does not make him a girl. Niether does sliding a cock in his mouth. So, for me, screwing any aparature does not feminise automatically. It depends on who own the fissure. lol.

And it can be womanly, without being girly/feminine too.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 08:55 AM   #3
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
I'm curious to learn more about the esoteric femme cock. I use the word esoteric because I don't know much about it. It's a mystery to me. Is it generally expressed in the same mechanical way as butch and trans cock? Is it a common sexual practice in your relationships? .....
How have your partners reacted to it?
I don't exactly know if I fuck the same as butches or ftm's since that is something that generally neither wants to talk about with me because of the stigma behind the Femme Cock. It's not like I can come up in the threads and have a conversation with my butch/ftm brothers and sisters about my relationship with a cock because frankly it's either dismissed as not valid or I get the dismissial from femme's because for them it's ickey not hot or smutty enough. I can say I don't have a problem fucking, I don't have a problem with strength, endurance, length, width. I've enjoyed it as has the person I have been with. It's part of me, my cock, be it the extension I purchased or the tiny bud that springs to attention when I am sexually aroused. My cock doesn't have a mind of it's own and I surely do not let it make decisions for me. It's a phantom appendage that is 100% alive when fucking, being aroused, or when I am jerking off.

I do think it comes with a stigma of judgements that either this community or the outsides community see as how do I say this:

EWWWWWWWWWy.

It's not commonly thought of as hot, as a matter of fact once I do try to open dialogue with peoples about it I can get reactions that go from:

Eyes wide and mouth open agape

The wrinkled up nose like you are smelling shit look

The words:

THAT AIN'T RIGHT

There's no way I am letting anyone take away my masculinity

That's gross

Ewww why would a butch/ftm EVER want that done that's femme thing

I could never be with a butch/ftm if they wanted their privates touched that would seem girly to me

I could go on and on about the things a Femme has to hear about her Femme cock and on top of that what we have to hear about the people we fuck or who like to be fucked by Femme Cock, examples are:

Ewww a butch in the streets femme in the sheets

Wow you managed to flip them

THAT AIN'T RIGHT, NO REAL BUTCH/FTM would want that done

FUCK NO there's only one cock in THIS relationship

Wow that is so girly that he/hy/she likes that

That's QUEER!

Femme Cock, that's just silly and awkward and LMAO!

Femme Cock is not accepted here and out there like butch.ftm.man.guy.male.masculine.manly.boy. cock is it's not seen as right or normal. It's deemed as emasculating, flipping, girly turning, gross, not right, silly, awkward, less than, certainly not virile and strong like the above ID's are seen.

I honestly feel that sexism and misogyny gets brought into our LGBTQ sex.

Femme on Femme is HOT

Butch on Butch - not so hot and what a waste

Femme Cock pretty much the same, I can't tell you how many times I watch someone treat the person I am with as less than because of my cock and that's funny to me because femme's don't get treated as less than because of the butch/ftm cock that is penetrating them.

Penetration is meant for women only, femmes, fags, queer, sissies, girly men, girly boys. Sound familiar?

It should it's down right fucking heteronormative and that drips into our communities because for some unknown reason Femme Cock makes people uncomfy.

We may not talk a lot of smut, and that's ok with me because some smut can't be handled.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:57 AM   #4
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Cock is hot. End of story. Whether it's stemming from a femme, butch, FTM, Transguy, MTF, or any other flavor of identity and presentation in our community.

Now, I do admit that it's a little harder for me to take a pink, sparkly cock seriously. Thankfully, none of my partners have sported one.

That's not to say that I wouldn't or couldn't watch someone else get fucked by one. By all means, the voyeur in me would be more than happy to watch someone get fucked by any appendage of any color, shape, style, etc. I just cannot break through the mindset that that would be something I could pleasure myself with and not something my partners would yield.

That's my shit and I do own that.

BUT

I am certainly not going to tell someone how to run their fuck. If a pink, sparkly cock rocks their world, more power to them. If they like a blue dolphin up the ass, good for them. It's not my place to dictate someone else's pleasure. I'd go off on them for doing it to me and so, I offer the respect I seek from others.

As far as being fucked by someone's cock minimizing masculinity and somehow increasing or creating femininity in someone, I call bullshit.

If I can get praised for being a good girl for taking it all, I'm sure there are boys out there who can, do and/or have received the same praise. That doesn't make them any less boy or more girl. It makes them a very good boy who can take a lot of cock.

Same for butches, FTMs, Transguys, and so on. What makes someone masculine or feminine is inside them. Well, granted, a cock would probably be inside them, but that's not what I mean. It's intrinsic to them. They know their flow and I think it's sad that such a small outside force could shake that within them.

I don't connect with femme cock the way others do. I suppose my clit is my cock in certain situations, but it's not something that clicks in my head. No 'aha' moment there.

Have I fucked someone with a cock? Yes. Was it magical or fantastic? Eh, not really. Did they get off? Yes. Did I? No. It was awkward for me, although I did get the hang of it pretty quickly. Would it be nice to watch someone suck me off? Sure. Every once in a blue moon, that appeals to me. Do I ever have the urge to really fuck someone? Yes, but it has absolutely nothing to do with my connection to femme cock and everything to do with my desire for vengeance and control and muddling through my childhood issues.

I can't tell you the number of times I've had what equates to a prison yard trist in my head when I learn of particular cases of children being exploited and hurt. But like I said, that has absolutely nothing to do with a connection to my femme cock. It's strictly about me wanting to hurt those fuckers as much as or more than they hurt some kids. Tit for tat, if you will.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 09-14-2011 at 10:59 AM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 02:14 PM   #5
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb Thinking

I wanted to piggy back off Gemme's post for a second:

Pink glittery cocks are not what this particular femme uses I am pretty connected to mine and it fits my needs and my body. I do have a few other appendages that I like and use I have to say none have glitter or are colorful.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 03:29 PM   #6
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
I'm not exactly sure. I'm not really a butch (lol) so I can't exactly compare the two experiences. My partners... most of them have asked for it, including the men, so it's been received well. Common? yeah, I'd say it was common. Often? depends on the person. It's pretty average and garden variety bog standard in terms of desire. It's never suprised me or taken me unawares. There's a ton of nerves in there (front and back) and it feels good to a hell of a lot of people. It's not necessarily a "feminising act" - I've screwed enough femmes, butches (of various qualitative ID), men and TG with mine to note the variety of differences in how masculine it can feel (not me, but them). Screwing a guy up the ass does not make him a girl. Niether does sliding a cock in his mouth. So, for me, screwing any aparature does not feminise automatically. It depends on who own the fissure. lol.

And it can be womanly, without being girly/feminine too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I don't exactly know if I fuck the same as butches or ftm's since that is something that generally neither wants to talk about with me because of the stigma behind the Femme Cock. It's not like I can come up in the threads and have a conversation with my butch/ftm brothers and sisters about my relationship with a cock because frankly it's either dismissed as not valid or I get the dismissial from femme's because for them it's ickey not hot or smutty enough. I can say I don't have a problem fucking, I don't have a problem with strength, endurance, length, width. I've enjoyed it as has the person I have been with. It's part of me, my cock, be it the extension I purchased or the tiny bud that springs to attention when I am sexually aroused. My cock doesn't have a mind of it's own and I surely do not let it make decisions for me. It's a phantom appendage that is 100% alive when fucking, being aroused, or when I am jerking off.

I do think it comes with a stigma of judgements that either this community or the outsides community see as how do I say this:

EWWWWWWWWWy.

It's not commonly thought of as hot, as a matter of fact once I do try to open dialogue with peoples about it I can get reactions that go from:

Eyes wide and mouth open agape

The wrinkled up nose like you are smelling shit look

The words:

THAT AIN'T RIGHT

There's no way I am letting anyone take away my masculinity

That's gross

Ewww why would a butch/ftm EVER want that done that's femme thing

I could never be with a butch/ftm if they wanted their privates touched that would seem girly to me

I could go on and on about the things a Femme has to hear about her Femme cock and on top of that what we have to hear about the people we fuck or who like to be fucked by Femme Cock, examples are:

Ewww a butch in the streets femme in the sheets

Wow you managed to flip them

THAT AIN'T RIGHT, NO REAL BUTCH/FTM would want that done

FUCK NO there's only one cock in THIS relationship

Wow that is so girly that he/hy/she likes that

That's QUEER!

Femme Cock, that's just silly and awkward and LMAO!

Femme Cock is not accepted here and out there like butch.ftm.man.guy.male.masculine.manly.boy. cock is it's not seen as right or normal. It's deemed as emasculating, flipping, girly turning, gross, not right, silly, awkward, less than, certainly not virile and strong like the above ID's are seen.

I honestly feel that sexism and misogyny gets brought into our LGBTQ sex.

Femme on Femme is HOT

Butch on Butch - not so hot and what a waste

Femme Cock pretty much the same, I can't tell you how many times I watch someone treat the person I am with as less than because of my cock and that's funny to me because femme's don't get treated as less than because of the butch/ftm cock that is penetrating them.

Penetration is meant for women only, femmes, fags, queer, sissies, girly men, girly boys. Sound familiar?

It should it's down right fucking heteronormative and that drips into our communities because for some unknown reason Femme Cock makes people uncomfy.

We may not talk a lot of smut, and that's ok with me because some smut can't be handled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Cock is hot. End of story. Whether it's stemming from a femme, butch, FTM, Transguy, MTF, or any other flavor of identity and presentation in our community.

Now, I do admit that it's a little harder for me to take a pink, sparkly cock seriously. Thankfully, none of my partners have sported one.

That's not to say that I wouldn't or couldn't watch someone else get fucked by one. By all means, the voyeur in me would be more than happy to watch someone get fucked by any appendage of any color, shape, style, etc. I just cannot break through the mindset that that would be something I could pleasure myself with and not something my partners would yield.

That's my shit and I do own that.

BUT

I am certainly not going to tell someone how to run their fuck. If a pink, sparkly cock rocks their world, more power to them. If they like a blue dolphin up the ass, good for them. It's not my place to dictate someone else's pleasure. I'd go off on them for doing it to me and so, I offer the respect I seek from others.

As far as being fucked by someone's cock minimizing masculinity and somehow increasing or creating femininity in someone, I call bullshit.

If I can get praised for being a good girl for taking it all, I'm sure there are boys out there who can, do and/or have received the same praise. That doesn't make them any less boy or more girl. It makes them a very good boy who can take a lot of cock.

Same for butches, FTMs, Transguys, and so on. What makes someone masculine or feminine is inside them. Well, granted, a cock would probably be inside them, but that's not what I mean. It's intrinsic to them. They know their flow and I think it's sad that such a small outside force could shake that within them.

I don't connect with femme cock the way others do. I suppose my clit is my cock in certain situations, but it's not something that clicks in my head. No 'aha' moment there.

Have I fucked someone with a cock? Yes. Was it magical or fantastic? Eh, not really. Did they get off? Yes. Did I? No. It was awkward for me, although I did get the hang of it pretty quickly. Would it be nice to watch someone suck me off? Sure. Every once in a blue moon, that appeals to me. Do I ever have the urge to really fuck someone? Yes, but it has absolutely nothing to do with my connection to femme cock and everything to do with my desire for vengeance and control and muddling through my childhood issues.

I can't tell you the number of times I've had what equates to a prison yard trist in my head when I learn of particular cases of children being exploited and hurt. But like I said, that has absolutely nothing to do with a connection to my femme cock. It's strictly about me wanting to hurt those fuckers as much as or more than they hurt some kids. Tit for tat, if you will.
Thanks for your great input.

So, are other body parts (tongue, fingers, etc) considered femme cock if it's used for penetration? Do you call it your cock or do you prefer other names?

Side note: I used to live with one of my good friends who is butch, along with our girlfriends. My X was very vocal. If we engaged in any type of extracurricular activity our roommates were fully aware of it. Our sexual activities created a domino effect. Right after we finished, they would start up. Their love making sounds were always a little louder and lasted a little longer. Sometimes they would knock on our door to show us one of their sexual devices. It was a little weird. Years later, I was talking about it with my butch friend's X girlfriend. I made some comment like, "dang girl, you've got some pipes on you." She said you don't really know what was going on. I said, so enlighten me. She said that was Lori (butch friend) making all the sounds. She said it was always her servicing, fucking Lori. I asked why she would lie or give the impression that it was the other way around. She said Lori told her that she was not going to have Kannon (me) out do her. That's when I realized that this may be much common than I know. A lot of butches, FTM's, Trans, etc...don't want to cop to it because they fear others will think less of them. Personally, I don't think any differently of Lori or anyone else that gets serviced. I use serviced for lack of a better word.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 03:39 PM   #7
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Kannon, lol, I get my car serviced! You mean fucked, right?

Just checking....

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 03:40 PM   #8
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

I don't view sex as a service unless it's in that specific dynamic. It's sex, and sex feels good, my phantom appendage will be attached when I am entering the person and I guess you could say it's an energy flow that is being passed on through the act of penetration. When I am entering it's all of me entering it's not tied specifically to whatever. I'm assuming it's like that for butches and ftm's it flows regardless of what one is using.

Make sense?

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 03:41 PM   #9
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya/Georgia View Post

Just checking....

Anya/Georgia for some of us, sex can be a service if the dynamic calls for it.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 03:53 PM   #10
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya/Georgia View Post

Just checking....

When I say serviced, I mean the fucker is pleasing or servicing the fuckee.
They are doing all the physical work. And, I used it in the context of my x friend who was serviced in many other ways by her girlfriends. That's a long and laborious story.

Getting fucked is another good, appropriate word.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:10 PM   #11
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I wanted to piggy back off Gemme's post for a second:

Pink glittery cocks are not what this particular femme uses I am pretty connected to mine and it fits my needs and my body. I do have a few other appendages that I like and use I have to say none have glitter or are colorful.
I knew I was leaving something out!

I know you're not saying that I said this, but I honestly did mean to make mention of it somewhere and just plum forgot.

Femme cock does not equate fancy, sparkly prettily colored cocks. They can be all sizes, shapes, colors, and styles.

I've seen femme cocks larger and more bulbous than most of the butch cock I've been privy to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
When I say serviced, I mean the fucker is pleasing or servicing the fuckee.
They are doing all the physical work. And, I used it in the context of my x friend who was serviced in many other ways by her girlfriends. That's a long and laborious story.

Getting fucked is another good, appropriate word.
I know what you mean. I do, however, want to add a teeny tiny note that the 'fucker' is not the only one doing 'all the physical work'. Not usually.

I run into this misconception a lot when folks learn I'm a Stone femme.

That's all.

Oh, Anya/Georgia....when I read that, the very first image that came to mind was a femme being hoisted high on one of those thingies they have in the shop. lol

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 06:18 PM   #12
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have an incredible cock and I know how to use it and I am not afraid to pull it out and slam it on the table for all of you to look at and admire....

I have gotten positive remarks from butches, btw, that I am a femme who dons a cock and uses it freely without shame. I dont know if any of them would want a femme with a cock but at least they appreciated mine for me.

I USE to be a femme who said "ewwwwwwwww" regarding femmes with cocks. Now I marvel at why it took me so long to claim this delightful part of sex.

I LOVE how good I am with my cock. I am much better with mine than anyone has been with theirs with me.

And I dont feel less femme because I have a cock. In fact, I feel MORE feminine, more alive, more powerful in my wiles....

mine does not have sparklies but by god now I am going to get me one with them! LOL. Pretty pretty....
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 07:11 PM   #13
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default CIJS....

I fucking love this thread?!

It is educational, fun, sexy, hot-all the things that I love rolled into one!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 08:11 PM   #14
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Femme Cock is hawt! Just sayin
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 09:11 PM   #15
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

I know what you mean. I do, however, want to add a teeny tiny note that the 'fucker' is not the only one doing 'all the physical work'. Not usually.

I run into this misconception a lot when folks learn I'm a Stone femme.

That's all.

l
True. It wouldn't be too much fun or inspiring for me if my partner just sort of laid there without exerting some effort.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:55 PM   #16
RiverBoi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Brother Puddin'
Relationship Status:
Single

RiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST Reputation

I need a beer... lol
RiverBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RiverBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2011, 12:44 AM   #17
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I've used a gold disco cock. It was fun. I'm actually thinking of tying up my wife and using a dolphin and *making* her like it. Ha.

but as for butches getting penetrated by dildos, yeah, in my experience it's the norm, rather than the exception.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2011, 01:05 AM   #18
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

If I ever decide to get one it must be a "gold disco" cock!
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2011, 12:02 PM   #19
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Default notice the title says the extended 12"

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
I've used a gold disco cock. It was fun. I'm actually thinking of tying up my wife and using a dolphin and *making* her like it. Ha.

but as for butches getting penetrated by dildos, yeah, in my experience it's the norm, rather than the exception.
disco cock requires a special tribute song

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2011, 12:03 PM   #20
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
If I ever decide to get one it must be a "gold disco" cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverBoi View Post
I need a beer... lol
Dude, if you get drunk and pass out, you're fair game.

just sayin'
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post: