Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 04-24-2010, 10:33 AM   #21
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Mayflower.

The first boat-lift of "Illegal Immigrants"!

UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2010, 12:14 PM   #22
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
The first boat-lift of "Illegal Immigrants"!

laughing.............not to be picky but I will.........

St Augustine FL is the oldest continuously inhabited European settlement in the US and was founded in 1565 by Spaniards..there were earlier Spanish settlements but they were destroyed.

followed by Jamestown and Santa Fe NM in 1607

several colonies were established in Canada, Mexico, Central America in the late 1490's and early 1500's.....

the Acoma and Taos Pueblos (New Mexico) are the oldest continuously occupied cities/towns in North America.........settled around 1000 CE (CE=common Era).....followed by the Hopi town of Oraibi (Arizona) around 1100 CE
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2010, 12:25 PM   #23
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
laughing.............not to be picky but I will.........

St Augustine FL is the oldest continuously inhabited European settlement in the US and was founded in 1565 by Spaniards..there were earlier Spanish settlements but they were destroyed.

followed by Jamestown and Santa Fe NM in 1607

several colonies were established in Canada, Mexico, Central America in the late 1490's and early 1500's.....

the Acoma and Taos Pueblos (New Mexico) are the oldest continuously occupied cities/towns in North America.........settled around 1000 CE (CE=common Era).....followed by the Hopi town of Oraibi (Arizona) around 1100 CE
True, this makes me more of a US citizen than most, since I am part Spaniard.

Truth be told, it was those who came in the Mayflower who are considered the "first" settlers, which we all know not to be true. This is among the many lies taught to us at schools.

Although, the only ones that can claim to be "true" Americans, North, South and Central, are Native Americans, of which I also have a chunk of. Everyone else has immigrated, mostly illegally to the US.

Funnily enough, I would be stopped over in AZ because I don't "look" American, yet my bloodline says otherwise.
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2010, 12:31 PM   #24
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
i hope she overdoses on her boniva.

Is that a cactus or a pitchfork?

Not to worry, all she's ultimately doing is packaging up the Latino vote and handing it over to the Dems, not only in AZ but across the country (not to mention putting some much-needed pressure on Obama)

Thanks, Jan!
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hudson For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2010, 01:19 PM   #25
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
our friendship ended months ago, she unfriended me on facebook. *real sad face* for questioning her on her lack of college degree, on declaring an official 'day of prayer' to fix the economy, and because i dared ask if the citizens pay for her health care (she wants to sue the feds to exempt az from having health care reform because she's crying poor...).

we're no longer bffs, can't imagine why.

*she also (well, to be fair i'm sure it's her assistant) erases opposing comments on her FB and unfriends anyone that speak the truth.

IRONY: the night before she signed the racist bill she spoke at a Chicana function. (no one was aware of this bill when she was asked to speak, but come on! does she look like someone you'd ask to speak at your Chicana function?)

lovingly, my friends refer to her as the 'crypt keeper'.
Oddly enough, apretty's facebook has never been the same since the Jan Brewer incident. For a few days afterwards she couldn't post at all, it was completely frozen. It finally was unfrozen but she was unable to fb chat. She has been unable to regain the use of her fb chat even though she has put in numerous emails to fb about it. Conspiracy theory.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:54 PM   #26
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
i hope she overdoses on her boniva.

lovingly, my friends refer to her as the 'crypt keeper'.

I'm troubled here by what I consider to be both ageist and anti-feminist comments above. As difficult as it is for women of any age to find themselves in positions of power, especially in government, but particularly the battle that women of a certain age face, I see these comments as both unnecessary and hypocritical. If Jan Brewer can be accused of racism, how is it effective to battle her with ageism?

Further, I do not see the point in the following statement:

Quote:
...does she look like someone you'd ask to speak at your Chicana function?...
What must someone look like in order that they be welcome to speak at a Chicana function?
Old 04-24-2010, 01:54 PM   #27
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLh40fl9JJI&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- How will Arizona Profile People? Shoes![/nomedia]
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:57 PM   #28
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolveme View Post
I'm troubled here by what I consider to be both ageist and anti-feminist comments above. As difficult as it is for women of any age to find themselves in positions of power, especially in government, but particularly the battle that women of a certain age face, I see these comments as both unnecessary and hypocritical. If Jan Brewer can be accused of racism, how is it effective to battle her with ageism?

What must someone look like in order that they be welcome to speak at a Chicana function?

*I* personally feel she looks like something worse than just a crypt keeper, I could care less of the ol douche was 45 or 89 she just put a hunt sign on my people..

As for a Chicana function..

How about someone from my latino community, who gives a damn and isn't about placing a target on my forehead, not some white woman giving free tickets to racial profiling.

But that is just me, ms pretty may have a different view...

P.S.

My mom called this woman a *cunt* I have NEVER heard her use this word.. So ms pretty was actually kind to what alot of latinos and chicanos are calling her...

Just sayin'
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 04-24-2010 at 01:59 PM. Reason: took out the word bitch
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2010, 02:01 PM   #29
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

this is SO NOT the place for you to start some personal shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolveme View Post

apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2010, 02:14 PM   #30
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
*I* personally feel she looks like something worse than just a crypt keeper, I could care less of the ol douche was 45 or 89 she just put a hunt sign on my people..

As for a Chicana function..

How about someone from my latino community, who gives a damn and isn't about placing a target on my forehead, not some white woman giving free tickets to racial profiling.

But that is just me, ms pretty may have a different view...

P.S.

My mom called this woman a *cunt* I have NEVER heard her use this word.. So ms pretty was actually kind to what alot of latinos and chicanos are calling her...

Just sayin'
To me, this is an example of how women betray women and personalize what is topical, ideological, or purely political in order to punish. Yes, the personal is political, but to reverse this axiom, to make personal what is someone else's politic, is unreasonable.

Brewer's politics are disturbing and deeply unjust. But to utilize ageism and anti-feminism against her is to only be guilty of the very principles that she upholds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty
this is SO NOT the place for you to start some personal shit.
As I've written many times before on the subject:
I debate what I find to be worthy of debate and it is never personal, nor will it ever be personal. I debate ideas, not people. In such matters ("personal shit," of which we have zero), I am much more direct.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:18 PM   #31
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

See this is where folx think differently, when I see ms pretty calling that woman a crypt keeper her age not once sprang to mind..

You ever see that fucker, all mean and cackly and evil, that is how it connected with me.

So yeah anyways..

As for betrayal..

*laughs* that bitch betrayed my people first, you think I care if she is woman or not, you think she gives a shit about all the brown women?

No

wanna know how I know

She signed it with a smile and a nod to the camera with NO THOUGHT to her fellow sisters

women of this world, country, her state.

So I don't feel so not PC
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2010, 02:36 PM   #32
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

In her press conference, her last words hit me as asinine, it was almost like "come back next week to see what other fuckery I have for you!"

Insane, inane, asinine, racist, and wholly fucked up!
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 02:47 PM   #33
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Personally the ageist and anti-feminist comments when right over my head, although I felt a bit of a breeze up there. I kind of thought someone would comment on her looks. If a man in her position had a weathered face, nobody would bat an eye. So, yeah - it's not very cool.

BUT - This woman is the poster child for white privilege. Her arguments, comments as to how this new law will be applied withOUT profiling make absolutely no sense. That didn't deter her from using them. She seems so convinced that she is right that logic has nothing to do with it. She views the world from her position of power and her only concern is to protect that power. To hell with the lives this could disrupt, scar - even destroy.

I'd love to see her walk down the street in a predominantly latino neighbourhood and see if her well-practiced smile helps explain away her racist policy.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:18 PM   #34
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersuebee View Post

BUT - This woman is the poster child for white privilege. Her arguments, comments as to how this new law will be applied withOUT profiling make absolutely no sense. That didn't deter her from using them. She seems so convinced that she is right that logic has nothing to do with it. She views the world from her position of power and her only concern is to protect that power. To hell with the lives this could disrupt, scar - even destroy.

I'd love to see her walk down the street in a predominantly latino neighbourhood and see if her well-practiced smile helps explain away her racist policy.
I agree with you here, Sue. And what I think is that Brewer is pandering to the deep prejudice of her constituents, for the benefit of her own political and personal (racist) agenda. The most troubling part about it is that Brewer, her constituents, and anyone holding to such racist, anti-immigrant views truly believe they are right. Even just.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:29 PM   #35
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
In her press conference, her last words hit me as asinine, it was almost like "come back next week to see what other fuckery I have for you!"

Insane, inane, asinine, racist, and wholly fucked up!
I watched her press conference in its entirety. I was immediately glad I was not her press secretary. And I also gained a new appreciation for some of the asshats I have worked for in the past, thinking maybe they weren't so bad afterall.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2010, 03:48 PM   #36
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation
Default Let me bore you for a minute here...

Let's remember that in 2008, Obama received 67 percent of the Latino vote. This was unprecedented in American politics. In 2004, John Kerry got 53 percent of the Latino vote, compared to 44 percent for George W. Bush -- the most ever received by any Republican presidential candidate.

Latinos were about 9 percent of the total vote in the Obama-McCain election. This number will continue to grow, according to every poll and analysis I have read.

Obama was more successful than any Democrat before him in pulling Latino voters. Why? He didn't talk to them like an ethnic group. If you listen to any speech he gave to a primarily Latino audience or in New Mexico, Florida, Colorado or Nevada, he spoke to Latinos about inclusive key issues -- the economy and Iraq.

Given that, I think Gov. Brewer's actions do solidify what was already a growing Democratic voting bloc. However, I think there are factions within the Latino community that remain solidly Republican -- the Cuban-Americans in south Florida are a prime example.

I'd be interested in knowing if law enforcement groups endorsed this new law or were they opposed to it? If they opposed it, it just further supports that this was a dumb political move for Brewer. It is stuff like this that swings law enforcement support in elections to the Democrats. If she is pandering to a narrow band of conservatives in her party, what has she accomplished? As a politician, she's shot herself in the foot twice -- once with Latino voters and maybe again with law enforcement.

But it did grab her an entire national news cycle for at least a day or two.

Palin, Bachmann, Brewer...a truly scary mix.

Last edited by Hack; 04-24-2010 at 03:50 PM. Reason: a misspelled word
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2010, 03:50 PM   #37
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. THEN THEY CAME for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. THEN THEY CAME for me and by that time no one was left to speak up." Pastor Martin Niemöller

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2010, 04:01 PM   #38
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
Let's remember that in 2008, Obama received 67 percent of the Latino vote. This was unprecedented in American politics. In 2004, John Kerry got 53 percent of the Latino vote, compared to 44 percent for George W. Bush -- the most ever received by any Republican presidential candidate.

Latinos were about 9 percent of the total vote in the Obama-McCain election. This number will continue to grow, according to every poll and analysis I have read.

Obama was more successful than any Democrat before him in pulling Latino voters. Why? He didn't talk to them like an ethnic group. If you listen to any speech he gave to a primarily Latino audience or in New Mexico, Florida, Colorado or Nevada, he spoke to Latinos about inclusive key issues -- the economy and Iraq.

Given that, I think Gov. Brewer's actions do solidify what was already a growing Democratic voting bloc. However, I think there are factions within the Latino community that remain solidly Republican -- the Cuban-Americans in south Florida are a prime example.

I'd be interested in knowing if law enforcement groups endorsed this new law or were they opposed to it? If they opposed it, it just further supports that this was a dumb political move for Brewer. It is stuff like this that swings law enforcement support in elections to the Democrats. If she is pandering to a narrow band of conservatives in her party, what has she accomplished? As a politician, she's shot herself in the foot twice -- once with Latino voters and maybe again with law enforcement.

But it did grab her an entire national news cycle for at least a day or two.

Palin, Bachmann, Brewer...a truly scary mix.
From HuffPo:

"The Arizona Association of Chiefs of Police has sharply criticized the legislation:

The provisions of the bill remain problematic and will negatively affect the ability of law enforcement agencies across the state to fulfill their many responsibilities in a timely manner.

While AACOP recognizes immigration as a significant issue in Arizona, we remain
strong in our belief that it is an issue most appropriately addressed at the federal level.
AACOP strongly urges the U. S. Congress to immediately initiate the necessary steps to
begin the process of comprehensively addressing the immigration issue to provide
solutions that are fair, logical, and equitable."

And while the older community of Cuban-Americans are in fact mostly Republicans, there is a new wave of younger Cuba-Americans who have registered and voted Democrat. This was highly noticeable during the Presidential election where Obama was able to win Florida with the help of said group.

I also want to keep in mind that although this sorry excuse of a Governor signed the Bill into law, it was those in the House and Senate in Arizona who wrote it and passed it.

The Latino vote will not forget those facts. And John McAin't better forget any support from this community.
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2010, 04:11 PM   #39
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2010, 04:13 PM   #40
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

When and if this gets to a federal court, we all know it will eventually, it will probably be challenged on Constitutional grounds. The profiling in of itself is against the law.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post: