Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 02-08-2013, 03:45 PM   #81
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation
Default true story bro. lol

That awkward moment when you think the door is open but it's not and you run right into it.

(It was a screen and I knocked it the hell out) haha.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 05:58 PM   #82
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,396 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My client is back into his SIMS game again...I was in the kitchen doing stuffs...and I swore I heard the SIMS person talk in English, plain as day....
So, I asked my client when they started using plain speak...and he says, they don't. They still speak gibberish...and I tell him I JUST heard them talk in English...and he gives me that look
I stood there for a bit till they talked again and sure enough.....maybe after my eyes are squared away I should have my ears (and head) examined.
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2013, 10:45 AM   #83
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Those awkward moments when you see someone that reminds you of someone else you know and it's across the damn country. haha.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2013, 08:43 PM   #84
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

you read a post about a friend's love life through an X...
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2013, 09:42 PM   #85
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

You hit the car in front of you in traffiic because you were eyeballing some girl. LOL
Old 04-24-2013, 06:12 PM   #86
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

get surrounded by male turkeys who are screeching and flapping their wings... because they think I am the great Turkey Goddess..... aka Girl Turkey.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 07:13 PM   #87
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

That still awkward moment when....you realize you texted your happy accomplishment of making a nummy iced latte to your landlord... instead of your brother in law...because they share the same name....

It SHOULD have occurred to me when he answered. "Great! Sorry, who's this?" yeah...there's my sign...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 07:55 PM   #88
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

That "Oh god, she's standing right behind me, isn't she?" moment after spouting something less than gracious.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:07 PM   #89
Diablo
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
HUMAN

Thanked 1,618 Times in 623 Posts
Diablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST Reputation

in the middle of a case...its quiet in the operating room..and the resident says to me...."you have such long eyelashes"....i look up..look her in the eye...then look at the attending who has now stopped operating and is looking at me. I just smile under my mask and look down. The operation resumes...AWKWARD!
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Diablo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2013, 07:37 PM   #90
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Default today while at the grocery store...

We got to the store and a Taylor Swift song came on....Teddy shut off the car anyway...I told him I couldnt believe he didnt let the song finish first...and told him, "No pussy for you!"
As we walked in the store, Teddy was chuckling and said something about the look on that guy's face.....when I asked what he meant since the nearest person was WELL away...I thought...he said the guy in the car next to us gave him a funny look. I looked back, and sure enough, there was someone RIGHT NEXT TO US????with his window down....if only I had an acme hole in the ground in my purse....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #91
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

i was making bread. i put in the milk and butter and a cup of oatmeal a half cup of sugar the salt yeast then 4 more cups of sugar instead of the flour. i was angry

Helen asked what I was making I said sugar cookies and added a couple of cups of flour and in the end tossed out a mess of awful sugar cookies. The yeast in a sugar cookie sucks.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2013, 06:17 AM   #92
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

You realize what's bothering you.... and it's yourself. Kinda hard to run away from her.... she follows you EVERYWHERE.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2013, 08:15 AM   #93
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

your boss suddenly appears when you are singing
you can blow my whistle baby , whistle baby
just put your lips together
then come real close

oh
hi
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2013, 05:38 PM   #94
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Another lovely moment in the grocery store parking lot.....

We bought two ginormous watermelons...(I'm SURE you can see where this is going...)
And me being me...as I was putting them in the car, I held them up...about ye high... and said to Teddy, "Hey baby! Look at my melons!"....
AFTER a flashback of the last incident I decide to look around...and yep...innocent bystander...sigh...

My mother really did raise me better...just sayin'...
Old 06-20-2013, 08:29 PM   #95
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,160 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

When you go to a family wedding with your boyfriend and your parents. And your parents don't know that your boyfriend is FtM. And they've known him for a while and they love him to pieces but you're not really sure how they'll do with the full story. And you get to the wedding and you've been in the car for three hours and your boyfriend excuses himself to the men's room. And your Father (who a moment ago was fixing the back of your boyfriend's shirt collar and tie for him) follows him to the bathroom. So you go to the women's room in a little bit of a panic about it and your mom follows you and from the stall next to you starts going on and on about how much she loves your boyfriend and everything little thing that she loves about him. And you're dying a little because you have no idea what's going on next door and you don't know if your father just figured out that your boyfriend isn't exactly set up to pee at the urinal next to him.
(It all turned out fine, by the way, but woohoo was that a lot to have go down at once)! And this story was even better when told from my guy's perspective, who thankfully has a great sense of humor.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 09:24 PM   #96
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

the moment when your dogma fucks up your entertainment

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2013, 02:34 AM   #97
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you are headbanging in the living room and the apt lawn care guy walks past the window.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2013, 06:34 AM   #98
Bells

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
yep , i got one

Bells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST Reputation

that awkward moment when your talking to someone and you think they really like you and then you find out they like/want someone else
Bells is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bells For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2013, 06:57 AM   #99
NerdieGirl
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 6/24/13 -Previously banned user "kaTE09" back under new name.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

NerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you are blushing and then called out for blushing, which only makes one blush harder. It gets exponentially worse when it happens in front of 40 people during a staff meeting.
NerdieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NerdieGirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2013, 06:11 PM   #100
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdieGirl View Post
That awkward moment when you are blushing and then called out for blushing, which only makes one blush harder. It gets exponentially worse when it happens in front of 40 people during a staff meeting.
Something tells me you have friends like this:
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post: