How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
Umm, uhh... perhaps someone with first hand knowledge would like to weigh in on this?
LOL! That's okay thanks. It was just a rhetorical question.

I have no problem holding my breath but I don't find it all that necessary for cunnilingus longevity. Thank goodness because I can hold my breath for a long time but not for hours.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #122
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
huh. interesting. we did a contest in school with holding breaths, a class of 50, last term. I won. by a chunk of time. And I know I've got skillz. so maybe they *are* related??

I certainly know I've had to hold my breath at points in time for it...
That makes sense and I don't think I processed what an inability to hold one's breath for an adequate amount of time might mean. Probably because I never notice any strain holding my breath for extended points in time. I never have any difficulty getting all the air I need. There's always a whole lot of action and breathing just happens naturally for me in between moves (and I like to think some of them are signature.) But it does stand to reason that being able to hold one's breath for a long period of time can only be a good thing.

More than enough from me on this subject I think.

And I don't know when it's going to finally become clear to me that I need to leave the humor to the professionals.
I'm just not very funny.

(But at least there's no barking involved this time.)
Old 09-23-2013, 06:00 PM   #123
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I'm glad you're driving , because I'm already wasted.

Lmao ill remember to say that if you get your butt up for a visit up here and do the brodate with me
That's funny yep I don't know what I would say if some girl said that to me on a date but knowing my humor , I'd say to her , ready for part two of our date ??? You'll love it , its kinky , and involves a tube ill shove down your nose into your gut and pump your stomach out and then ill drop you off in rehab .
Then when you are fixed up call me MY NAME IS JAGG
Old 09-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #124
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
i actually thought this was cool LOLOL. you all please don't tell anyone i typed that.

i like to make sandwiches and draw stuff on the bread with the mustard bottle. for a use to be gf, i would draw the first letter of her name on the bread and lick it off. she got a kick out of that. made her giggle LOL.

too funny. thanks for sharing, princessbelle.
Well, it's not like princessbelle's name is StellaMarieAntoinetteFranchesca.

Now THAT would be impressive, especially if it was legible.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 06:11 PM   #125
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
That makes sense and I don't think I processed what an inability to hold one's breath for an adequate amount of time might mean. Probably because I never notice any strain holding my breath for extended points in time. I never have any difficulty getting all the air I need. There's always a whole lot of action and breathing just happens naturally for me in between moves (and I like to think some of them are signature.) But it does stand to reason that being able to hold one's breath for a long period of time can only be a good thing.

More than enough from me on this subject I think.

And I don't know when it's going to finally become clear to me that I need to leave the humor to the professionals.
I'm just not very funny.

(But at least there's no barking involved this time.)
You did NOT just say that! ha!!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 06:23 PM   #126
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Had he won he might have gone there, who knows, but since I could hold my breath longer than he could, it lost the power to impress in any capacity. But I never noticed that my ability to hold my breath for long periods of time actually played that important a role in my cunnilingus prowess. I hope I’m doing it right.
He did win...he was just too full of ego and not enough smarts to figure it out.
What a dolt!
Glad I could come back and edit.
You know what? Even if you could hold your breath longer (with smaller lung
capacity even )..forgettabout sex remarks. You won in the competition
of not having to spend another minute with smh...serious ***kwad.

Last edited by DMW; 09-23-2013 at 06:44 PM.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 06:24 PM   #127
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I have a million of them...

The woman who told me she was mainly attracted to Latin women,

as I sat there, being a Caucasian woman and all.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 06:55 PM   #128
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMW View Post
He did win...he was just too full of ego and not enough smarts to figure it out.
What a dolt!
Glad I could come back and edit.
You know what? Even if you could hold your breath longer (with smaller lung
capacity even )..forgettabout sex remarks. You won in the competition
of not having to spend another minute with smh...serious ***kwad.
I gotta say something more...it bothers me.
Ok..he obviously didn't have anything in between his legs worth holding your breath for.
Or between his ears or inside his chest.

I really can't stand that mentality.

Last edited by DMW; 09-23-2013 at 06:59 PM.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 07:27 PM   #129
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
You did NOT just say that! ha!!
Of course I didn't say that.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 07:33 PM   #130
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Of course I didn't say that.
Oh, good, because that would be really embarrassing if you did. The professionals would for sure need to come in then.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 07:39 PM   #131
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Oh, good, because that would be really embarrassing if you did. The professionals would for sure need to come in then.
LOL. I think the professionals need to come in regardless. Please don't try this at home.
Old 09-23-2013, 07:46 PM   #132
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

In high school, I had a guy lick the side of my face on a first "date". Chin to forehead. I believe it was all non-verbal communication, but still, should be outlawed.

Last edited by easygoingfemme; 09-23-2013 at 07:59 PM.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2013, 12:47 PM   #133
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2013, 01:41 PM   #134
Daktari

Is your Mom hot too?
Can she join us?

Never had much luck with those to be honest

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2013, 03:09 PM   #135
hagster

How Do You Identify?:
Nothing to see here, folks.
Relationship Status:
prison lesbian

hagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fortunately they're not all like this

Halfway through a first (and only) date, which I thought was going very well, she started a sentence with, "My girlfriend..." What what whaaaat?

The first time I was bold enough to actually do the asking out (someone who had spent weeks overtly flirting with me), the gal stopped talking over our drinks to breathe and say, staring at my chest, "If I were a lesbian..." and something about wanting to bury her head there and do things. I pulled my top up to my throat and made sure it never slipped anywhere close to cleavage again. She spent dinner talking about, quite graphically, her sexual exploits with past boyfriends. That was a disgusting nightmare of a date, that unfortunately didn't end at dinner itself. As I drove her home, she wanted details of whether I was a 'giver' or 'receiver' and what her preferences were. I laugh now but I needed a shower. And yes, I made her pay her portion for dinner, which she was not expecting.
hagster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hagster For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2013, 03:24 PM   #136
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

OH remind me I need to pick up some candy for my girlfriend.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2013, 03:45 PM   #137
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

I took out all the sex toys I've accumulated over the years. Wanna go back to my place and try some out? We will have to stop and buy some lube, though. Some of them are really big!

(I would drop this fool off at a bus stop if someone said this to me. I always drive until I am comfortable with someone.)
Old 09-25-2013, 03:50 PM   #138
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

"....I'm glad my ex tested negative for ______ this time. I hate trying to get rid of all the crap she keeps giving me!

Old 09-25-2013, 06:47 PM   #139
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Another winner.

Why don't you lose some weight and exercise? I would think you would want to look your best if you are going to date people.

Me: I've already dropped over 100 pounds, can bench 120 lbs, too bad you can't do that with your personality.

I think the zombie apocalypse is already here.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2013, 02:26 PM   #140
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Why are you wearing heels?

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post: