Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-12-2012, 11:46 AM   #1841
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritfemme7 View Post
Mr Nice Guy, are you from ny? I agree about bringing on the crushes! lol! Also the no uhaul part too, lmao!!!
No I'm from NH. But might move back to Mass.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2012, 12:05 PM   #1842
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

Same Rare Beauty that has captivate my heart, mind and soul over 2 years ago....... SS

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2012, 03:05 PM   #1843
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Crushing on, and madly in love with, my Daddy ~ loving Hym is so easy, and i just know that Hy is the one

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2012, 05:48 PM   #1844
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Popping into My favorite romantic thread and you know what I did not look to see if any femmes had named Me. Hurry write it down circle it in RED I just came to enjoy the energy and positive energy here.
That and to admit I have a new friend crushes right now on a members of this site, actually it is more a couples crush because I love to watch their interaction and obvious feelings for each other and how respectful and true to themselves they are.
That and I am crushing on My journey and Me right now. Hey you know you got love yourself and your journey before you can truly give yourself to someone, in My opinion of course.

Hey Mr. NGdid you notice I did NOT name names again...still enjoy torturing you just a little to much I think.

I do miss some of My friends in this thread tough...carry on crushes.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2012, 06:34 PM   #1845
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixKnight4All View Post
Popping into My favorite romantic thread and you know what I did not look to see if any femmes had named Me. Hurry write it down circle it in RED I just came to enjoy the energy and positive energy here.
That and to admit I have a new friend crushes right now on a members of this site, actually it is more a couples crush because I love to watch their interaction and obvious feelings for each other and how respectful and true to themselves they are.
That and I am crushing on My journey and Me right now. Hey you know you got love yourself and your journey before you can truly give yourself to someone, in My opinion of course.

Hey Mr. NGdid you notice I did NOT name names again...still enjoy torturing you just a little to much I think.

I do miss some of My friends in this thread tough...carry on crushes.....
Oh don't you worry yourself Alix, it will come out!! Ha ha ha. <--- did that doing like an evil laugh? I need to practice that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2012, 09:21 PM   #1846
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default i have been prompted to say which song.....which I will oblige :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2shygrrl View Post
I admit that I have a crush going on, and its sort of active....but not over-active. It is sweet! If I had to give a visual, it would be Van Morrison singing anything from the 70's !!
OK, so the song I am listening to is tupelo honey ! hence the 'sweet' reference above !
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 07:26 AM   #1847
SoulShineFemme

How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

How could I NOT crush on ONLY? She let me wake her up at 2 a.m. so that we could watch the Perseid meteor shower with her son even though she had to get up early for work.
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoulShineFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 06:59 PM   #1848
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

i'm crushing on... heh

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 07:11 PM   #1849
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation
Default Crushing..

Oh yes. Crushing. Big time. On a very beautiful woman here.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 07:49 PM   #1850
twist of lime

How Do You Identify?:
femme

twist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputation

no........
twist of lime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:42 PM   #1851
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:
call me crazy working on me!

Thanked 1,334 Times in 367 Posts
CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

Oh Yes I have a few crushes but I must say the Obvious one is ZOEYJAYNE!!!!
She is BY far the most amazing, woman she is wifey type and thats sayin somethng for me cuz I am a no commitment type lol
Its not the same being in chat without her snuggled up in my lap,

And Nadeest is another beautiful woman I really enjoy talking to her, she is so smart, and kind there are others that I have friend crushes on but I will reveal those at a later time, to keep this thread going

Ocean is a friend crush because she is so sweet and kind
CharmingButch25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 02:54 PM   #1852
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

Should we only have one - because I have several. I think I'm susceptible to crushes right now. This site has had a kid in a candy store effect on me...
Angeltoes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Angeltoes For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 04:07 PM   #1853
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Crush away Angel!!! Crushes rock!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 04:31 PM   #1854
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:

CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

I named names mr nice guy you should be happy
The Following User Says Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 04:37 PM   #1855
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Iron Fist

Yes, arrived in a sweet package!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #1856
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Seriouslly... I am crushin' on my Spritz! Guessin' ya'll could figure this out by now but it's fun to announce it every now and then...

Crushin' like a schoolyard kid, kickin' dirt and aww shuxin' with that fresh picked wild flower held in hand behind the back waiting for the blushin' to pass so I can approach her with a kiss on the cheek, grin on the face and a twinkle of the eye...

Wanna share my candy bar with me Spritz...??
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 04:49 PM   #1857
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmingButch25 View Post
I named names mr nice guy you should be happy
You did? Wait a sec<--- scrolls back. Well hello Name!!! Yahoo. That is awesome Charming!! I'm always happier when people crush and happy when I find out. Just know that when I read this stuff I'm saying.....Aww, how sweet.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #1858
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone4play View Post
Seriouslly... I am crushin' on my Spritz! Guessin' ya'll could figure this out by now but it's fun to announce it every now and then...

Crushin' like a schoolyard kid, kickin' dirt and aww shuxin' with that fresh picked wild flower held in hand behind the back waiting for the blushin' to pass so I can approach her with a kiss on the cheek, grin on the face and a twinkle of the eye...

Wanna share my candy bar with me Spritz...??
Oh, this just brings SUCH a smile to my face!!! Good for you both!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 06:53 PM   #1859
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:

Im glad seeing names make you happy Mr.Nice Guy. Yep names just in case you missed ZoeyJayne!!!!! So amazing and Nadeest!!! Oh and Pinup_femme she is another HUGE crush!!! Don't know what I would do without Pin she makes all bad days better... And knows how to put a BIG smile on my face when I see her call or text me
The Following User Says Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 07:09 PM   #1860
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Scarlett, Tony, CB25...thanks for showing us you can and/or are crushing.

Makes one get those warm squishy feelings where crushes are concerned.

Now, adding to my list of crushes while they're in my head, Arwen, pajara, Miss Tia, Apoc, Sachita, NJFemmie, LadyRieinAL, thedivahrrrself, nycfembbw...these femmes are also among the smart, funny and caring souls. Some I know in person and hope to someday meet the others somewhere, somehow.

I have more, so as my head allows or I remember to come back and post, I'll add more names
*planting a big ol smooch on your forehead*
Anyone not crushing on you would need their head examined.
Hugs to you my sweet friend. Xxoo

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post: