Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

morning Sun shining through the farm house, makes me feel all smushy and stuff.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 07:38 AM   #282
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Catching sight of my butch walking through the airport doors, makes my breath catch in my throat and a tear spring to my eye.

Then, she looks over and sees me, a big smile lighting up that handsome face. Crew-cut freshly cut, standing on end, looking just so perfect. My hand itches to rub the top of it.

Butch wearing a neatly and carefully pressed, blue-stripped Oxford shirt, navy jacket and jeans. *Sigh*

Butch jumps in car, I don't pull away from the "loading and unloading zone only" lane right away. My butch leans over, pulls me close and gives me the hottest, longest kiss ever. A kiss full of promise, longing and an instant reminder of delights yet to come.

Today butch...

swooning already.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 05:39 PM   #283
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Watching her fix the disposal...

Under the sink....

With a baseball cap on...

And tools...

Swoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 06:40 PM   #284
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Watching her paint her nails.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #285
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

the look in her eyes when she's looking at me..
telling me I look hot..
calling me her superman..
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 08:55 PM   #286
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,783 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Distracting me when I am writing.

That little, audible intake of breath when I place my hand on her thigh in the darkness of the cinema.

Kissing me to shut me up.

Calling me any term of endearment.

Putting my cufflinks on for me even though I am totally capable of doing it myself.

Buttoning my shirt...again, I am totally capable, but it is hot when she does it.

A carefully chosen word, whispered in my ear, at a family dinner, which will distract me the rest of the day until we are home.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 09:01 PM   #287
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

the way She takes care of all the details before we all go to bed...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 09:18 PM   #288
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

that hy finds it hard to focus when hy is worried that I am worried.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 11:01 PM   #289
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,955 Times in 496 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

I am WAY to single to keep coming back to this thread *fans* Somebody please lock the door when I leave...
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2012, 05:44 AM   #290
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

that hy thinks I am just going to show hym the owners manual with out having some fun first.. silly gy, we are going to play!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2012, 05:56 AM   #291
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

When hy gets "that tone" to hys voice accompanied by "that look" in hys eyes...forget swoon, i melt!

Those good night phone calls and how he fusses over me about taking better care of myself...

The sleepy early morning phone calls...

Silly texts during the day...

The mutual respect we have for each other...

Hys strength and support in every area of my life...

Never being taken for granted...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2012, 09:28 PM   #292
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

a really good full body massage... double swooooon... *sigh*
Old 03-08-2012, 09:35 PM   #293
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
perfectly content with true love

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

watching a body massage...or better yet...giving one!
Old 03-08-2012, 09:44 PM   #294
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
perfectly content with true love

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
I can't help it... I am still swooning over the beautiful red rose that was delivered to my house on Valentines day... Its got just one more day left in it I think.
well ...no worries my beautiful dear one....there will be plenty more...*smiles* ...im so happy you liked it...
Old 03-09-2012, 05:14 AM   #295
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

The way She knows i'm not there when i get up in the night to gawk at the moon
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 05:22 AM   #296
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting on the couch talking, and he motions for me to put my feet on his lap, and he breaks out the lotion, and gives a fantastic foot massage... doesnt seem to matter what is wrong in the world at that moment.. cause my little world is Swoooning!
Old 03-09-2012, 05:46 AM   #297
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quiet strength !!!
Old 03-09-2012, 06:20 AM   #298
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Confidence, backbone
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #299
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

honest generosity
Old 03-09-2012, 08:04 PM   #300
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

imagination and the follow through to make it happen... swwooon!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:

Tags
swoon