Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Hawaii Forums

Old 12-20-2011, 10:54 AM   #1
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation
Default ALOHA!

Nobody has ever posted in the Hawaii forums?????????

We won a trip to Hawaii! Not sure of all the specifics yet, hotel etc....it is to Honolulu, that much I know LOL The must do's for us are a dolphin encounter, Pearl Harbor, and snorkelling.
If you have been to Honolulu, let me know good/bad places to stay, where to avoid, where the best snorkelling beaches are etc........any info would be great!
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peach For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2011, 11:14 AM   #2
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

CONGRATS on winning a trip... that is AWESOME!

You might contact Blackboot and/or CherryFemme... since they live in Hawaii. They might be able to give you some good pointers.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2011, 11:26 AM   #3
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Woot Woot!

Wooo hooo Congrats!! You maybe can visit our BFP Hawaii residents Cherryfemne & Blackboot!!!

Have a super time!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2011, 12:51 PM   #4
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peach View Post
Nobody has ever posted in the Hawaii forums?????????

We won a trip to Hawaii! Not sure of all the specifics yet, hotel etc....it is to Honolulu, that much I know LOL The must do's for us are a dolphin encounter, Pearl Harbor, and snorkelling.
If you have been to Honolulu, let me know good/bad places to stay, where to avoid, where the best snorkelling beaches are etc........any info would be great!
Hike up Diamond Head!! Visit Maui and do Haliakala at sunrise!!!! Bring warm cloths for that.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:25 PM   #5
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Congratulations Peach. What a wonderful surprise. I have never been to Hawaii, yet. I have one suggesstion for you, stay out of all coffee houses. Enjoy your vacation and please post pics.
Old 12-20-2011, 01:38 PM   #6
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation

Wow How wonderful. A great Christmas gift. Ha Ha
Congratulations!
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:37 PM   #7
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Peach,
I adore Honolulu, lived there several years ago. Most of the portions of Honolulu around Wakiki are very tourist oriented, and there for safe. Waikiki is a great beach even with all the people. Not to be missed IMHO. Bring a picnic and lot's of things to drink.

To really get the flavor of the Island check out some "real" Hula competitions or Hawaiian music.

The North shore and surfing compititions are another suggestion. Although the beaches with the 30 foot waves have an undertoe to match so a word of caution there. Also if you see a beach with no people swimming, there is probably a reason for it.

Rent a car and drive around the island. Some beaches have a lot of break in's with cars so don't tempt people. I would stick to the more touristy beaches unless you are with a local person. Note that there are some beaches on the west side of the island that may not be the best for tourists, locals only you will feel it, trust that.

There is a Hotel with Dolphins that has a great "private" beach called the Kahala resort. I don't know what the rooms and prices are like, but the beach is wonderful. And quiet with safe swimming. Facing the ocean the beach to the right of it is a nice place to hang out too. Kahala is an upscale neighborhood in Honolulu.

http://www.kahalaresort.com/

Chinatown in Honolulu is a must see in my book, and the only place one can afford to buy veggies, lol.

My last suggestion is the Honolulu Academy of the Arts. It's fabulous.

http://www.honoluluacademy.org/

Writing this makes me homesick *sniff, sniff* Have a wonderful time. Oh, one thing about Hawaii is (for me) one does not need a fancy hotel. Houses are places you go when you can't take being outside anymore. Any of the good tourist hotels will do, just check their ratings. You will be outside almost all the time. Check for perks like the beach at the Kahala!

Old 12-20-2011, 02:56 PM   #8
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, grrl, piranha, monkey
Relationship Status:
captured....

Thanked 1,456 Times in 311 Posts
pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation

Well in about 5 days I'll be joining the ranks of the BFP Hawaii residents (Big Island!). That aside, what we call The Big Blue Book is a GREAT resource for everything to do and see on the islands.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Oahu-Revealed-Ultimate-Honolulu-Waikiki/dp/0971727929"]Amazon.com: Oahu Revealed: The Ultimate Guide to Honolulu, Waikiki & Beyond (9780971727922): Andrew Doughty, Harriett Friedman: Books[/ame]

Have a great trip!!

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
pinkgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:29 PM   #9
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation

thanks for al lthe info! its really helpful!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passionaria View Post
Hi Peach,
I adore Honolulu, lived there several years ago. Most of the portions of Honolulu around Wakiki are very tourist oriented, and there for safe. Waikiki is a great beach even with all the people. Not to be missed IMHO. Bring a picnic and lot's of things to drink.

To really get the flavor of the Island check out some "real" Hula competitions or Hawaiian music.

The North shore and surfing compititions are another suggestion. Although the beaches with the 30 foot waves have an undertoe to match so a word of caution there. Also if you see a beach with no people swimming, there is probably a reason for it.

Rent a car and drive around the island. Some beaches have a lot of break in's with cars so don't tempt people. I would stick to the more touristy beaches unless you are with a local person. Note that there are some beaches on the west side of the island that may not be the best for tourists, locals only you will feel it, trust that.

There is a Hotel with Dolphins that has a great "private" beach called the Kahala resort. I don't know what the rooms and prices are like, but the beach is wonderful. And quiet with safe swimming. Facing the ocean the beach to the right of it is a nice place to hang out too. Kahala is an upscale neighborhood in Honolulu.

http://www.kahalaresort.com/

Chinatown in Honolulu is a must see in my book, and the only place one can afford to buy veggies, lol.

My last suggestion is the Honolulu Academy of the Arts. It's fabulous.

http://www.honoluluacademy.org/

Writing this makes me homesick *sniff, sniff* Have a wonderful time. Oh, one thing about Hawaii is (for me) one does not need a fancy hotel. Houses are places you go when you can't take being outside anymore. Any of the good tourist hotels will do, just check their ratings. You will be outside almost all the time. Check for perks like the beach at the Kahala!

Old 12-20-2011, 07:27 PM   #10
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Congratulations Peach. What a wonderful surprise. I have never been to Hawaii, yet. I have one suggesstion for you, stay out of all coffee houses. Enjoy your vacation and please post pics.
there will be tons of pics once we go! and the coffee house thing, HA! We dont even drink coffee!!! it going to be hard to get me off a beach!!