How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Post office, consignment shop, donations to the shelter, insane workload, studying for school, and then rewarded myself with a luxurious rose bath and a face mask.

Ahhh!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2016, 09:34 AM   #3242
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

So far, I got myself to the gym and had a good, hard workout. Ran a couple of errands, came home, made and ate a spectacular breakfast and I caught up with a couple of DVR'd shows while the breakfast was being made. Now, I'm off to finish getting ready and to go about my day.

Toodles!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2016, 12:16 PM   #3243
femmeandstrong

How Do You Identify?:
just me...imperfect but warm-hearted me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am alright and still smiling - keeping my eyes on what lasts and matters

Thanked 1,040 Times in 279 Posts
femmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputation

Bought a porcelain butterdish... since I killed the plastic one in microwave ... lol
femmeandstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femmeandstrong For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2016, 01:41 PM   #3244
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Paid bill
Rescheduled two appts
Grocery shopped

Will cook dinner

Not too much. My right knee is acting up
Old 10-04-2016, 06:04 PM   #3245
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Oil change! Eyebrows threaded! Pedicure! Post office again!

Now to get Bella a bath, work on a paper for school, get a proposal written for work, giggle all night, and drink tons of coffee. <3
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2016, 11:29 AM   #3246
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Got up and started cleaning, got the whole house dusted and all the weekly stuff done plus scrubbed the 3 bathrooms
Then 2 loads of laundry washed and put away
Then off to the grocery store
Back home called my employee with what I expected done before tomorrow, and congrats on her score,got last night's numbers and explanations
Logged into the back office applications and responded to all the feedback
Then mowed the grass, now all I have left is to cook steaks and roasted veggies tonight
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2016, 11:39 AM   #3247
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Made bed

Fed & pottied Hope...she is such a cutie pie!

Made myself my protein shake

Made a grocery run. I do NOT anticipate any bad weather from Matthew, HOWEVER, these storms can be unpredictable sometimes, and we may get some of the outer bands of squalls & rains, so I want to be prepared in case. So I did get a case of water, some deli meats, and some fresh fruits....love "finger foods".

Watching some shows I DVR'ed last evening!

Just relaxing, reading forums...

Will do some more crafting this evening & finish them up in next day or so...
Old 10-13-2016, 06:17 PM   #3248
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Accomplished

I was out the door at 6:30 am, on the boat at 8:30 am, and back to the hotel by 1:30 pm to join my sweetheart. We had lunch and made the four hour drive home. It was a twelve hour day but what a lovely business trip with my lady.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2016, 06:58 PM   #3249
femmeandstrong

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

femmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I was out the door at 6:30 am, on the boat at 8:30 am, and back to the hotel by 1:30 pm to join my sweetheart. We had lunch and made the four hour drive home. It was a twelve hour day but what a lovely business trip with my lady.

Absolutely lovely,wonderful trip...he is my Indiana Jones...I photographed his amazing accomplishments... smiles happily
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to femmeandstrong For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2016, 07:00 PM   #3250
femmeandstrong

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

P.S...I also walked about 12 miles today...photographer's hazard lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femmeandstrong For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2016, 10:38 PM   #3251
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I managed to work 4 hours after waking up with a nasty head cold. I forced the dogs out at least twice in the rain. Im sure I will be woken up at mid night.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2016, 10:56 PM   #3252
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Finished laundry this morning before work, worked my 8 hours and then cleaned up my room.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2016, 08:21 AM   #3253
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Finally wrapped up an audit of my 2015 state tax return. After months of faxing in documents and getting mail saying that it's never enough I had an official meeting with the tax people who said, ok, you're legit and everything is in order and everything you submitted was fine, you're good to go. Crazy making - the whole thing- including the mail I got about the appointment with them today that gave me GPS coordinates rather than a street address, no visitor parking at the building, signs everywhere that you'll be towed, on and on. I asked them at the meeting if they intentionally made this insanely difficult for people so that they won't fight the denials and surrender their tax returns. They didn't answer me. Whatever, I fought through it and came out on top.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2016, 04:30 PM   #3254
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I pretty much did as little as possible: But I managed to do a few chores around the house, the laundry is dried, folded and put away. I colored in my coloring book, for awhile. I send the pretty pictures to my eldest son, kind of like a home made card with a few interesting things to share about life, here at home.

Now that I'm pretty much caught up with chores, I'm going to sit tight here and read posts, then probably retire to the kitchen and see about making something to eat for supper.

I ate all of my chocolate, too.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2016, 03:32 PM   #3255
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I teamed up with staff at my nursing facility to submit invoices to my worker comp team, so providers of certain services will be paid fully for services.

Put my six-figure student loan debt in another round of year long deferment status.

Had an amazing session with the PT team, earlier today. I've been working on climbing up and depending stairs. Was terribly tired after my session, but so proud of my progress.

Really grateful for my team at work..... my boss and his wife dropped by to visit me earlier, meet the staff here, and gave me a card signed off by everyone at work (including a couple of interlopers from other agencies in our building). I gave them a brief tour of the facility... so my extra walking today counts toward my therapeutic goals of recovery.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2016, 04:40 PM   #3256
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Accomplished

I figured out what was wrong with the riding lawn mower.
It was the gaskets in the carborator bowl where the float is. The gaskets were worn out causing the fuel to leak out starving the carborator of fuel. On Friday I will go to the hardware store for parts and have the mower up and running soon.

Since the riding mower was down I mowed two acres with a push mower and trimmed the weeds around the house.

Now I will start prepping the turkey and sides for T-day.

I still need to tidy the house.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2016, 04:44 PM   #3257
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I figured out what was wrong with the riding lawn mower.
It was the gaskets in the carborator bowl where the float is. The gaskets were worn out causing the fuel to leak out starving the carborator of fuel. On Friday I will go to the hardware store for parts and have the mower up and running soon.

Since the riding mower was down I mowed two acres with a push mower and trimmed the weeds around the house.

Now I will start prepping the turkey and sides for T-day.

I still need to tidy the house.
Impressive...
You're a Jack of all trades it appears
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2016, 04:46 PM   #3258
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Impressive...
You're a Jack of all trades it appears
Haha! Yes I am a jack of all trades. You should see my plumbing skills.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2016, 04:51 PM   #3259
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Got up and did dishes

Went to work

Got to the office to do forgotten paperwork

Took my recycling to the dump

Remembered to go to the bank since it'll be closed til Monday now

Did a load of wash at the laundromat...2 actually. I washed my winter sleeping bag just in case we need to vamoose from the fires

Got brushes to finally finish painting my kitchen. Got just the backsplash and behind the fridge left...it's been a journey

Hung aforementioned wash out to dry

Cleaned counters and stove

Boiled water to mop all the floors

Vacuumed living room, hall, entry and my bedroom

Micromanaged my kid and got her to tidy the bathroom. Also got her to call the landlord about a bad plumbing problem

Now I'm crocheting ornaments. Much funner
Old 11-23-2016, 05:10 PM   #3260
pumpndude

How Do You Identify?:
Good Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

pumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Holidays

What did I do today?

I went shopping for groceries for thanksgiving....Not my favorite think to do, grocery shopping....

I have a 94 yr old mom and my sister was born slow... I will be cooking for them, they both live with me and I'm grateful that I can be there for them....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pumpndude For This Useful Post:

Tags
accomplished, today