How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,397 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post
Lol...dare I ask?
Lol...well....

I'm short...I was leaning over the gas stove cleaning the cupboard near the stove...it gets greasy...all of a sudden I hear tickticktick...I've not had a gas stove of my own in forever...but luckily remembered the sound of the burner igniting...just in time to jump back. I did singe my shirt a bit but....the girls were unharmed
Old 02-05-2015, 09:55 PM   #22
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,547 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

well..I dropped my panties on the floor!!!

The beautiful panty table. You know the one. Three tired, perfectly fanned out. Colorized. Just so pretty you don't want anyone to touch it. Today, I thought there was just to much dark colors showing in the front. So I started to just twist the entire table, and bam. The leg under the table collapsed. In slow motion, I saw panties sliding off the lucite tiers. All on to the floor! Not pretty. And so not fun putting it back together.

Oh the life of retail

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2015, 06:22 AM   #23
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My client totally tried to poach me away from my agency...and offered me $5 more an hour...

Not only awkward...but painful...sigh
Old 04-03-2015, 05:46 AM   #24
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

So...

I pulled up in front of my client's house yesterday..sat there for a minute texting since I was early (of course). A woman passed my car and walked through their gate, turned and smiled at me and I had the thought....

Why would she have company if she knew I was coming to clean??

I checked my calendar....sure enough; wrong house, wrong day. And surely my client saw my blazing blue car...

Away I zipped....to arrive 20 minutes late to my actual house. I am NEVER latr...

Luckily, they forgot it was my day and were not miffed in the least. .

Sigh.....I miss my brain
Old 01-25-2016, 08:27 PM   #25
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

My scheduler for my new home care job called to ask me to cover a shift this afternoon. I explained that I couldn't. Because of all the work missed by the storm, I was catching up on "snow jobs".

It didn't occur to me til I'd already said it how it might actually sound....
Old 03-01-2016, 09:23 PM   #26
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

The beater brush wasn't working on my vacuum and I called my boss to tell her....she asked me to bring it in today so she could look at it...

Well I gave it a good cleaning since it was getting a check up....and...I realized it was set on bare floors and that's why the brush wasn't going...I had to call her and tell her...and try to talk through my giggles... which made her think I was crying...

I can be such a space case....sheesh
Old 03-05-2016, 11:17 AM   #27
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I was washing side by side patio door windows last Sunday here at the B&B, when suddenly, a big gust of wind slammed the door on my left hand, which was inside the steel door frame. I had a very swollen hand, and have two broke fingers. Been trying to do my business with one hand, which is very awkward indeed!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2016, 03:02 AM   #28
job

How Do You Identify?:
butch

job Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputation

I work in a very male dominated industry, (setting up conventions in Las Vegas). My biggest pet peeve is when a dude insists on helping when you don't need it. So, I'm laying carpet over several cords that have been ran to power various things in the clients booth. As you roll out the carpet and you come to a cord, you cut a little t in your carpet and pull the cord through. I'm doing this and I'm in a hurry, and some guy gets down in front of me, to "help" of course, and puts his hand right in the way so I can't see what I'm doing. Without thinking I quickly pick his hand up, move it back out of the way, and then I set it back down and went back to what I was doing. He got really offended because in my rush I didn't realize I had just moved it like it was an inanimate object and didn't say anything to him.
job is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to job For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2016, 06:26 AM   #29
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
I was washing side by side patio door windows last Sunday here at the B&B, when suddenly, a big gust of wind slammed the door on my left hand, which was inside the steel door frame. I had a very swollen hand, and have two broke fingers. Been trying to do my business with one hand, which is very awkward indeed!
maybe its just me but..."do my business" sounds dirty...lol
Old 03-09-2016, 12:17 AM   #30
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,594 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

My male boss brought up the tampon tax while I was on break trying to watch a thunderstorm.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2016, 08:26 PM   #31
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

My bestie/co-worker has had an awful couple of days. Our employer has a strict policy in regard to driving company vehicles and tickets/wrecks. She had a fender bender over the weekend and has been beyond stressed over it. She was on the phone with her insurance company in a back office, with the door shut. I could see through the window, next to the shut door, that her face was contorting poltergeist style and her blood pressure was rising. I'm the office comic relief, or so I believed. I make a silly face and motion to smile. *No reaction* I begin to do a dance reminiscent of the girls in a Robert Palmer video. *Nostril flare* Tough audience, but I'm not giving up. I pull down the front of my dress and smash my boobs against the window with an exaggerated sexy face......

*Slight eye roll and chair turn*

That made things awkward. I walked away. Defeated.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post: