Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 11-19-2013, 03:06 PM   #1
Miss_J

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
?

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,559 Times in 325 Posts
Miss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Thank You Koop

I wanted to take a moment and thank a very special person in my life for the many acts of love, kindness and honest friendship he has extended to me over the years.

Koop, this one is about you honey. Aka The Oopster, I believe, on this site.

I don't share a whole lot about what happens in my life but on occasion you will find me post about something that has me very emotional and I truly need the release and acceptance that this particular community has to offer and has offered for numerous years.

I don't know where to start with the thank you's to Koop, he has been there for me with hugs and comfort, rides from and to the airport, and countless words of encouragement during some of my hardest struggles in life, when my dad got sick and then again when he passed away and when a love I had been dating passed, Koop called as soon as he heard to make sure I was ok.

We don't talk every day and there are times we have gone months and have not spoken but he is never far from my thoughts and my heart. Koop will see a facebook post and send me a text just one word ((hugs)) or maybe three, "thinking about you". I know you all can understand how much those small words and moments can mean when you're feeling a bit blue or lost.

Recently, I posted here about some of my mothers health issues but it goes far deeper than what was posted and I had to make a trip out to California from my home here in Michigan to help take care of my mom for a bit. I was excited by the prospect of being able to see Koop because it's been awhile and his job has him living in some very remote and beautiful areas of Cali but
sad to say, I honestly did not know if I was going to be able to swing time with all that had to be done and Koop offered to come out and see me which was a good hour and a half drive from where he lives.
Koop not only came to visit but sat for several hours with my mom so that I could run an errand that had to be done. I hope that everyone can understand what it means to be able to trust someone without question to take care of a very ill parent, truthfully there are very few I could trust and that includes several family members.

Koop, you just don't know how much I value your love and friendship. How much I appreciate and admire your time and the simply amazing way you reach out a hand to the people you love and there is no doubt in my mind that I am one of those lucky people and I hope that I can be as good of a friend to you, that you have always been to me. Is it right to say more than a friend, Like family? I feel that it is. I love you very much Koop.

Forgive me if the read is choppy and full of errors but the sentiment and love are far more important to me at this moment.
Old 11-19-2013, 04:15 PM   #2
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Koopstah!

Koop, words can't describe what a great friend, person and human being he is, we feel blessed to know him as well!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2013, 04:17 PM   #3
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

MJ, this was a great post you made about and to KOOP. I thank you for sharing your story with us all. Makes me smile knowing others out there truly do exist that have caring heart and a good friend to you, as well as others. God Bless you both.
It is my hope that someday I will be honored to meet folks like KOOP and have made lasting friendships.
Justy.
Old 11-19-2013, 05:45 PM   #4
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

Miss J , thank you for posting this , just goes to show that there are people out there that are a true human and are there for people in the time of need . my best wishes to you and your mother

as always respectfully

DaddyNik12
Old 11-19-2013, 08:43 PM   #5
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I almost don't mind that he walked in on me in the restroom one time....

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2013, 10:31 PM   #6
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Koop you are a Supah Star!! It's just so cool to read these kind of things Stay safe my friend we all want you around for a LONG time!!

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2013, 11:19 PM   #7
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

What they said! I am so thankful for the times you have stopped by Seattle to visit. You are loved, Koop!

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2013, 09:34 PM   #8
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

i don't know, and have neva met, koop/oopster.

yet this thread touches me as i adore people who are transparent...
Old 12-02-2013, 04:42 PM   #9
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_J View Post

Koop, you just don't know how much I value your love and friendship. How much I appreciate and admire your time and the simply amazing way you reach out a hand to the people you love and there is no doubt in my mind that I am one of those lucky people and I hope that I can be as good of a friend to you, that you have always been to me. Is it right to say more than a friend, Like family? I feel that it is. I love you very much Koop.

Forgive me if the read is choppy and full of errors but the sentiment and love are far more important to me at this moment.
WOW ... thank you.

Most the time I feel a little guilty because I don't have the time to spend with my friends and chosen family that I'd like. Yet, several of those friendships feel as solid as if I spoke and saw the person everyday. When we are together it feels like we were just together the day before.

You are one of the people that has taught me that relationships don't have to fit in a box. They are whatever we make them. The value of them is whatever we put to them. Because of that I have been blessed to have lots of wonderful experiences and friendships that I may not have had because I thought they had to look or be a certain way.

You and several of the people that posted here are those friends-- you are that family--and are so precious to me.

Know that although we may not see each other often or talk that often my love is always there.

(I think mine is more choppy then yours )
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2013, 04:43 PM   #10
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I almost don't mind that he walked in on me in the restroom one time....
always a treasured memory!
Old 12-02-2013, 04:45 PM   #11
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
Koop you are a Supah Star!! It's just so cool to read these kind of things Stay safe my friend we all want you around for a LONG time!!
thanks dude you are definitely one of my treasured friendships ... maybe I need to start wearing my bicycle helmet 24/7
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2013, 04:47 PM   #12
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
Thank you for this. And it's true, Koop is a wonderful person. We've had Koop come to visit before and given him a key to the house. This illustrates so beautifully the kinds of friendships and bonds that can start online and become real time.

xo
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Koop, words can't describe what a great friend, person and human being he is, we feel blessed to know him as well!!
love you four .... sorry on mush overload right now! Words escape me but not what all you mean to me
Old 12-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #13
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
What they said! I am so thankful for the times you have stopped by Seattle to visit. You are loved, Koop!
always enjoy the time we spend together and the laughs ... one of the many people that makes me wish I lived in the pnw
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post: