Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Old 03-09-2012, 11:28 AM   #221
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHunter View Post
Sexiness is not a number on the scale; sexiness is the confidence she exudes; her eyes, her lips, her smile, her wardrobe selections, the way she moves, and the way she expresses herself intellectually... among numerous other things that are irrelevant to weight.

I'll be honest - I think plenty of people are attracted to BBWs and they are reluctant to admit it. Sure, I would want a BBW to have a stunning face and be well put together, but I would desire the same from a slender or athletic woman. The media projects destructive (and sometimes disgusting) images of oftentimes anorexic women and tells us that is what we should want (to be or to fuck, depending on which side of the equation you are on.)
You’re right! It is so amazing that people, who are attracted to BBWs, feel they have to hide this from friends and family for fear of ridicule and other unpleasant attitudes. Western society hails the skinny, cosmetic surgery enhanced woman as the utopian of beauty. The health complications attached to such procedures are truly frightening!

As important as it is to be healthy whatever weight and size a woman is and a healthy diet is part of this; gentics also play a greater part. My best friend is slender and is Diabetic along with this, has high Blood pressure. She's also slightly younger than I am.

For me being a BBW is a little of this…

Beauty is an essence! It’s life experience; it’s wisdom; it’s the state of one’s heart. It’s the kindness showing through a woman’s eyes and her smile; it’s the playful expression when she’s feeling cheeky; it’s many things……I see far more beauty in an abundance of curves, than I do in a standard model size. The larger form conveys much more in terms of sensuality, voluptuousness, generosity and sexuality.

It’s ironic, as my previous two long term partners have been slender and muscular women. I’ve dated all shapes and sizes, yet, the ones that have been most attracted to me are slender and muscular.

There's more to explore, love and enjoy!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 07:40 PM   #222
AlexHunter

How Do You Identify?:
With a greeting and a handshake, typically
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

AlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post

As important as it is to be healthy whatever weight and size a woman is and a healthy diet is part of this; gentics also play a greater part. My best friend is slender and is Diabetic along with this, has high Blood pressure. She's also slightly younger than I am.

Well, yeah... I know plenty of thin people who are out of shape; our nation is out of shape. I also have a buddy who is very overweight yet a beast in track and field. All the skinny kids would see him and laugh until they realized he was one of the best and, well, faster than the majority of them.

Looks are deceiving. I appear to be in great shape because I am naturally slim and build muscle easily. Granted, I am far more fit than most people, but I am nowhere near where I used to be. I'd like to get back there. I don't think I could run a mile without stopping to walk unless a mugger was chasing me...

Also, some people store fat in obvious external places, while others store more closely packed fat between their organs. The former is more aesthetically troublesome but the latter is far more lethal.

I have known many women who went to obnoxious lengths to be skinny: crash diets, starvation, laxatives, purging, extreme cardio, sitting in a tub of ice cubes for an hour, diet pills, amphetamine abuse, and the list goes on. I dated a type 1 diabetic who purposely skipped insulin shots so she would stay skinny. It's a hell of a lot worse to abuse your body like that than it is to be a few pounds bigger!

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde
AlexHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlexHunter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #223
AlexHunter

How Do You Identify?:
With a greeting and a handshake, typically
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

AlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST Reputation

And... and... I have dated my share of models and dancers (both ballet dancers and burlesque dancers), as well as a figure skater and a figure competitor - all which have A LOT of pressure to look a certain way.

Truth be told, I'd rather a girl who actually wants to eat meals and desserts with me. Constantly obsessing over food takes some of the enjoyment and excitement out of having a good meal. That observation has no connection to someone's size, just her attitude. A healthy outlook on food is a beautiful thing. It's one of life's simple pleasures; a necessity that I feel we should all enjoy.

I pointed out to a few of my exes that I hoped they would be able to eat things they wanted without feeling guilty. They blew up at me and said I should not rag on them for watching their diet if I want them to look good. My reply was, "Well, you're the one who cares so much if you gain a little weight, not me. You would still look good."

The guilt and stigma attached to "splurging" on food is not related to size, either... it's a tragic complex the media has given to women of all body types. When we're inundated with airbrushed models, commercials about diet pills/fat loss supplements, tabloids about who gained weight and who looks fat, and peers who swallow this information till it consumes them, it can be tough not to get sucked in and allow it to eat you, too.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde
AlexHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AlexHunter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2012, 11:12 PM   #224
RNgirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Girly
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, hys girl
Relationship Status:
:) hys girl and VERY HAPPY

RNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Hope everyone had a good weekend and has a great week!
RNgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RNgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2012, 12:58 AM   #225
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

School goes out this week. I get some time to myself before summer quarter. I managed to get a date with a BBW. I couldn't be more exited cuz they are super cute :3
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:

Tags
bbw