Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Old 08-24-2011, 08:19 AM   #21
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

BBW here.....

I struggled with self acceptence for many years, and one day I woke up and realized.

I'm pretty, I'm fat, and I'm proud.

So from one BBW to another I say hello and Happy Hump Day.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 08:38 AM   #22
Slater

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Slater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
Matthew, you're too kind! So far all of us east coasters are very tongue-in-cheek about the whole thing. It really was very mild. We sure will be talking about it for a while yet, though, since it's one of the most exciting things ever!

This thread is wonderful, I'm glad to see so much action on it lately!!
I would totally make a remark about the thread getting "so much action", but I don't want to get scolded by a moderator. Well, I guess that depends on which moderator. Maybe I *do* want to get scolded.

Anyway, I posted this link in one of the other threads but I thought those who frequent this one might also enjoy this photographer's work: http://www.fatbottomboudoir.com/.

--Slater, who for some reason always thinks ScandalAndy lives in Oklahoma and could not figure out why she was talking about the earthquake
Slater is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Slater For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 08:52 AM   #23
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater View Post
I would totally make a remark about the thread getting "so much action", but I don't want to get scolded by a moderator. Well, I guess that depends on which moderator. Maybe I *do* want to get scolded.

Anyway, I posted this link in one of the other threads but I thought those who frequent this one might also enjoy this photographer's work: http://www.fatbottomboudoir.com/.

--Slater, who for some reason always thinks ScandalAndy lives in Oklahoma and could not figure out why she was talking about the earthquake

I love this link........Thank you for posting it......I see a photo session in my future.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 09:28 AM   #24
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater View Post

OMG Slater, you make me laugh!!! Thank you for noticing that i do not, in fact, live in Oklahoma, teehee! I intend to rag on you about this in October!

I'm all for a good scolding, so I will take full credit on interpreting this thread "getting action" in all kinds of naughty ways!

Thank you so much for the link! Do you follow Adipositivity at all? I'm a fan of her work. And if you click on my photo gallery, you'll see I'm already a fan of bbws in photo shoots. They're freaking empowering and, in my case, help me think better about myself. I encourage everyone to try it out!
Old 08-24-2011, 09:30 AM   #25
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

lettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputation

I'm another Adipositivity fan.

The meaning behind my screen name:
lettertodaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lettertodaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 09:33 AM   #26
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail Crabby
BBW here.....

I struggled with self acceptence for many years, and one day I woke up and realized.

I'm pretty, I'm fat, and I'm proud.

So from one BBW to another I say hello and Happy Hump Day.
You are beautiful inside and out Abigail, never forget that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater
I think we could make alot of remarks in these threads but sometimes we just have to bite our tongues and chuckle to ourselves ~ I know its hard but sometimes we just gotta do it

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 09:35 AM   #27
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

PSHAW, I SAY!!!

Quote:
I think we could make alot of remarks in these threads but sometimes we just have to bite our tongues and chuckle to ourselves ~ I know its hard but sometimes we just gotta do it
Old 08-24-2011, 09:36 AM   #28
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

I have been to this thread a couple of times, I am bbw and I still cant accept it.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 09:40 AM   #29
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetfemme247 View Post
I have been to this thread a couple of times, I am bbw and I still cant accept it.

Can you accept part of it?

I know for me, personally, I still cannot accept my stomach but I've gotten better with everything else. I started with my breasts, luckily they get a lot of attention and i added to that by agreeing to be a shot girl, where they get to be front and center. I was nervous and thought it was too much, but after I got over that, I realized that i had at least one part of me that was super hot. Then i thought, "well, if i have one good part, maybe I have more". From there I started trying to be nicer to myself when looking at my butt. I started looking at other butts and realizing that it's hard to get such a nice round curve! There was something I could do that others couldn't, so I praised myself for it.

Little by little I'm working on accepting the things that others tell me are wrong. it takes time, and lots of repetition, and sometimes you have good and bad days, but you can do it. I know you can. I believe in you.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:41 AM   #30
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post

I know for me, personally, I still cannot accept my stomach but I've gotten better with everything else. I started with my breasts, luckily they get a lot of attention and i added to that by agreeing to be a shot girl, where they get to be front and center. I was nervous and thought it was too much, but after I got over that, I realized that i had at least one part that was super hot. From there I started trying to be nicer to myself when looking at my butt. I started looking at other butts and realizing that it's hard to get such a nice round curve! There was something I could do that others couldn't, so I praised myself for it.

Little by little I'm working on accepting the things that others tell me are wrong. it takes time, and lots of repetition, and sometimes you have good and bad days, but you can do it. I know you can. I believe in you.

Lord knows its not my boobs, they are great the way they are... its my stomach everything else is portioned right....

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
Old 08-24-2011, 09:52 AM   #31
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetfemme247 View Post
Lord knows its not my boobs, they are great the way they are... its my stomach everything else is portioned right....
grrrrrrrrl, your stomach is just fine!!! you have awesome boobs and a cute butt! What are you doing worrying about a little belly?

It's good to have a tummy because it gives your butch someplace comfy to put their head while you run your fingers through their hair.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:59 AM   #32
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy
Thank you so much for the link! Do you follow Adipositivity at all? I'm a fan of her work. And if you click on my photo gallery, you'll see I'm already a fan of bbws in photo shoots. They're freaking empowering and, in my case, help me think better about myself. I encourage everyone to try it out!
I'm sure others have done it before but I would *love* to get into photography to be able to take beautiful pictures of big femmes, butches, FTM's and anyone else bbw who would want to take part in it .......... I think big bodies are simply beautiful and should be shown off at every opportunity

Quote:
PSHAW, I SAY!!!
I do love the way your mind works lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetfemme247
I am proud to say here that you are a beautiful woman, all of you, and I know you have a hard time accepting it but honey your *perfect* exactly as you are

Quote:

I know for me, personally, I still cannot accept my stomach but I've gotten better with everything else. I started with my breasts, luckily they get a lot of attention and i added to that by agreeing to be a shot girl, where they get to be front and center. I was nervous and thought it was too much, but after I got over that, I realized that i had at least one part of me that was super hot. Then i thought, "well, if i have one good part, maybe I have more". From there I started trying to be nicer to myself when looking at my butt. I started looking at other butts and realizing that it's hard to get such a nice round curve! There was something I could do that others couldn't, so I praised myself for it.

I know I'm a bigger guy and believe Me, I have quite alot of weight issues too but I'm slowly learning to accept Myself for who I am and its very empowering. Having been made fun of by people about My weight and having dealt with constant teasing during all of My school years it caused Me to close up and build a wall around Me that protected Me against that hurt (which is alot of why I'm so shy and reserved). I'm getting more okay all the time with being big, now all I have to do is get top surgery to get rid of these "man boobs" and I'll officially be all set

Quote:
Yes those boobs are great, and so is the rest of you darlin

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 10:03 AM   #33
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
grrrrrrrrl, your stomach is just fine!!! you have awesome boobs and a cute butt! What are you doing worrying about a little belly?

It's good to have a tummy because it gives your butch someplace comfy to put their head while you run your fingers through their hair.

Okay so I know I just quoted a bunch of things but I HAD to quote this too because, well, damnit I just had to

I would rather go for a girl with awesome boobs and a cute butt anyday, all I can say is yummy yummy **drooooooooooooooool**

And I will admit I'm a BIG time sucker for somewhere to lay My head, between a nice comfy set of boobs and a soft stomach I'd say thats being spoiled to Me but I digress **sigh**

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 10:05 AM   #34
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

hahaha you are only saying that because i dated you lol silly goose

Jim Rohn
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 10:08 AM   #35
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
hahaha you are only saying that because i dated you lol silly goose

Its the truth honey, yes I am biased but I don't care lol I'm damn proud of the fact that we dated and I know just how beautiful you are so I can brag all I want

Old 08-24-2011, 10:55 AM   #36
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

I'm seriously thinking about going through all y'all's photos to tell you what is awesome about each and every one of you. F'realz, I will. I feel yucky when people get down on themselves because they get so caught up in one thing they don't like that they just shove all the great stuff about themselves off in a corner and that's not fair.
Old 08-24-2011, 11:02 AM   #37
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
I'm seriously thinking about going through all y'all's photos to tell you what is awesome about each and every one of you. F'realz, I will. I feel yucky when people get down on themselves because they get so caught up in one thing they don't like that they just shove all the great stuff about themselves off in a corner and that's not fair.

I know its not fair and I try My hardest not to do that, but unfortunately when all you've heard all your life are things like your fat/unworthy etc after awhile you tend to believe it because it becomes second nature. I spent My entire childhood and teenage school years being teased and tormented because of My size, and I often went home crying due to the hell I experienced. And as much as I love My dad, he doesn't help either but unfortunately due to lack of funds I have to live with him for now (thank goodness for My mom and sister keepin Me sane). One day I will believe that I'm not the person everyone makes fun of Me for but it is hard ~ in two weeks once My sister is back in school I'm taking My life back!!!! :-)

Old 08-24-2011, 11:07 AM   #38
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I know its not fair and I try My hardest not to do that, but unfortunately when all you've heard all your life are things like your fat/unworthy etc after awhile you tend to believe it because it becomes second nature. I spent My entire childhood and teenage school years being teased and tormented because of My size, and I often went home crying due to the hell I experienced. And as much as I love My dad, he doesn't help either but unfortunately due to lack of funds I have to live with him for now (thank goodness for My mom and sister keepin Me sane). One day I will believe that I'm not the person everyone makes fun of Me for but it is hard ~ in two weeks once My sister is back in school I'm taking My life back!!!! :-)
Do you still get angry every time someone says something mean to/about you? If you answered yes, then there's still fight left in ya, and still a part that says "NO FLIPPING WAY, YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT ME!". Embrace it, you know inside that they are wrong, and you are worth caring for.
Old 08-24-2011, 11:25 AM   #39
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

WOW!!! There have been a lot of posts on here since last night! I'm not quoting anyone because I am loving ALL of what is being said here. Wow! This thread is great. I have to say it's doing wonders for me right now. I accept myself and for at least least a little while, I've been okay with my big curvy body. I'm comfortable with myself. But I am so thrilled to hear all these celebrations of BBWs out here. I never hear that. I live in a place where everyone looks like a lesbian from The L-Word. Seriously. No really hot butches, and no one who weighs more than 107. Ugh. I feel so out of place. So I have really struggled to keep telling myself that I can be beautiful just as I am. I know I am, but it's hard when I am the only voice saying it.

So THANK YOU to everyone in this thread! Woo hoo!
Library_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Library_girl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 11:27 AM   #40
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Do you still get angry every time someone says something mean to/about you? If you answered yes, then there's still fight left in ya, and still a part that says "NO FLIPPING WAY, YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT ME!". Embrace it, you know inside that they are wrong, and you are worth caring for.
There is still a mountain of fight left in Me; sometimes I wanna give in and throw in the towel but that would be giving up on Myself and thats not an option. I know everyone is wrong about Me, I know that people see what a good person I am and I am learning to channel that inner strength to the outside. I AM worth caring for and I'm learning that alot more as time goes on ~ its very empowering :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:

Tags
bbw