Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 10-29-2011, 10:44 PM   #21
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

i have a wild hermit crab--at least i think thasts what he is called...he started out as a shell for Jo--i didnt see the lil guy in there...she left said shell at my house when she went back to NY...2 days later i found out that he managed to chew his way out of the plastic bag,falla few feet to the floor and head for the door....i bough him an aquarium,go to the beach periodically for fresh sand..got him some rock and coral in there...bought him 2 friends--both died..but ol Woody is going strong....at first i would get him out of his cage every few days,but he wouldnt come out of his shell till i cupped my hands over him and blew on him....the first few times i went a long period of time without getting him out he would bite me AND pee on me before proceeding to climb all over me.

i still have Woody a yr and a half or so later!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 11:03 PM   #22
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hmmmmm... unique?... this house is full of them! There is the blind pom male dog.. Midnight.. yes he was my namesake when I was trying to come up with a username.. He spins in circles and often we have to herd him into the back door so he doesnt run smack into it.. Like Damon did today..

Then.. there is the neurotic cat Jewel that lives in my master bathroom.. by her own choice . She will not drink out of anything except the bathroom sink's faucet

Peppa..well... the holy terror Peppa.. is verrrryyy unique... thank god! I couldnt handle 2 of her..

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 11:06 PM   #23
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

You forgot one.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote