Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 05:46 PM   #1
SilverStoneFemme

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

SilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Post The House of Stone...

This is a thread for all stones, butches and femmes, who would like a place to gather and chat. It's also a place for those who consider themselves to be friends and family of stones, and a place for those who would like to chat with and/or learn more information about the stone identity.

Let me be clear on the definition of stones:

*1. A stone butch is a person who is masculine in thoughts and actions, whose personal style is masculine, whose only partner is a stonefemme (or a femme who can accept stone butches for who and what they are), who does not wish to be touched in a feminizing manner, who considers the sexual satisfaction of hys partner first, and who does not wish hys genitals to be touched and hy is cock-centric, in that hys sexual style is expressed mainly through hys butchcock in a masculine manner.

*2. A stone femme is a person who is feminine in thoughts and action, whose personal style is feminine, whose only partner is a stone butch, whose sexual style accepts the sexual boundaries and limitations of any stonebutch with grace and understanding, who never pushes the limits and boundaries of any stone butch and who loves butchcock and the masculinity of stone butches it represents.

If your definition of stone butch and stone femme is #1 and #2 above you encouraged to join our group.

There may be people who define stone butch and stone femme in other ways and they have the right to do so. However, they also have an an opportunity here at BFP to start another group according to their own definitions.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SilverStoneFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2012, 06:17 AM   #2
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Count me in! I'm totally a Stone Femme and proud of it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2012, 06:50 AM   #3
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Stone butch here.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:13 PM   #4
SilverStoneFemme

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

SilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hello, cuddlyfemme and ElectroCell, nice to have you here and i hope to hear from lots more stones.

"Keep in mind this daily notion: there are no ordinary moments." ~Dan Millman~
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverStoneFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2012, 03:16 PM   #5
SilverStoneFemme

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

I joined BFP back in 2010 and had lots of posts and reps, but I guess my inactivity has brought those figures down to 0.

But that's alright, they'll come back up once I get rolling on the website once again.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilverStoneFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2012, 03:22 PM   #6
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStoneFemme View Post
I joined BFP back in 2010 and had lots of posts and reps, but I guess my inactivity has brought those figures down to 0.

But that's alright, they'll come back up once I get rolling on the website once again.
Welcome back .
Old 04-10-2012, 06:37 PM   #7
SilverStoneFemme

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanx, i hope to be around a bit longer this trip....lol........

Old 04-10-2012, 06:44 PM   #8
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

thank you for starting this thread. I am a stone femme
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #9
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

welcome back our definitions aren't exactly the same, but i'm a stone femme who is partnered with a stone butch. thank you for starting this thread
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2012, 01:00 AM   #10
SilverStoneFemme

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah View Post
welcome back our definitions aren't exactly the same, but i'm a stone femme who is partnered with a stone butch. thank you for starting this thread

I was on a website somewhere on the net and a butch came along who thought the meaning of stone butch meant hy didn't have a girlfriend.

As long as your definitions are along the lines of the original post, and not something as weird as the one in the above paragraph....lol....it's all good.........welcome.....

Old 04-11-2012, 01:06 AM   #11
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Hi, I'm glad you started this threat. Mingling out in the wider lesbian community lately has made me feel a need to be among my own kind. Thank you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2012, 07:50 PM   #12
SilverStoneFemme

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetJane View Post
Hi, I'm glad you started this threat. Mingling out in the wider lesbian community lately has made me feel a need to be among my own kind. Thank you.
That's exactly why i started this thread. It's so difficult to find stones out and about in the queer community, especially here in the midwest. i was starved for stone contacts, and here At BFP we have a place to come together..........

Edited for typoitis

Old 04-11-2012, 08:17 PM   #13
tiggs

How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married and collared to Converse

12 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

tiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputation

Hi SSF, thanks for starting this thread both my Daddy and I are stone and as it seems we have the same way of defining O/our stone as you do. Hopefully this thread will take off.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:18 PM   #14
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah View Post
Great to see this thread, thanks.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:42 AM   #15
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

when i heard the definition of "stone butch"...it was like finding a missing puzzle piece...all of the sudden...things made sence...

unfortunately...i have yet to meet a stone femme in person...met plenty of them on here and other sites...but it seems that the femmes that i date all want to "change" me...

"do you think someday i can do x,y and z to you"?

"uhhhhhhhhhh....NO"....

i would LOVE to meet a stone femme...!!! i would especially love to DATE a stone femme!!

thanks so much for this thread!!

skeet

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 09:16 AM   #16
Silverseastar

How Do You Identify?:
femme, submissive, girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Singular

Silverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not exclusively a stone femme...not sure if I fit in at all here. But the defining thing for me is respecting my partner's identity and sexual desires. I don't feel a need to change anyone and have successfully dated stone butches.

People are a package deal imho. Trying to change anyone is a bad idea.

I do think it's awesome to create a space where those who are clear on what they like can congregate though
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Silverseastar For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 09:54 AM   #17
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Have to say your meaning of a stone butch pretty well sums it up for me. I don't like being touched in a feminizing way and I always make sure my partner is satisfied sexually before I consider my own needs. It gives me pleasure to give her pleasure.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:21 PM   #18
SilverStoneFemme

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggs View Post
Hi SSF, thanks for starting this thread both my Daddy and I are stone and as it seems we have the same way of defining O/our stone as you do. Hopefully this thread will take off.
Thanks for coming by, tiggs. i'm glad you've come into the thread. Hope you and your Daddy meet lots of other stones here..........

Old 04-13-2012, 06:25 PM   #19
SilverStoneFemme

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter_01 View Post
when i heard the definition of "stone butch"...it was like finding a missing puzzle piece...all of the sudden...things made sence...

unfortunately...i have yet to meet a stone femme in person...met plenty of them on here and other sites...but it seems that the femmes that i date all want to "change" me...

"do you think someday i can do x,y and z to you"?

"uhhhhhhhhhh....NO"....

i would LOVE to meet a stone femme...!!! i would especially love to DATE a stone femme!!

thanks so much for this thread!!

skeet
Hi skeet.....sorry for the bad experiences but those femmes who want to change you really don't understand the whys and wherefores of a stonebutch.

Don't ever let anyone change who you are unless YOU want to. Boundaries are boundaries and limitations are just that......lines that don't get crossed ever unless YOU want it.

You hang around this place long enough and a sweet thang will come along who will GET you. Don't you worry. We're out here we just need to be "found."....lol......

Old 04-13-2012, 06:32 PM   #20
SilverStoneFemme

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverseastar View Post
I'm not exclusively a stone femme...not sure if I fit in at all here. But the defining thing for me is respecting my partner's identity and sexual desires. I don't feel a need to change anyone and have successfully dated stone butches.

People are a package deal imho. Trying to change anyone is a bad idea.

I do think it's awesome to create a space where those who are clear on what they like can congregate though
Hi, Silverseastar, nice to have you join us here.

As far as being a stonefemme, as long as you have respect for a butch's sexual boundaries and limitations that's all that matters. You have the heart of a stonefemme even if you're also able to do that lesbian thing......lol.....*shutter*.....sorry, even thinking of that makes me shiver.....can't help it, i'm a hard core stonefemme............

Closed Thread