Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: What's your Girl Scout Cookie Style?
I'm a purist, only the old standards for me. 38 45.78%
I'm trendy, I only like the newer cookies. 3 3.61%
It's a cookie, I'll eat it. 26 31.33%
How a much a box!? Do I look like I'm made of money? 11 13.25%
Cookies *blech* 3 3.61%
What are these Girl Scout Cookie things of which you speak? 2 2.41%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-28-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,851 Times in 511 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation
Default It's Girl Scout Cookie Time. What Will You Be Eatting This Season?

I started selling them as a Brownie when I was 6 years old, and several many boxes make it in to my hot little hands every spring. After the first few boxes disappear quickly, I dole the rest out carefully. I've been known to still have a box or two stashed away come December.

Do-si-dos, samoas, tagalongs, and trefoils only. Sorry, I hear they are yummy, but I can't do the mint cookie thing.

Last edited by MsDemeanor; 02-28-2010 at 03:07 PM.
MsDemeanor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsDemeanor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 03:09 PM   #2
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:

MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Where'd that second "t" come from? Maybe some kind mod will fix the thread title. *must have more coffee*
Old 02-28-2010, 03:46 PM   #3
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Having always been a Trefoil fan, this year I got wild and ordered the sandwitch cookies with the lemon filling.

The filling is odd and I have spent quite a bit of time pondering how. It seems like the cream filling has little bursts of faux lemon flavor kind of like teeny tapiocas or BBs filled with lemon flavored jello.

Next year Trefoils!
Old 02-28-2010, 03:54 PM   #4
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

Thin mints and Tagalongs are the best. I'll be picking our's up on Wednesday evening. Hope they last the car ride home! They have seriously gone up in price and, I think, down in quality. But, the cause is still important. And, "good cookie" is a relative term.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:04 PM   #5
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

Ha! I got kicked out of the girl scouts for eating brownies.

Seriously, I love the samoas.
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2010, 09:39 AM   #6
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,590 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorable View Post
Ha! I got kicked out of the girl scouts for eating brownies.

Seriously, I love the samoas.
Eating brownies? Please elaborate

When I was a Girl Scout, cookie time was scary. I was a crazed bitch that had to be no.1. I just had to..

BTW, it's all about the Thin Mints..

Duchess
Old 02-28-2010, 04:10 PM   #7
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Tagalongs...

...are awesome. And they come 15 to a box. And I ate 13 of them last night. In one sitting.

Due to their awesomeness, I do not think that I should be held accountable for this.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 04:46 PM   #8
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,874 Times in 2,475 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mint cookies......bring 'em.

I bought 2 boxes this year from one of the RT's in my department whose daughter is in scouting. Although I've never agreed with the homophobic stance that Scouting has taken, over the years, I do think it is a great program for young men and women. I believe in supporting that.

Does anyone know if the Girl Scouts are still selling these door-to-door?? I remember them doing that in my neighborhood when I was growing up. I guess it's not safe for kids to be doing that anymore. Sad.

I remember being a Brownie.

~Theo~
Old 02-28-2010, 07:17 PM   #9
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Purist.

I desperately miss the original shortbread cookies of days gone by. They were delicious! Oh yes and I'm simply taken a back by the price per box these days. When I sold them, a box went for $1.25 (don't judge).
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:57 PM   #10
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post
When I sold them, a box went for $1.25 (don't judge).

You know, the first sign of aging is talking about how cheap things were back when you were a kid. The second in telling kids about how you had to walk uphill both ways in the snow to get to and from school every day.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:03 PM   #11
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I've already been thru a case of caramel delights... *blushing profusely* lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 10:29 PM   #12
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Cheap Bastard voted #4.

Old 03-01-2010, 12:52 AM   #13
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post

You know, the first sign of aging is talking about how cheap things were back when you were a kid. The second in telling kids about how you had to walk uphill both ways in the snow to get to and from school every day.
Yikes, the cat is definitely out of the bag that I'm not 18.

*dramatic sigh*

As for anecdote's regarding trudging through snow, not my thingy. BUT I will admit to referring to baggy pants kids as possible hoodlums of the future.

However, with that said, I believe that a box of Girl Scout cookies and a bit of campfire song (while wearing a sash with badges) can cure all that ails society (especially little rabbit fu fu). Just sayin'.
; )

Last edited by Enchantress; 03-01-2010 at 12:57 AM.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:35 AM   #14
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

THIN MINTS ALL THE WAY!!!! I ordered multiple cases this year.... they have to last me all year, 'til the next time they are sold.... right?

I bought an additional case of mixed variety of Girl Scout cookies when I challenged a "Junior" scout.... I told her I would buy another case of cookies from her if she could tell me how many calories were in 4 cases of Thin Mints....
about two hours later she called me and blurted out the answer.... I told her I would pick up my cookies in half an hour.... that case of cookies went to the horse rescue ranch for the volunteers.... one of whom promptly fed my horseappotamus one of her Girl Scout cookies!

I also kinda like the "Daisy Go Rounds".... and the shortbread cookies with the chocolate layer on the bottom....

I sold GS cookies when they were like 50cents a box...
TexasCowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2010, 12:08 PM   #15
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,424 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Wow... what a big difference a little geography makes. Growing up in my old neighborhood, girl scouts didn't ring your door bell, the Guardian Angels did.

lol

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:44 PM   #16
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

i just like the girlscout leaders u can keep the cookies...yes yes yes the thin mints beckon to me but I must not yield to temptation, When I can not buy shorts at old navy cause they dont have my size....it is obvious over the years i have eaten to many girl scout cookies!
Old 03-01-2010, 08:17 PM   #17
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
What were we talking about?
I dunno.

Depends? MacGuyver? Bingo? Fiber?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:13 AM   #18
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,424 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post: