Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,783 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

1. I share a house with a friend and his thousands of comic books.

2. I only read Batman or DMZ, though.

3. I love grilled cheese sandwiches with green olives tucked inside.

4. My favorite television shows are all British ones on BBC or ITV.

5. While in Europe last year I was in TV heaven -- multiple channels of BBC on TV!
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:29 PM   #462
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
Most people don't know that I have an artistic side ... I used to enjoy painting, airbrushing and sketching. (More sketching though) My favorite medium is acrylic. I find watercolors frustrating.

With that in mind, I am a big doodler - especially when on the phone. It's difficult for me to be at a desk and talk on the phone without having to "doodle". I'm in my doodle glory during conference calls.

I've been wanting to go bowling for quite some time now. Yeah, I know ... bowling. Thank God I have the Wii.... lol

I used to take fencing classes when I was a kid. Shortly thereafter, my mother didn't think it was a good idea for me to play with swords. So - there went my dream of becoming an assassin. *sigh*

Large bodies of water freak me out. I am not usually found swimming in the ocean - but I love being near it. Water soothes me.
Your artistic qualities...gimme. I could really use your talent for my penpal projects.

I doodled in school, but not any more.

I. Love. Bowling. Seriously. I suck like Hoover at it, but I love to do it.

No, you can still be an assassin. Most of them use guns with silencers now. Your dreams of being a swashbuckling pirate ARE over, however. A moment of silence for your dream...

I don't swim well at all, but find water soothing also. I could sit on a beach and watch the waves roll in for hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
I cut my bangs last night..

Just saying...
Are they cute? Did you post a picture?

Don't tease me this way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
1. I dislike the sound of electronic games.
5. I L.O.A.T.H.E Miracle Whip.
1. I agree!
5. But...but...but MW loves YOU! Told me so!

For future reference, Gemme enjoys the Miracle of Whips and especially likes the Light version but usually gets the Free because she doesn't need any more junk in her trunk.

Speaking in third person is fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puregrrl View Post
1. I watch All My Children on weekday evenings if I get home from work in time. In fact, I am watching it right now.

2. I do not have any tattoos but have wanted the same two since I was 15 (I am 37). Either a barcode on the back of my neck right underneath the hairline or a certain French phrase on the interior of my right wrist so that I can always see it if needed. I've never gotten them because I was afraid 20 years down the road I would regret them. It appears not to be the case.

3. I cannot be in complete silence unless I am doing therapy. I have to sleep with either a fan or the radio on. I always have to have background noise.

4. I REALLY like lemons. I even have a lemon perfume...smells like lemon drops.

5. I can go for days without talking to anyone. I had a lot of practice as a kid.
My mom got me started on Y&R, since it was *her* show. I picked up AMC when I started working here, because my coworkers were *slightly* obsessed. I don't watch it anymore but can usually figure out what's going on if someone mentions someone's name.

I don't regret getting tattoos, although I would choose different designs if I could go back. Start with the one that would less noticeable and go from there.

The music or tv....it must be on. Background/white noise is required. Ditto!

Citrus scents in general are really nice. I like orange or lemon for cleaning purposes (NOTHING smells better, not even my cute lil scrubbing bubbles) but like fruit scents for perfume. Cucumber melon anyone?

My mouth has always gotten me into a lot of trouble. *sheepish grin*

I enjoy my privacy, sometimes to the point that others may feel excluded, but I think I balance out the various forms of time (me, we, they, us, etc) well in the long run.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:36 PM   #463
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation

1 ..Drives Me nuts to hear folks chew with their mouth open

2..Love to watch crime shows

3..I am a recovering addict , 4 years clean !

4.. I don't like to talk on the phone ..

5...I love whip cream in My coffee ..
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2010, 06:52 PM   #464
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,634 Times in 3,981 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have way more winter clothes than summer clothes.

I love toasted raisin bread

there is only one person I truly hate in this world. She is enough...

I get light headed when I stand up and when I lay down when I am low in Vit B and D

I still have my last saddle
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2010, 07:03 PM   #465
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I have vertigo

Chess is my favorite game

I do dialects and a few impressions

I can jitterbug like no one's business, and even better than that when I'm drunk

Buddy Guy is damn near my favorite blues artist,
especially his version of I've Got News For You
which blows the roof off.....

Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2010, 07:16 PM   #466
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

1. I go into my head ALOT.

2. I listen to clasical music alot, and prefer it live at the symphony.

3. I have an extensive Nightmare Before Christmas collection.

4. I plan to be completely covered, except all of my face, with tattoos before I die.

5. Although I act like a lecherous bastard, I have the utmost respect for several femmes on here.

A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2010, 07:27 PM   #467
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara2 View Post
1. I go into my head ALOT.

2. I listen to clasical music alot, and prefer it live at the symphony.

3. I have an extensive Nightmare Before Christmas collection.

4. I plan to be completely covered, except all of my face, with tattoos before I die.

5. Although I act like a lecherous bastard, I have the utmost respect for several femmes on here.

A
*nods*

I live in my head too.

I have to be in the mood for pure classical but I do enjoy TSO a lot.

There was a news story not too long ago about a girl who 'fell asleep' while getting a tattoo and the tattoo artist decided to 'all on his own' tattoo stars on the left side of her face, around her eye and down her jaw. The ' ' are because she said she didn't want it and the folks at the shop said something else. Anyway, the important thing is that I actually think the stars were pretty. That's the only design I would consider going on my face and only if I had found independent wealth or knew my livelihood would be safe even if I got them.

I like you a little lech-y.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2010, 07:30 PM   #468
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I can spend days and days without talking to anyone. Just being alone and enjoying me time. It comes from being alone during childhood. It is refreshing for me now..

I absolutely have to watch General Hospital daily. I make sure I watch it on Soap Net every weekday..

I do not have any kind of parental instincts. I never wanted kids even growing up.

I have to snuggle with Simon to go to sleep at night
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 06:00 AM   #469
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,766 Times in 1,143 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

I need to be alone at regular intervals, if I don't I get squirrely
Loud repetitive noises (like an alarm clock) make me irrationally angry
I can "get shy" for no apparent reason
I work insane hours (7:30am-11:00pm) but only 4 days a week
When my feelings are hurt, I am surprised in a bad way, or in the grip of a strong emotion (probably negative) I become very formal and rely on manners to get me out.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 06:37 AM   #470
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,424 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Your artistic qualities...gimme. I could really use your talent for my penpal projects.

I doodled in school, but not any more.

I. Love. Bowling. Seriously. I suck like Hoover at it, but I love to do it.

No, you can still be an assassin. Most of them use guns with silencers now. Your dreams of being a swashbuckling pirate ARE over, however. A moment of silence for your dream...

I don't swim well at all, but find water soothing also. I could sit on a beach and watch the waves roll in for hours.

I was on the cheerleading squad in high school, but a formation accident prevented me from continuing. I think that is what prompted me to eventually join the bowling league. Recently, I told Mare I wanted to go bowling and she handed me the Wii remote. *sigh* I have become the Wii Bowling Champion in my Mind.

No, I can't be an assassin. *pout* Mare doesn't want (those kind of) weapons in the house.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:17 AM   #471
blackboot

How Do You Identify?:
TransgenderMasculineQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
H with a y
Relationship Status:
fluxing the solder.

1 Highscore

blackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputation

*In 1989, I was in Germany as the Berlin Wall came down. It was one of the most memorable times of my life.

*I am passionate about fine jewelry and precious stones. Sometimes a pearl can make me full of emotion with it's beauty.

*Even though I spent 48 years there, I don't miss Los Angeles at all...well, except for Tito's Tacos.

*My freshly painted 1995 Nissan Hardbody has new low pro's on sexy chrome rims. I plan on dropping the back end. I am a 16 year boy in disguise.

*Every day around 3 o'clock, I feed wild mix seed to mated pairs of Red Headed Cardinals and Saffron Finches. About 80 Java Sparrows and assorted locals show up too. My lanai looks like a scene from Alfred Hitchcock's movie "Birds."

Last edited by blackboot; 04-13-2010 at 08:27 AM.
blackboot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blackboot For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 09:07 AM   #472
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

I was in Israel in 1978-79, when the border to Egypt opened up. A personal crisis prevented me from visiting at the time, which I do regret.

I recently came across the profile of someone I knew in grade school and middle school. She was a first class bully to me, and knew how to make my life miserable for several years. Now I see that she is a teacher of some type of spiritual faith. That's interesting.

I am very easily distractable and suspect I might have adult ADD. I will never take medications for this, but it might be helpful to explore some coping and survival strategies.

I'm a pretty smart person and I can enter into just about any intellectual dialogue. But, I have no patience for pretentiousness and the way people can use ideas and words to confound or cause hurt. There is a point when my brain asks for a rest and I'd rather watch TV. There are some really well-written shows on TV these days. Who knew?

Every time my daughter comes up with a trivial fact from her considerable knowledge base, she tells me that she learned it from watching "The Simpsons." Oy.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 07:20 PM   #473
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I was on the cheerleading squad in high school, but a formation accident prevented me from continuing. I think that is what prompted me to eventually join the bowling league. Recently, I told Mare I wanted to go bowling and she handed me the Wii remote. *sigh* I have become the Wii Bowling Champion in my Mind.

No, I can't be an assassin. *pout* Mare doesn't want (those kind of) weapons in the house.
She just doesn't understand the pull of the lanes.

*Dammit! Why is there no bowling icon here? Bowlers need love too!*

Two words: storage unit.

Secret identity?

Chuck?

Anything?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:28 PM   #474
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

Sybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond repute

I cry at movies.

Dr. Pepper is the all time favorite, but water is slowly picking up speed.

That I'm not sure yet, just how it is, that I like my .

Love, love, love - Colonial Candles

That I'm still kinda new to the butch-femme forums.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:51 PM   #475
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,702 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

I like big butts
and I can not lie
that's two.
I have ADHD
I'll be back..
wait.. I am a hopeless romantic wonderfully devoted to my perfection..

that's five.. yes.. five...
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 10:00 PM   #476
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

* I love the feel of the grass and dirt on my bare feet in the summer. And to absorb all the earth has to share. "Yes I am a tree hugger...smiles"

* I love to be goofy at almost all costs to bring a smile or good memory to friends or loved ones. I believe when your gone that is what they have to hold so that is very important to me.

* I am going to be another GREAT GREAT GREAT Aunt sometime within the month. This will be my second Great Great Great Nephew. And they think he will only be a couple lbs.

* I have had a few near death experiences. A couple which I passed and was brought back.

* I had a step daughter who left this earth early at the age of 12. Such a beautiful soul. She was to perfect to stay ...smile...I love ya Shay Shay!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 11:17 PM   #477
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

♦ I enjoy Rainy days almost as much I enjoy Sunny days {unless I have to be somewhere well-dressed, and it's pissing rain, then I hate it}.

♦ I'm a very picky Chocoholic....

♦ Same goes for Coffee....

♦ I'm very fond of quiet walks around sunset

♦ Butterflies Fascinate me...beautiful, yet realistically Tragic.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:41 PM   #478
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

1. I like to drink out of a pretty, pink, sparkly Disney princess cup when I'm feeling low. I can see the bottom of the glass and all the little sparklies floating in it. Makes me smile.

2. I'm a bit of a sci-fi geek. With that said I have a small crush on Captain Jean Luc Picard (I think it's the bald thing with the accent. Who could resist?)

3. Whenever I eat fruit salad I share with my pup. She's especially fond of blueberries (they are high in antioxidants you know)

4. I am addicted to ID Discovery channel. However I tend to watch to much of it. This in turn causes me to be afraid of the world, which is not good, especially when I need to walk my pup at night. *blink*

5. I sometimes wish I was Marilyn Monroe (sans the dead part of course)
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 08:11 AM   #479
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,424 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
She just doesn't understand the pull of the lanes.

*Dammit! Why is there no bowling icon here? Bowlers need love too!*

Two words: storage unit.

Secret identity?

Chuck?

Anything?
LOL ... secret identity won't fly with Mare.

Re: Storage unit: Don't want another monthly bill, and I am approaching the perimenopausal stages of my life... lethal weapons - not a good idea.

I'm not all that impressed with Chuck.

Bowling icon: necessary

Care for some key lime pie?

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 11:44 AM   #480
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
LOL ... secret identity won't fly with Mare.

Re: Storage unit: Don't want another monthly bill, and I am approaching the perimenopausal stages of my life... lethal weapons - not a good idea.

I'm not all that impressed with Chuck.

Bowling icon: necessary

Care for some key lime pie?
Mare's no fun when it comes to assassinating folks.

*pout*

A friend's house, perhaps?

I think that you could 'use' the roller coaster ride of the hormone influxes to help you become a fantastic assassin. The death of a dream is so disheartening.

I suggest an animated one where a bowler is releasing the ball and tucks his or her leg behind him. That always makes me smile. Of course, one where he or she is holding up their hands in a strike 'in your FACE, loser' formation would be nice too.

Love some!

Where's the pie smiley????

I'm misunderestimated.